1002 users online (125 members and 877 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Sex offenders murdered in Maine.

Saw this on Canadian news... apparently it's "one of our citizens". Who shot himself and now in intensive care. The killings had the authorities remove the list of 2000+ offenders.

Personally, if this guy was targeting sexual predators - he would have DOWNLOADED OR PRINTED OUT THE LIST. LE is so stupid sometimes.

Now my final statement????

WISH I could feel bad for the victims - but I don't - not one bit.

They should all be shot!
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,191944,00.html

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNew...hub=TopStories

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by blueclouds

WISH I could feel bad for the victims - but I don't - not one bit.

They should all be shot!
    BC, once again I completely agree with you!!!
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

If they specified details of the crime, I would completely agree as well! My biggest issue is that the death penalty is applied to the wrong people and child sex offenders should be the first in line.

However, my ex husband is on the sex offender registry in Texas. He was working at a restaraunt and this girl had a fake id so she could work there. She was 16, looked 20. They dated for several months. The mother of the girl didn't like him, and decided to reveal the id was fake and the state pressed charges.

He's not my favorite person, but it doesn't mean you molested a little kid if you are on the list.

If the list were only PREDATORS, not just offenders - I'd say publish them and look the other way.
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

Did the guy who killed these pervs--was he a former victim or an absolute stranger? There's got to be a lot delayed-reaction PTSD re sexual abuse victims.My 2nd husband had been horribly sexually abused as a toddler and always talked about going online and trying to track down the guy who did it (he knew his name) and go and kill him, so I know that mentality/response is very real.

Quote Originally Posted by GlitchWizard
    If they specified details of the crime, I would completely agree as well! My biggest issue is that the death penalty is applied to the wrong people and child sex offenders should be the first in line.

However, my ex husband is on the sex offender registry in Texas. He was working at a restaraunt and this girl had a fake id so she could work there. She was 16, looked 20. They dated for several months. The mother of the girl didn't like him, and decided to reveal the id was fake and the state pressed charges.

He's not my favorite person, but it doesn't mean you molested a little kid if you are on the list.

If the list were only PREDATORS, not just offenders - I'd say publish them and look the other way.
    That's just plain wrong. He should NOT be on the list at all. Those are the cases I disagree with AND THAT'S NOT A SEXUAL OFFENDER. Clearly.

BILLYGOAT
    Did the guy who killed these pervs--was he a former victim or an absolute stranger? There's got to be a lot delayed-reaction PTSD re sexual abuse victims.My 2nd husband had been horribly sexually abused as a toddler and always talked about going online and trying to track down the guy who did it (he knew his name) and go and kill him, so I know that mentality/response is very real.
    The police are still trying to put it all together. Apparently, he didn't know these guys and got their info off the internet. His dad is stating he's never known of any type of abuse from Marshall. Everyone is stumped.

I'm consciously looking the other way.

Well, as media-spawned copycat sprees, it's better than school shootings and church burnings.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
    Well, as media-spawned copycat sprees, it's better than school shootings and church burnings.
    Oh no doubt!
    FUN... is a renewable resource!