True or False?

kato

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Tell me if I'm hearing and/or seeing things.

1st I heard that Angelina had the baby while in Africa and they plan on an African name. I didn't hear the sex of the baby.

2nd is Madonna's hubby left her.

Looking for clarification please.

I read an article on one of the news sites that the president of the African country they are in has confirmed that Angelina will give birth there and I believe there was mention of an African name.

On the Madonna thing, I read that here but couldn't find any news stories about it.

Hope that helps.

JMHO

tennessee said:
I read an article on one of the news sites that the president of the African country they are in has confirmed that Angelina will give birth there and I believe there was mention of an African name.

On the Madonna thing, I read that here but couldn't find any news stories about it.

Hope that helps.

JMHO

Thanks for replying.

tennessee said:

Hope that helps.

JMHO

Ditto. I've heard the same about Pitt/Jolie. I read somewhere over the weekend that Guy Ritchie's dad said the couple recently had a rough patch but were together in California. I'll try to look for a link.

ljwf22 said:
Ditto. I've heard the same about Pitt/Jolie. I read somewhere over the weekend that Guy Ritchie's dad said the couple recently had a rough patch but were together in California. I'll try to look for a link.

I read the LA deal last week sometime.

kato said:
Tell me if I'm hearing and/or seeing things.

2nd is Madonna's hubby left her.
Maybe her pointed cones started to sag:silenced: hehehehehe.

lmao... I think it's great though that Madonna has finally met her match. Guy won't put up with her crap and that is obvious & probably why their marriage has lasted THIS long!! :p

bakerprune64 said:
Maybe her pointed cones started to sag:silenced: hehehehehe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back