1121 users online (229 members and 892 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Brooke Shields Has Baby Girl Same Day As Tomkat

Brooke Shields also gives birth
    Ironically, Suri was born the same day as Brooke Shields’ newborn daughter, Grier Hammond Henchy.

Shields and Cruise had a public spat last year after he criticized the actress for taking antidepressants following the birth of her first child.

I'm thrilled for Brooke and Chris, and little Rowan. I love Brooke and how she stood up to Nutcase Cruise about postpartum depression drugs. Welcome to the world, Grier!

How ironic they were born the same day.......I love the name Grier.....my maiden name is Greer.

Talking

What a HOOT that Brooke Shields stole TomKat's THUNDER on the birth of his daughter. I mean, talk about sweet revenge ~ too funny!

Yeah, I'm sure he's not pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by TopGunner
    What a HOOT that Brooke Shields stole TomKat's THUNDER on the birth of his daughter. I mean, talk about sweet revenge ~ too funny!
    Don't you just love it!!

I am happy for Brooke and her family, and I think she has more class in her little finger than Tom Cruise will ever have--even if he lives to be 100 years old!

So ironic!

I am happy for Grier to be born into a life with SANE parents.

Do you think that Grier and Suri will eventially have play dates

I just hope Brooke has it easier this time around and doesn't develop PPD.

I hope she calls Katie everyday asking her if she is feeling ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Thinkoflaura
    Brooke Shields also gives birth
    Ironically, Suri was born the same day as Brooke Shields’ newborn daughter, Grier Hammond Henchy.

Shields and Cruise had a public spat last year after he criticized the actress for taking antidepressants following the birth of her first child.
    Congrats to Brooke. I love the names she gives her kids! I hope she doesn't suffer like she did last time.

Turns out Katie and Brooke had their babies in the same hospital, same day and same floor.

Quote Originally Posted by englishleigh
    I'm thrilled for Brooke and Chris, and little Rowan. I love Brooke and how she stood up to Nutcase Cruise about postpartum depression drugs. Welcome to the world, Grier!
    I loved Brooke's response, too. It certainly gave me a newfound respect for her. Congrats to her and hubby on a healthy baby girl!

Quote Originally Posted by englishleigh
    Ditto!

Many blessings for Brooke and baby Grier!! Brooke is a wonderful mom and role model.

Talking

I'll bet she didn't offer to eat her baby's placenta!!!
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast