686 users online (128 members and 558 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    5,840

    Transcript of Flight 93 Voice Recorder

    Freethought is a philosophy not a policy-
    "The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of my employer, not necessarily mine, and probably not necessary."

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    8,860
    UGH.... that made my tummy hurt.

    All those poor people. Just breaks my heart.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    5,840
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules
    UGH.... that made my tummy hurt.

    All those poor people. Just breaks my heart.
    I know Jules, yesterday I clicked a link to listen to the audio of the people trapped in the WTC and it broke my heart. I was in a funk the rest of the day. Unbelievably gutwrenching... My heart goes out to their families and loved ones
    Freethought is a philosophy not a policy-
    "The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of my employer, not necessarily mine, and probably not necessary."

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,107
    Here's another article which, I think, better explains what was happening in the plane.
    http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/04/12/mo...ial/index.html

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    6,586
    Nan,thank you so for posting this.I cant get PDF with web tv. I will say a prayer tonight to give strength for

    the Jurors to put him to death.I would love to see him pushed out of a high flying plane going 580 mph..I will settle for the gas chamber or the needle.We all cry,never ends~the tears.Everyone who died on 9/11 is a true hero.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Nore
    Nan,thank you so for posting this.I cant get PDF with web tv. I will say a prayer tonight to give strength for

    the Jurors to put him to death.I would love to see him pushed out of a high flying plane going 580 mph..I will settle for the gas chamber or the needle.We all cry,never ends~the tears.Everyone who died on 9/11 is a true hero.
    You're welcome.

    How about just strapping him in a cockpit seat of a plane and crashing it into the ground. He can "love Allah" all the way until he hits the ground.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,577
    Why waste a perfectly good plane?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    14,796
    Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim
    Here's another article which, I think, better explains what was happening in the plane.
    http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/04/12/mo...ial/index.html
    Just breaks my heart. The undoing of extremists is needed.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    7,189
    Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim
    You're welcome.

    How about just strapping him in a cockpit seat of a plane and crashing it into the ground. He can "love Allah" all the way until he hits the ground.
    I agree-- theat is what made me so sick-----------

    I may not be the most religious person to walk===but I cannot even begin to comprehend how someone doing what they did could continue to repeat the allah buls*** the whole time-- bet their God was proud of them...............

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    7,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniffy38
    Why waste a perfectly good plane?
    just for the heck of it??

    perhaps you are right- just drop him out of a plane, with no parachute


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jackson, MS
    Posts
    46
    The death penalty is too EFN easy for this jacka$$. TORTURE HIM!

    cut his penis off, stuff it in his mouth.
    cut his hands and feet off.
    slit his throat just a little.
    hang him...for just a minute. let him back down.
    pour acid on his bleeding wounds.
    play "Jesus loves you" on repeat.
    walk away.

    9/11 is my birthday.....and will never EVER be the same. "God curse you all"??!! Hell is too much of a paradise for him.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    8,860
    Quote Originally Posted by rednfiery
    The death penalty is too EFN easy for this jacka$$. TORTURE HIM!

    cut his penis off, stuff it in his mouth.
    cut his hands and feet off.
    slit his throat just a little.
    hang him...for just a minute. let him back down.
    pour acid on his bleeding wounds.
    play "Jesus loves you" on repeat.
    walk away.

    9/11 is my birthday.....and will never EVER be the same. "God curse you all"??!! Hell is too much of a paradise for him.
    AMEN!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniffy38
    Why waste a perfectly good plane?
    Good point!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,107
    Quote Originally Posted by rednfiery
    ... 9/11 is my birthday...
    Man, what a bummer. Hope that you can still enjoy your birthday as this tragedy wasn't your fault.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    6,586
    Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim
    You're welcome.

    How about just strapping him in a cockpit seat of a plane and crashing it into the ground. He can "love Allah" all the way until he hits the ground.
    -------------
    Nan,I'll go for that!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. "Tape Recorder Man"
    By Jeana (DP) in forum Sheila and Katherine Lyon
    Replies: 311
    Last Post: 12-09-2015, 02:34 AM
  2. The Altered Flight Plan - Flight 370
    By SeriouslySearching in forum Malaysia Airline Disasters
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-28-2014, 08:21 AM
  3. Flight attendant's outburst delays flight
    By Steely Dan in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-12-2012, 04:47 PM