Transcript of Flight 93 Voice Recorder

UGH.... that made my tummy hurt. :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

All those poor people. Just breaks my heart.

Jules said:
UGH.... that made my tummy hurt. :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

All those poor people. Just breaks my heart.
I know Jules, yesterday I clicked a link to listen to the audio of the people trapped in the WTC and it broke my heart. I was in a funk the rest of the day. Unbelievably gutwrenching... My heart goes out to their families and loved ones

Nan,thank you so for posting this.I cant get PDF with web tv. I will say a prayer tonight to give strength for

the Jurors to put him to death.I would love to see him pushed out of a high flying plane going 580 mph..I will settle for the gas chamber or the needle.We all cry,never ends~the tears.Everyone who died on 9/11 is a true hero.

Nore said:
Nan,thank you so for posting this.I cant get PDF with web tv. I will say a prayer tonight to give strength for

the Jurors to put him to death.I would love to see him pushed out of a high flying plane going 580 mph..I will settle for the gas chamber or the needle.We all cry,never ends~the tears.Everyone who died on 9/11 is a true hero.
You're welcome. :)

How about just strapping him in a cockpit seat of a plane and crashing it into the ground. He can "love Allah" all the way until he hits the ground. :mad:

nanandjim said:

How about just strapping him in a cockpit seat of a plane and crashing it into the ground. He can "love Allah" all the way until he hits the ground. :mad:
I agree-- theat is what made me so sick-----------:furious:

I may not be the most religious person to walk===but I cannot even begin to comprehend how someone doing what they did could continue to repeat the allah buls*** the whole time-- bet their God was proud of them...............:furious:

Sniffy38 said:
Why waste a perfectly good plane?
just for the heck of it?? :angel:

perhaps you are right- just drop him out of a plane, with no parachute

The death penalty is too EFN easy for this jacka$$. TORTURE HIM!

cut his penis off, stuff it in his mouth.
cut his hands and feet off.
slit his throat just a little.
hang him...for just a minute. let him back down.
pour acid on his bleeding wounds.
play "Jesus loves you" on repeat.
walk away.

9/11 is my birthday.....and will never EVER be the same. "God curse you all"??!! Hell is too much of a paradise for him.

rednfiery said:
The death penalty is too EFN easy for this jacka$$. TORTURE HIM!

cut his penis off, stuff it in his mouth.
cut his hands and feet off.
slit his throat just a little.
hang him...for just a minute. let him back down.
pour acid on his bleeding wounds.
play "Jesus loves you" on repeat.
walk away.

9/11 is my birthday.....and will never EVER be the same. "God curse you all"??!! Hell is too much of a paradise for him.

AMEN!

nanandjim said:

-------------
Nan,I'll go for that!

nanandjim said:
Man, what a bummer. Hope that you can still enjoy your birthday as this tragedy wasn't your fault.
I try to celebrate my life on that day, but in the back of my mind .... :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back