918 users online (181 members and 737 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

JBR Wiki

This looks like being a great resource:-

http://jonbenetramsey.pbwiki.com/

It is based purely on facts and evidence and can be constantly updated.
    This is only my opinion

Let the focus be on Madeleine

Together we can make a difference

Alert Viewer in Scotland

Member of Websleuths since April 2000

Thanks, Jayelles!
    Above is my opinion only

sharpar is offline If dogs dont go to heaven I want to go where they are
    Been reading since yu posted this link. You are right great resource.

I particularily liked the profiler on the Ramsey did it theories - he made a very
    convincing argument that Patsy and Patsy alone did this with John assisting in
    the cover up and staging.

Evidence Against Prior Sexual Abuse
    "Autopsy findings could be explained by toileting practices"
    JB's hymen was mostly gone. No 'toileting practices' could explain this. Totally ridiculous.

<<JB's hymen was mostly gone. No 'toileting practices' could explain this. Totally ridiculous>>

I've heard Ramsey supporters put it down to less than 'toilet practices'.
    I've heard her riding her bike could have done that or her dancing moves!

If that little girl hadn't ended up like she did, I could maybe believe she sustained those injuries to her hymen somewhere else other than her being a victim of sexual abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by narlacat
    <<JB's hymen was mostly gone. No 'toileting practices' could explain this. Totally ridiculous>>

I've heard Ramsey supporters put it down to less than 'toilet practices'.
    I've heard her riding her bike could have done that or her dancing moves!

If that little girl hadn't ended up like she did, I could maybe believe she sustained those injuries to her hymen somewhere else other than her being a victim of sexual abuse.
    I'm one hundred per cent convinced that the paintbrush shoved up JB's vagina was used to cover signs of prior sexual abuse.

clueless is offline "The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." - Benjamin Franklin
    I personally think that JB was abused, however, I do believe that the hymen can be broken by everyday activities such as bike riding, vigorous exercise, etc.

I saw this on a 20/20, Primetime, etc. news type show a few years ago. They were talking about how Pakistani/Middle Eastern women were undergoing hymen repair surgeries to make sure they had an intact hymen at their wedding so that they weren't beaten or murdered if they didn't bleed upon having sex for the first time. Apparently, it is custom for the men in this culture to display the bedsheet with a blood spot on it as proof of whether the woman was a virgin or not. This show's featured doctors also said that most American girls broke their hymen at much younger ages due to the difference in culture where they participate in sports such as soccer, gymnastics, etc. and that it didn't have anything to do with virginity. I also believe the Dr. 90210 show touched on this subject once. I don't watch that show, however, so I don't know if it said anything about young girls or just the one having the surgery. Just saw something about a hymen repair on the preview clips.

Sorry, I don't have a link. I saw this show a long time before I started lurking at this site.
    Clue

Those who believe absurdities will commit atrocities.
    “The key to change… is to let go of fear.” – Rosanne Cash

It has also been proven that the abused become abusers. If pr was sexually abused and that is a possibility then its not such a stretch to believe she was abusing that little girl. The pagents imo are a form of abuse no six year old should be taught to act like a 20 year old vamp , the argument over her dressing like her, and JB lack of enthrallment with the my twin doll.
    The coroner suspected digital prior abuse which suggests either a female
    or a sexually immature male . JMO and one of the profilers. I think he is spot on ....... There is no denying that PR has issues .

Quote Originally Posted by sharpar
    It has also been proven that the abused become abusers. If pr was sexually abused and that is a possibility then its not such a stretch to believe she was abusing that little girl. The pagents imo are a form of abuse no six year old should be taught to act like a 20 year old vamp , the argument over her dressing like her, and JB lack of enthrallment with the my twin doll.
    The coroner suspected digital prior abuse which suggests either a female
    or a sexually immature male . JMO and one of the profilers. I think he is spot on ....... There is no denying that PR has issues .
    Where does it say the coroner suspected digital prior abuse? That's not in the autopsy. Is there an interview somewhere?

most American girls broke their hymen at much younger ages due to the difference in culture where they participate in sports such as soccer, gymnastics, etc. and that it didn't have anything to do with virginity.

But JBR was only 6...she should have had a hymen IMO. I'm with Wecht on this issue.

The term "erosion" was used to descibe her condition.......doesn't that mean that over time, time and time again, a layer was stripped off?

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat
    The term "erosion" was used to descibe her condition.......doesn't that mean that over time, time and time again, a layer was stripped off?
    I don't think so. I think it just means inflamed. When I was pregnant with my first child, my doctor dignosed an "eroded cervix" and he said it was common in pregnancy.
    This is only my opinion

Let the focus be on Madeleine

Together we can make a difference

Alert Viewer in Scotland

Member of Websleuths since April 2000

Originally Posted by RiverRat
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    I don't think so. I think it just means inflamed. When I was pregnant with my first child, my doctor dignosed an "eroded cervix" and he said it was common in pregnancy.
    RiverRat's definition is correct. Erosion does not mean inflammation, but the gradual stripping off layers of tissue over a prolonged period of time.
    Thus if if the doctors spoke of 'erosion' re JB's hymen, it means that a large part of the hymenal tissue was not there anymore.

Medical definition of "erosion":

"Superficial destruction of a surface by friction, pressure, ulceration, or trauma"

Quote Originally Posted by tipper
    Where does it say the coroner suspected digital prior abuse? That's not in the autopsy. Is there an interview somewhere?

Tipper:

I may have mispoke - yes there is a interview/quote and a lenghty explaination though now I cant tell you for sure who said that. Cryil W perhaps ? I remember it though because of the simliarity between a digit and a paintbrush. If you were an adult male sexual abuser I dont think you woud stop penetration at a digit so I am concluding the abuse was from someone either female or young male .

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast