GUILTY NY - Sr. Karen Klimczak, 63, Buffalo, 14 April 2006

ShowerSinger

Reaction score
Sister Karen Klimczak was last seen Friday evening. Police are concerned she has met with foul play. She was running a faith-based house for recent parolees. Her belongings and car were found at the home. She missed several appointments on Saturday, and was also supposed to be involved in an Easter service on Sunday.
Will try to get a link, but hopefully someone else can find one. Her mentor had been murdered in a robbery years before at the same "home."

I just checked the link and her body has been found. She was killed by one of the people she was trying to help. :furious: He led them to her body after being connected to her through her cell phone.

This is disgusting and sickening! A good woman who has spent her whole life helping others and trying to help stop violence being murdered herself. I wonder what else happened to her.They found her cell phone and some of her clothes in a dumpster. Makes me think he may have raped her too.

This pi$$es me off so bad. :banghead: :mad: :( :furious:

This is so sad...I just forwarded this story to my priest so he will pray for this wonderful lady and her loved ones. This is horrifying. I'm comforted to know she is likely in Jesus' arms right this minute.

blueclouds said:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,192077,00.html

People like this that give up their entire own life to lead a pure selfLESS life.... is greatly rewarded in heaven.

Wish I could say the same thing for the guy that killed her. :( terribly sad. What a horrific end.

How horrible. I hope the man that did this has the fear of God in him about now. I can remember when my kids were younger and we would hear that a church was robbed or trashed and my kids would look at me with big eyes and say "boy are they in for it...robbing the house of God or destroying the house of God." Anything that had to do with the Lord you just didn't mess with in their eyes cause they just knew that the punishment would be way worse then if you did it anywhere else. You don't mess with the Lord.

It sounds like it would be a better idea to have men run those houses to help parolee's get a new start. I wonder what that killers background is?

How very sad. :(

From December 2013:

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-reg...es-after-decades-of-catching-killers-20131216

Lonergan’s first case on the homicide squad involved the murders of two Catholic priests, Father A. Joseph Bissonette and Monsignor David P. Herlihy. Their murders outraged and frightened the community...

Years later, he would return to the scene of Father Bissonette’s killing, the rectory at 335 Grider St., which had been given a new life as a home for parolees. The Bissonette House was run by Sister Karen Klimczak, and on Good Friday, April 14, 2006, she was killed.

Parolee Craig M. Lynch, in what he said was a crack-cocaine induced craze, killed her when he was caught rifling through her room in search of valuables to use to buy drugs. Lynch was convicted and sentenced to 25 years to life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back