869 users online (122 members and 747 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

A girl named Suri

Let us have a moment of silence for the newest Scientologist.

Notice how the title of this thread is "TOM'S baby is here". See--we really HAVE been indoctrinated to realize that this is all about him! This kid belongs to BOTH of them.

Quote Originally Posted by carnation
    Notice how the title of this thread is "TOM'S baby is here". See--we really HAVE been indoctrinated to realize that this is all about him! This kid belongs to BOTH of them.
    Oh this child is both of theirs but since he is basically calling the shots, I thought the title would be appropriate for the thread....

Quote Originally Posted by Amraann
    A girl named Suri
    It means princess, or something like red rose??? Its different....

Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    Oh this child is both of theirs but since he is basically calling the shots, I thought the title would be appropriate for the thread....
    I couldn't agree more, michelle. Don't think for a moment that I was criticizing you. We're in for some more fun! Now Tom can amuse us on TV for the next several days with his TOMfoolery! I really hope he doesn't decide to shut his mouth now!

I also read that Brooke Shields had her baby today ... a girl! Kind of ironic considering all the hoopla between the two of them.

I couldn't agree more, michelle. Don't think for a moment that I was criticizing you. We're in for some more fun! Now Tom can amuse us on TV for the next several days with his TOMfoolery! I really hope he doesn't decide to shut his mouth now!
    Oh he is just beginning I am sure, lol......All this talk about him eating the placenta has got me wretching over here!!!

Oh he is just beginning I am sure, lol......All this talk about him eating the placenta has got me wretching over here!!!
    Me too. Hey, since the kid was born on a Tuesday, People magazine may still be able to get in a cover article (complete with photos) in the issue that will come out on Friday. Wouldn't put it past Tom to want photographers sticking cameras in the poor baby's face as soon as possible so that all of us can "share" in his joy. Hope the couches and beds at the Cruise home are now equipped with heavy duty springs so that he won't damage them with the jumping which is sure to ensue!

Hope the couches and beds at the Cruise home are now equipped with heavy duty springs so that he won't damage them with the jumping which is sure to ensue!
    LOL, They are probably equipped with Turbo Springs incase of another outburst!

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!! Tom said this ???????? He was going to eat the placenta????

I just went online for the 1st time today and saw that the baby was born. I said to my husband, Tom's baby is here!!!! Oh, wait a minute, and his girlfriend's baby.....!

What a joke! I'm ashamed of myself......

Quote Originally Posted by Only4Justice
    YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!! Tom said this ???????? He was going to eat the placenta????

I just went online for the 1st time today and saw that the baby was born. I said to my husband, Tom's baby is here!!!! Oh, wait a minute, and his girlfriend's baby.....!

What a joke! I'm ashamed of myself......

http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/en...505122000.html

tennessee is offline Blew out my flipflop. Stepped on a pop top . . .
    Wellll, if the baby was indeed born today, may the gods smile down on her and bless her with the grace and strength to withstand her upbringing.

JMHO

Tom's probably so thrilled now that he's already making arrangements to be the recipient of the world's first "pregnancy transplant." It doesn't matter that he's a guy. Maybe everything could just be transplanted to the rib area or something. If nothing else, he may be writing out a check right about now to the "real" daddy!

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast