There is a thread at CTV about Janet.

L L & S

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you guys know that Trix found the right opportunity to open up a dialogue about Janet's case over at CTv. Let's pray it brings out more sleuthers. I have a feeling things are about to pick up on this case.... call me crazy but with the vigil coming up and the people coming out of the virtual woodwork to help, the energy level is rising and people are talking.... people in Durham are contacting us and it's all coming together.

I just want to say one thing though.... once again there is ANOTHER media frenzy going on pulling the attention away from this case. There was an arrest in the Natalee Halloway case. This is wondeful news. I am not trying to say that it isn't a happy moment in that nightmare.... I hope it pans out and this poor family get justice for their beautiful baby.

Please help keep up the energy level on Janet's case. Please talk about it with your friends and family... ask about it in your other forums... invite them to light a candle with us on the 29th.

Note to Raven: Welcome to Court TV. Check the Easter Weekend thread.

May the power that brings us here to help and support also bless each of you this holiday weekend. I am very happy to know you all and am happy to come here and offer my assistance and friendship. Thank you for the opportunity to know you.

L L & S said:
Just wanted to let you guys know that Trix found the right opportunity to open up a dialogue about Janet's case over at CTv. Let's pray it brings out more sleuthers. I have a feeling things are about to pick up on this case.... call me crazy but with the vigil coming up and the people coming out of the virtual woodwork to help, the energy level is rising and people are talking.... people in Durham are contacting us and it's all coming together.
Note to Raven: Welcome to Court TV. Check the Easter Weekend thread.

Thanks to Trix, Seems like quite a bit of traffic on the CTV site, your commitment to this case is awesome. :clap: I am glad to see that people are contacting and helping out. I sure hope this gets resolved soon. I contacted the mayor, the LE and the DA, and have not heard anything back from them. I acknowledged in my note that I was aware that the Duke case was in the fore-front currently, but ask them to look into this very important case. I am still posting flyers, churches, parks, stores, all in hopes that it will remind someone of something that might be important. Bless you all for keeping this going for Janet, Kaiden, her unborn child and her family. HAPPY EASTER

caffeinatd said:
Thanks to Trix, Seems like quite a bit of traffic on the CTV site, your commitment to this case is awesome. :clap: I am glad to see that people are contacting and helping out. I sure hope this gets resolved soon. I contacted the mayor, the LE and the DA, and have not heard anything back from them. I acknowledged in my note that I was aware that the Duke case was in the fore-front currently, but ask them to look into this very important case. I am still posting flyers, churches, parks, stores, all in hopes that it will remind someone of something that might be important. Bless you all for keeping this going for Janet, Kaiden, her unborn child and her family. HAPPY EASTER
Ah it was probably a bad very move posting there, but I read Duke Lacrosse case there and I was getting myself worked up because I can't believe the commitment others have put in over there on Willbanks, Duke, and yet, nothing to date has been posted there on Janet.

I was a lurker over there during SP Trial and other places and I just could not post during the SP Trial there because it was insane. I lurked here too, and finally jumped in with both feet to call Websleuths my home.

I hope maybe it will gain more audience there and we can direct them to come here, but with that attention at CTV, we also invite the IUPG's to come out and I don't have time nor patience for them and my luck, within days I will eventually get banned from CTV.

As you all know, I don't have the best posting etiquette, and I adore you guys for accepting me with all quirks, flaws and especially my grumpiness.

Well seems the thread at CTV got merged with the Duke Lacrosse Case.......how odd is that.

I got spanked by a few members saying I had the wrong thread and to start my own, I wrote to the moderator asking them to remove my original posts from Duke LaCrosse Case - Page 40 - posts 3 and 12. Said I would start my own thread on Easter Forum no problemo.

At 6:00 pm Pacific, poof - vanished, and guess where the entire thread on Janet went..............................right back into Duke Lacrosse Case thread lol...

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

So, do I take a chance at banishment and start posting in there and get all cranky if someone starts telling me "wrong thread" or do I leave it be, wait until Monday and start my own section in Open Court or Miscellaneous Investigations. What's up with this:banghead:

I guess I got my point across though. Everything seems to trump Janet's story, but that isn't going to last forever.

Are you diggin' this Old Rave? I bet you are, for now......................

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back