Identified! TX - Houston, UID Female on bike, Oct'84 - ID'd Per Doe

lymom3

Reaction score
These type just bother me. Looks like your average person just out for a bike ride. I would assume not an indigent as it says she had Nike shorts and a bicycle from Sears. She had to live somewhere. She didn't have travel gear with her...I would think she had to live in the area and just went out for a bike ride. How can no one miss her or find her? Do these kind of cases haunt you guys too?

http://doenetwork.us/cases/90uftx.html

She looks to be an extremely attractive woman, like someone should remember her, I wonder if she was transported from someplace else.

It bothers me when they find a doe, with distinctive characteristics (tattoos etc.) and you know someone out there knows who it is and they are probably the ones responsible for their death. I feel really bad for these ones especially.

what do you think? Look at the eyebrows.

mjak

Jeannette Gesela Drzwiecki- I tried to link a picture of her hear from the texas missing peoples clearnign house and could not do it. Maybe someone here who is more compuer savy then I can try. I think there is a strong resembalance.

Wow! I think the composite and photo are almost identical!
However, there are some discrepancies.. Which may or may not matter:

DOE is estimated to be 20-25 years of age
Jeannette is 19 years of age..
** close enough estimation

DOE has long blonde hair
Jeannette has brown
** I have dark blonde hair also, when I don't color it, and it could pass for light brown.

DOE is listed as 5*3 and 142 lbs
Jeannette is listed at 5*8 and 125 lbs
** There is a 5 inch differnce and quite a weight difference. A person who is 5*3 and 142 and a person who is 5*8 and 125 have very different body types.

rayray said:
Wow! I think the composite and photo are almost identical!
However, there are some discrepancies.. Which may or may not matter:

DOE is estimated to be 20-25 years of age
Jeannette is 19 years of age..
** close enough estimation

DOE has long blonde hair
Jeannette has brown
** I have dark blonde hair also, when I don't color it, and it could pass for light brown.

DOE is listed as 5*3 and 142 lbs
Jeannette is listed at 5*8 and 125 lbs
** There is a 5 inch differnce and quite a weight difference. A person who is 5*3 and 142 and a person who is 5*8 and 125 have very different body types.
I have come to believe that height and weight when listed in missing reports
are very subjective and not always accurate. The hair color from light brown to dark blond is also pretty subjective. I too think the photos are striking in resembalance.

mjak

What gets me is that she appeared to be dressed for normal afternoon bike riding with a sports bra top and shorts. Not at all how you would dress if you were biking long distance plus the fact she had no other clothing with her or anything. Doesn't state the condition of her teeth, but she had them all. Most times they will say if there appeared to be poor or no dental care to maybe indicate homeless or something of that nature.

She just looks like your average person...maybe just got home from work and hopped on her bike for a quick ride...perhaps a college student out for an afternoon ride...but didn't anyone ever notice that she didn't come home? A landlord who didn't get his rent, a professor who noticed a student never came to school anymore, an employer who had an employee that didn't show up? She couldn't have come from nowhere.

I don't know why some of these puzzle me so much but this one really does....

The photo and composite are quite similar - did anyone else notice that in both the right eye seems to drift? And yes, it just blows my mind how someone like the UID on the bike could not be missed by *someone* *somewhere*! It also bothers me how a lot of Houston/Harris County UIDs from the 70s and 80s have very little info on them listed on any website. Just like "the victim was found in Houston" and that's it. More details would be helpful!

It almost looks as though they depict a mole on the cheek of the Jane Doe also, even though it doesn't say it, good match Mere, and it's closer time-wise.

What I thought might be a clue was that on Terri's Doenetwork page it listed that she may have traveled to Louisiana. That could mean that her family may have had reason to believe she had run away. If they thought she ran away they might not have been looking for her.

Terri's coloring looks too dark to me. Her eyes and hair appear very dark
in the photos. she also has bushy eyebrows. On, the other hand the time frame is a better fit.

Hollow , thank you for putting up the picture of Jeanette for me.

- Mjak

Very true, but skin color and eyebrows can change. Tanning, tweezing ect.

I think that might be valuable to look at the location she was riding in -- is it near any universities or student housing areas? If she was an out-of state college student living on her own, I can find it quite plausible that she wasn't missed immediately.

If that's the case, then the time to look for missing persons to match her too would be around thanksgiving/xmas, when people would start expecting to hear from family.

Good call. I just looked and the accident site is in close proximity to the airport and The University of Houston.

I put the address of her accident location into mapquest, and found another possiblity -- the site of the accident is a straight shot down the road from George Bush Intercontinental Airport. Perhaps she was a traveller on a lay-over, or stewardess -- though that begs the question, where did the bike come from?

In 1984, it would have been named the Houston Intercontinental Airport, and served US flights only (I think - the earliest reference I can find is to internation flights is in 1990).

I noticed on the unidentified female's vital statistics it states 5'3, 142 lbs. That does not seem likely if she was wearing size 5 shorts.

mere said:
I noticed on the unidentified female's vital statistics it states 5'3, 142 lbs. That does not seem likely if she was wearing size 5 shorts.
excellent observation!!

- Mjak

If she worked out a lot, bike riding especially, builds alot of muscle, muscle is heavy, it works out this way. I work out a lot and my friends would swear I don't weigh over 130, boy are they surprised when I step on a scale.

Hi
Had this Jane Doe ever had a baby.can anyone find out.I am curious of where she was found was she found near spencer highway or Lerner st or rd.how far?

suzanne

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back