Coffee of Course...

Coffeesnob

Reaction score
Website
www.minneapoliscoffeeblog.blogspot.com
As some of you had the loving experience of tasting the fabulous fresh roasted beans coming from coffeesnob...I'd sure like to send you all to our website; www.bwjava.com...look for new coffees,,,and all kinds of good stuff; feel free to contact me thru website if you'd like to order. We sell in 1lb bags-they come in a fresh valve bag with a ziplock seal; and we do also have 100% Kona, Jamaican Blue Mountain,..100% USDA organics, Transfair Certified Fair Trade Coffees, and other fantastic tasting coffees..Kenyas, Sumatras, Guats, Great Colombians....
even have small cases of foil portion packets of already ground coffee for office coffee..who hates worse bad office coffee?? Theres no reason for it. Coffee price ranges from $6.00 a lb and up + UPS(which isn't more than a couple bucks.
Also great Hot cocoa...comes in a 12 lb box-(6-2lb foil bags) much better than swiss miss or carnation....

Coffee..I dont see anything on the site just a logo and contac info..where are the coffees?

:eek: I WANT GUATEMALAN! I SOOOOOO MISS ITS BUTTERSCOTCHY, LIGHT, ULTRA SMOOTH TASTE! :innocent: I MUST HAVE IT AGAIN OR I SHALL GO MAD!!

So... How much? Where do I send the cash? And how soon can I be sipping my nector of the gods? :dance:

:waitasec: The light kind I believe is the kind that I sampled before. I'm not a big dark roast fan. Too bitter for me. I'm pretty sure you and I had talked about my aversion to dark roast and you had sent a sample of the light roast.

Sure... I could send a check with the invoice or directly to you to begin with. Do you have a Pay Pal account? I can do it that way. How much is the Guatemalan per pound?

Babcat,
My husband goes to guatamala on business (no, he does not see drugs!) and gets coffee right from the coffee bean plantation. Cool.

Babcat said:
:waitasec: The light kind I believe is the kind that I sampled before. I'm not a big dark roast fan. Too bitter for me. I'm pretty sure you and I had talked about my aversion to dark roast and you had sent a sample of the light roast.

Sure... I could send a check with the invoice or directly to you to begin with. Do you have a Pay Pal account? I can do it that way. How much is the Guatemalan per pound?

its right about at $5.89 a pound...we do take all credit cards or you can mail a check in with the invoice; I am happy to set up an acct for you unde your name. Let me know how much you want..and then we will figure out the rest..yes it probably was the Full city roast..otherwise known as lite roast.

Hey Coffee!!

Did you get my email? I need to know how to set up a credit card account with you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr
Back