Toms baby is here!!!!

Let us have a moment of silence for the newest Scientologist.

:laugh: Notice how the title of this thread is "TOM'S baby is here". See--we really HAVE been indoctrinated to realize that this is all about him! This kid belongs to BOTH of them.

carnation said:
:laugh: Notice how the title of this thread is "TOM'S baby is here". See--we really HAVE been indoctrinated to realize that this is all about him! This kid belongs to BOTH of them.
Oh this child is both of theirs but since he is basically calling the shots, I thought the title would be appropriate for the thread....:D

michelle said:
Oh this child is both of theirs but since he is basically calling the shots, I thought the title would be appropriate for the thread....:D
I couldn't agree more, michelle. Don't think for a moment that I was criticizing you. We're in for some more fun! Now Tom can amuse us on TV for the next several days with his TOMfoolery! I really hope he doesn't decide to shut his mouth now!

carnation said:
I couldn't agree more, michelle. Don't think for a moment that I was criticizing you. We're in for some more fun! Now Tom can amuse us on TV for the next several days with his TOMfoolery! I really hope he doesn't decide to shut his mouth now!
Oh he is just beginning I am sure, lol......All this talk about him eating the placenta has got me wretching over here!!!:sick:

michelle said:
Oh he is just beginning I am sure, lol......All this talk about him eating the placenta has got me wretching over here!!!:sick:
Me too. Hey, since the kid was born on a Tuesday, People magazine may still be able to get in a cover article (complete with photos) in the issue that will come out on Friday. Wouldn't put it past Tom to want photographers sticking cameras in the poor baby's face as soon as possible so that all of us can "share" in his joy. Hope the couches and beds at the Cruise home are now equipped with heavy duty springs so that he won't damage them with the jumping which is sure to ensue!:crazy:

carnation said:
Hope the couches and beds at the Cruise home are now equipped with heavy duty springs so that he won't damage them with the jumping which is sure to ensue!:crazy:
LOL, They are probably equipped with Turbo Springs incase of another outburst!

michelle said:

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!! Tom said this ???????? He was going to eat the placenta????

I just went online for the 1st time today and saw that the baby was born. I said to my husband, Tom's baby is here!!!! Oh, wait a minute, and his girlfriend's baby.....!

What a joke! I'm ashamed of myself......

:doh:

Wellll, if the baby was indeed born today, may the gods smile down on her and bless her with the grace and strength to withstand her upbringing.

JMHO

Tom's probably so thrilled now that he's already making arrangements to be the recipient of the world's first "pregnancy transplant." It doesn't matter that he's a guy. Maybe everything could just be transplanted to the rib area or something. If nothing else, he may be writing out a check right about now to the "real" daddy!

So, did Katie actually deliver this baby?? Or did the surrogate Mother give birth?

Also, how does one pronounce "Suri"?

Tristan said:
So, did Katie actually deliver this baby?? Or did the surrogate Mother give birth?

I dont know the answer too any of your questions....LOL.....

Tristan said:

If I had to guess about pronunciation, I'd guess Shoor-ee, with the accent on the first syllable.

Interesting name. In Hindu it means Lord Krishna lol

I also found this, This third center of civilization is known by its ancient Babylonian name of Suri, or as we pronounce it, Syria. It's also a type of caste system in India

I think it's pronounced like Sur-ee.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieSnoop1975