Thread: 4 Dead in Ex-Worker's Mo. Shooting Spree

4 Dead in Ex-Worker's Mo. Shooting Spree

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060418/...place_shooting

A man killed his estranged wife Tuesday, then went to the catering company where he once worked and fatally shot two women and himself, police said.

Two other women were also shot at Finninger's Catering Service and were taken to a hospital, police said. Their conditions were not immediately known.

An employee said the gunman entered through the back door with a coat draped over his arm, apparently to hide the handgun.

One of the women killed was an owner of the business, Cleo Finninger, said Susan Akscin, the woman's niece. The other was the victim's adult daughter, said police Col. Maurice Brown. The company is on the northwest edge of St. Louis.

Both women were shot in a garage area, police said. The shooter killed himself in the parking lot.

The only thing he did right was save the cost of a trial.

Though there is no excuse for what Chalmers did, the following article will make you stop and think some.

Did the state make some kind of mistake in calculating Herbert L. Chalmers’ child support, possibly sparking a rampage that killed four women — including his children’s mother and two members of the family whose business garnisheed his wages?

Chalmers’ back child-support payment ballooned from $362 per month in 2003 to what seems to be $675 three years later.
    http://tinyurl.com/zogea

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."

Yesterday, I just got my very first child support check in 9 years. Boy did THIS take the wind out of my sails!
    FUN... is a renewable resource!