1600 users online (264 members and 1336 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Jessica, Jessica, Jessica

Does this make sense to anyone? http://people.aol.com/people/article...185069,00.html

Also I read this too, the whole thing is just weird... http://people.aol.com/people/article...184925,00.html

Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    Does this make sense to anyone? http://people.aol.com/people/article...185069,00.html

Also I read this too, the whole thing is just weird... http://people.aol.com/people/article...184925,00.html
    Yes. It's called - my name has not been in the papers lately so I better do something fast!

She is an idiot. Good riddance, Nick!

Quote Originally Posted by Masterj
    Yes. It's called - my name has not been in the papers lately so I better do something fast!

She is an idiot. Good riddance, Nick!
    I kinda feel bad for nick after reading that....If thats how it went down, where are her "morals" now?

Probably since Nick is on the cover of Rolling Stone she can't (or her Pa) can't stand to have any limelite cast away from her they are trying to do damage control. She is an attention ho. IMO.

Thanks for reading my post.

That certainly is a flattering picture of her....breasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mabel

It's called "The Sag"

Quote Originally Posted by Mabel
    Well you know the saying if you bought em flaunt em'

I wouldn't put it past ole Joe to tell Jessica to get back together with Nick, just for the publicity. Jessica will never be able to have a life with that man pulling the strings. I hope she (or Joe) realize the slut act isn't working for her. She was cute when she was in Newlyweds....not so cute washing a car in a barely there bikini. She used to be a roll model now she is just another young slut, and Hollywood has enough of them to last many many years to come.

She's an idiot.. Nick is much better off... I hope he finds someone with atleast half a brain next time!

As far as her ring... I am getting divorced but love my annversery ring. I won't wear my wedding ring but have considered wearing my anniversary ring on occassion as I like it so much. Is that taboo? I am not wanting to date, so I am thinking it would be ok to do.

In my opinion, Jessica's dad is the one with the problem. He's too involved in his daughters' fame ... both Jessica and Ashley. And he makes some inappropriate comments for being a father and a religious man, like the comment about her chest being so "perfect"!!!
    I'll never forget that. I thought, "ewwww gross! He's her DAD!!"

Nick and Jessica probably had a great marriage for all we know. Her meddling father, though, probably made things difficult.
    Just guessing....
    Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

Quote Originally Posted by Becba
    As far as her ring... I am getting divorced but love my annversery ring. I won't wear my wedding ring but have considered wearing my anniversary ring on occassion as I like it so much. Is that taboo? I am not wanting to date, so I am thinking it would be ok to do.

Hey, a diamond is a diamond! Wear the sucker! I've got a son from my previous marriage, so I saved the ring set for him in case he ever wants it.

Nick ain't too shabby looking himself!!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    Hey, a diamond is a diamond! Wear the sucker! I've got a son from my previous marriage, so I saved the ring set for him in case he ever wants it.
    Thanks. I couldn't see letting it just sit in a box.

Quote Originally Posted by Becba
    It's your ring girl! Wear it!

Quote Originally Posted by julia
    Nick ain't too shabby looking himself!!
    Nope, he's not!

I feel sorry for him, and don't like her! He can do better

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast