Deceased/Not Found NY - Devon Rivers, 14 mos, Brooklyn, 29 Feb 2000 *D. Hester-Bey guilty*

aussiegran

Reaction score
NEW YORK -- A Brooklyn, N.Y., mother of six will spend 10 years in prison for killing her toddler son and collecting his welfare benefits.

Diatra Hester-Bey was sentenced to 15 months to four years in prison for criminally negligent homicide. Hester-Bay was convicted last month of killing 14-month-old Devon Rivers, her youngest child, six years ago.

The 35-year-old woman also received two to six years for third-degree grand larceny and welfare fraud. The sentences will run consecutively, for a total maximum of 10 years.
http://www.ksat.com/news/8663082/detail.html
:behindbar Poor little boy.At least her other 5 kids will be safer now .

So she gets a few months for the murder, and a few years for the fraud. That makes perfect sense.

Jeana (DP) said:
So she gets a few months for the murder, and a few years for the fraud. That makes perfect sense.
Sick isn't it? We def know where their sympathies are.

I'm an OB nurse and several years ago a coworker took care of a pregnant woman who had had several children in the last several years. My coworker remebered her from the previous year when she had a stillborn. On her public aide medical card was the name and birhtdate of the stillborn baby. She had been collecting money on a baby she never brought home. My coworker called the department of public aide to report this and was told to "mind her own busines"! Our tax dollars at work!!!

tweedledee said:
I'm an OB nurse and several years ago a coworker took care of a pregnant woman who had had several children in the last several years. My coworker remebered her from the previous year when she had a stillborn. On her public aide medical card was the name and birhtdate of the stillborn baby. She had been collecting money on a baby she never brought home. My coworker called the department of public aide to report this and was told to "mind her own busines"! Our tax dollars at work!!!
:mad: :furious: :mad: :furious: :mad:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77