ME ME - Kimberly Moreau, 17, Jay, 11 May 1986

q64ceo

Reaction score
http://www.freewebs.com/find-kim/frameset.html
Is her website

Information from Doe:
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/374dfme.html
Kimberly Ann Moreau
Missing since May 11, 1986 from Jay, Franklin County, Maine.
Classification: Non-Family Abduction

Vital Statistics
  • Date Of Birth: January 21, 1969
  • Age at Time of Disappearance: 17 years old
  • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'7; 135 lbs.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Blonde hair; blue eyes.
  • Marks, Scars: Moreau has a surgical scar on her back
  • Clothing: Moreau was last seen wearing a white blouse; jeans; white high-top sneakers; and a man's class ring which was engraved with "Mike '87" and "Mike Staples."
  • Dentals: Available

Circumstances of Disappearance
Moreau disappeared on May 11, 1986. She had canceled plans to attend the junior prom that night after a falling out with her boyfriend. About 11 p.m., she told her sister she was going out with friends and would be home in an hour. Her parents were attending a dinner at the nearby VFW hall. Moreau left her home and climbed into a late-model white Monte Carlo or Trans-Am with a girlfriend and an older man her friend knew. She didn't take her purse or her makeup. The family never saw her again.
The man and her friend later told police they dropped Moreau off at 3:45 a.m. at the bottom of Jewell Street after she insisted on walking the half-mile stretch to her home. They claim that she said she had a lot on her mind and wanted to think.
Foul play is suspected in her disappearance.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning Moreau's whereabouts, please contact:
Maine State Police
Det. Mark Lopez
1-800-228-0857
207-743-8282

You may remain anonymous when submitting information to any agency.

Agency Case Number: 3862F6

NCIC Number: M-214758543
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.

That should be easy to rule out through dentals. Kimberly's info doesn't mention any orthodontic work and the UID had brackets on her teeth.

well what do we know about this "firiend" and an older man? and what did her boyfriend end up fdoing that night?

There was speculation that her dissapearance might be connected to child serial killer Lewis Lent. He was convicted of killing Jimmy Bernardo age 12 of Pittsfield,Massachusetts and Sara Wood also age 12, whose body has never been found.

my name is uncle cy. i was attending an ancient ones rendevous when i noticed posters on about every power pole in the town of canton. what a sad happening. i have been troubled by it ever since. as a communicator(i am very reluctant to use the term pshchic) i began making kim and/or her messanger welcome. over a few years i have been given very specific information about the case. i have a name, a jail bird number, and a location. i finally felt i had enough so i contacted detective lopez of the maine state police. he said i deal w a lot of psychics, most fm out of state. they tell me if i head in a northerly direction to a group of trees there is a big pine tree........etc, etc. he indicated they just described about everywhere in the state of maine. he indicated my information was specific and verifiable. that's why i waited. i just need to send him hard copy which i will do.

people who have crossed over after a violent death frequently have difficulty communicating. it takes a long time before they can do so. their spirit can't rest until they know the rest of the family has moved on and possibly the murderor found and identified. it often takes 25 or 30 years, and appearances take as long a 100 yrs. while this is but a flicker on the time clock of eternity, it is hard for those left behind. i am doing my best to bring this to a speedy conclusion so the family can get on with their lives.

i am going to jay and lewiston on friday and sat of this week . i will see if anything trips my trigger so to speak. anyone who can send me all their psychic energy for this short time frame would be most helpful indeed, and certainly welcome. when i gave the name given me to a practicing psychic, she said the hair stood up on the back of her neck. she said he was definately involved and possibly the main suspect. she sent me her psychic energy for a short time and will ask her friends to do so as well.

i can't tell you specifics yet as i don't want to blow a good case. i will reveal things when i think appropriate. this is a gift given by the creator. i'm not here for personal gain or to toot my own horn. i can only do one case at a time so please don't ask. it would have to be in the north east and preferably maine as i know most about the woods and lack of civilization. i will consider other requests when i have taken this as far as i can go. thank you. wish me luck. Uncle Cy

Uncle Cy, What is an "ancient ones rendevous?" Never heard of it.

Good luck with things when you travel to Maine. Hopefully you can lead this family to some closure.

Uncle Cy, What is an "ancient ones rendevous?" Never heard of it.

Good luck with things when you travel to Maine. Hopefully you can lead this family to some closure.

i'm already here just a couple hours north. i'm fm maine but went away to college, grad school, and the u.s. air farce(yes i ment to spell it that way). i came back to the world in 1975. i have been all over and travel quite a bit.

a rendevous is an annual or semi annual get together. in the 1800's it was a chance for mountain men to sell their furs, resupply, play some games, and talk with their long unseen buddies. it lasted a few days to 2 weeks. the ancient ones are a group of reenactors who dress in period correct clothing prior to 1840. they camp in the style of pre 1840 w as period correct clothing and tents as is available or can be made. they are a wonderful group of people. i had friends there so i went to see them. one guy sold flintlock muskets,another knives, one did flint fr firemaking and arrowheads, some made clothing. u get the idea. i did not join only because i'm already in too much. thanks for asking.

i'm going back to canton and lewiston on sun and monday of labor day weekend. i have a safety observer(my spouse) going along so if i get in trouble i don't stay that way. i found one spot which fits the description i was given of where kim is. i have uv lights, underwater cameras, and metal detectors. i again request all the psychic energy all of you can send me. i need all the help i can get.

i met w the father and sister. what wonderful people. sis brought some items of kim's which i held. i had to put them down as i almost lost it. so much energy. i never had that much ever before now. hope i have as good luck w my search. continue ur prayers fr the family. thank u. uncle cy

Maybe someone found the boyfriends class ring and posted it on classringfinder.com When someone posts a find, they generally do not post any name engraved for ID purposes.

ETD: Just checked out classmates, there where only 2 high schools in Jay, (Both small). No class rings found for either school for the class of 87. No listing for the name on the ring for either school on classmates. I'll check with treasure net. There are many stories of class rings found and returned by metal detectorist. Maybe it was found and reported on there.

(It would be interesting to know if the boyfriend was ever seen wearing the ring in later years...)

This case sounded so familiar as I read some of the posts. Then I realized that I had discussed it with the case officers back about 1992.

Jay, Maine is very close to the Naval Air Station, Brunswick, ME as I recall.

I question the mention in the case summary that the car might have been a Chevrolet Monte Carlo OR a Pontiac Trans-Am. A Chevrolet Camaro Iroc-Z would have been more like a Trans-Am than would a Monte Carlo.

And then the summary goes on to state that a man and a girl (who supposedly were driving in said car) were questioned by police. Wouldn't they know what kind of car they were driving? Police certainly could have run his driver's license and registration down.

My best recall of the case in 1992 was that investigators thought the car might be a Trans-Am, and that they were looking for the UNKNOWN male driver of it. No mention of a girlfriend or woman with him, other than Kim.

Here is an updated Doenetwork link:

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/374dfme.html

Kimberly Moreau
Missing since: 1986
Town: Jay

17-year-old Kimberly Moreau was last seen in Jay at about midnight on May 11, 1986 in the company of an individual she met earlier that day. She has not been seen since. Extensive searches have been conducted throughout the region. Foul play is suspected.

cid1@maine.gov

1 Game Farm Rd. Gray, Maine 04039 1-800-228-0857 (In State) 207-657-3030 (Out of State)207-657-5748 (fax) Contact the Maine State Police, Criminal Investigation Division with information regarding this murder. You may also report information about this crime using the online Report a Crime form.

Source:
Maine State Police: Unsolved Missing Persons

LINK:
http://www.maine.gov/tools/whatsnew/index.php?topic=state_police_unsolved&id=11412&v=Article-missing

Non-family Abduction
KIMBERLY ANN MOREAU

DOB :jan-21-1969
Height :5' 7" - 170 cm
Weight :135 lbs - 61 kg
Date Missing :may-11-1986
City of Report :JAY
State of Report :ME
Country of Report :USA
Age at time of incident: 17 Years
Current Age :32 years
Case # :603370

Circumstances:

Kimberly was last seen leaving home with an unknown individual who was driving a late model white Trans-Am. FOUL PLAY IS SUSPECTED.

She was wearing a white blouse, blue jeans, white high-top sneakers and a men's class ring engraved "Mike 87" and "Mike Staples."

She also has a surgical scar on her back.

ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
Maine State PoliceMissing Persons Unit 1-207-743-8282

This E-mail will go directly to the Police Department:

bannerkids@pdaddress

LINK:

http://www.bannerkids.net/states/maine/KIMBERLY_ANN_MOREAU.htm

oops: catastrophic structural failure of the trailer meant no hotel. i unloaded and returned home. will try again when camp trailer is welded
very well. if i had any speed, would have been on my top when the tongue left the frame. made it 30 miles, though. hope to complete the task next time. uncle cy

DICK MOREAU CARRIES A STACK OF FLIERS IN A DOG-EARED CARDBOARD BOX ON THE BACK SEAT of his GMC Sonoma. Each has a photograph of a fresh-faced teenager and a desperate plea: Please Help Bring Kim Home!!! Twenty-two years ago, Moreau's 17-year-old daughter vanished. Since then, the recently retired paper-mill worker has been patrolling two-lane roads throughout rural western Maine, papering telephone poles with missing-child fliers - 10,000 so far - hoping someone, somewhere has an answer.

On May 10, 1986, Kimberly Moreau and a neighbor girl were hanging out in the hardscrabble towns of Jay and Livermore Falls when they met two 25-year-old men cruising Main Street in a white Pontiac Trans Am. The four paired off and partied. Eventually, Kimberly and one of the men ended up in the car alone. At about 11 p.m., they swung by her house on Jewell Street in Jay. The teen ran in, told her 19-year-old sister, Karen, she'd be back in an hour, and then got into the car idling outside. She has not been seen or heard from since.

"This is Marilyn Monroe, this is D.B. Cooper, this is Jimmy Hoffa - I mean, for this area," says State Police Detective Mark Lopez, the lead case investigator.

http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/magazine/articles/2008/02/03/return_to_me/

Interesting case.

I wonder if "uncle Cy" ever went to the area he was looking at. It doesnt appear that he has been on WS since 2007.

http://www.sunjournal.com/river-valley/story/879550

By Terry Karkos, Staff Writer
Published Jul 18, 2010 12:00 am |
Last updated Jul 17, 2010 11:55 pm

DIXFIELD — Shards of brown beer bottles and the sun-bleached white carapace of a long-dead crawdad competed for the attention of Mike Watts and Jennie King on Saturday on the rocky shore of “Island No. 10” in the Androscoggin River.

However, Watts, a Farmington iron worker, and King, a college student from Brewer and the newest member of the Bucksport Chapter of the Bangor Ghost Hunters Association, were looking for the remains of Kimberly Ann Moreau.

Anyone with information related to the disappearance of Kimberly Ann Moreau is asked to contact Harold Murray, lead investigator of the Bucksport Chapter of the Bangor Ghost Hunters Association at 207-659-4053 or bangorghost@hotmail.com.

Such a beautiful girl.
I dislike that they declared her legally dead though.
It's pretty much equivalent to giving up on Kim.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back