Phony 76 year old doc BUSTED for doing breast exams

IdahoMom

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I guess you could say he's a breast man....

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0419062doc1.html

snip

Meet Philip Winikoff. The 76-year-old Florida man was arrested this morning and charged with sexual battery after he posed as a doctor and went door-to-door--black doctor's bag in hand--offering women free breast exams. According to a Broward County Sheriff's Office report, two women--ages 33 and 36--fell for the scam, which Winikoff allegedly ran in Lauderdale Lakes.

IdahoMom said:
I guess you could say he's a breast man....

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0419062doc1.html

snip

Meet Philip Winikoff. The 76-year-old Florida man was arrested this morning and charged with sexual battery after he posed as a doctor and went door-to-door--black doctor's bag in hand--offering women free breast exams. According to a Broward County Sheriff's Office report, two women--ages 33 and 36--fell for the scam, which Winikoff allegedly ran in Lauderdale Lakes.
Stupid A$$es. Like I would let somebody coming up to the door feel my *advertiser censored*! How stupid can somebody actually be...never mind, it's obvious.

Who falls for this stuff? My goodness if someone showed up at my door asking me that, I would be saying "Say hello to my little friend!";)

bakerprune64 said:
Stupid A$$es. Like I would let somebody coming up to the door feel my *advertiser censored*! How stupid can somebody actually be...never mind, it's obvious.

So true!! Heck I don't even open my door to anyone that I don't know, let alone invite a stranger in to examine my *advertiser censored*!

I can't even laugh at this guy. He's a sicko!:furious: He went beyond feeling their *advertiser censored*, bad enough! He also molested them. Did you see his mug shot on the site- creep!:behindbar

Why would you EVEN allow someone going door to door to give you a breast exam??? Come on!! Where are the brains in these women!

LAUDERDALE LAKES -- A 76-year-old man was arrested after going door-to-door and offering free breast exams, the Broward Sheriff's office said on Wednesday.

At least two women took him up on his proposal, said BSO spokesman Hugh Graf.
<snip>
He told the woman that he was in the neighborhood offering free breast exams. The woman let the man into her apartment and he began his exam. After touching the victim's breasts, the man moved his hand to her genitals and assaulted her. The woman quickly realized that the man not a real doctor and she called BSO.

The fake physician fled the apartment and found another breast exam victim nearby, this time a 33-year-old woman who lived in the same complex. She too said she was sexually assaulted. The man was arrested.

more at the link http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/southflorida/sfl-419breastexam,0,4241867.story?track=mostemailedlink

This is what he looks like:

2006_04_20t114829_385x450_us_breasts.jpg

He must have been a good talker!
confused.gif

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060420/od_nm/breasts_dc

Thanks for the picture ponderthings! What were those women thinking?:confused: :eek:

So the next time somebody comes to my door and says "I want to touch your breasts" I should say no? LOL, what will I do for entertainment then?

I swear, I mean really would you let him in to touch you?? :doh:

ROFL!!!! Hey, I don't get much action otherwise :D

:laugh: :laugh:
mysteriew said:
So the next time somebody comes to my door and says "I want to touch your breasts" I should say no? LOL, what will I do for entertainment then?

Jeana (DP) said:
What a little old perv~ :doh: Those women were beyond stupid.
In this day and age, those women shouldn't be letting ANYONE into their homes. If the guy showed up on my front step and said he was offering the free exams, I would ask him where the Candid Camera was and promptly slap my door!:croc:

lisag said:
Why would you EVEN allow someone going door to door to give you a breast exam??? Come on!! Where are the brains in these women!
-------------
Lisag,exactly!! I am 74yrs.old and I have more sense than they do at their age.They must be one brick short of a load! My husband is 76~I just cant picture this.ROFLOL.

You know, when I was a little sister in a fraternity years ago, some guys came by my room and said they were on a scavenger hunt and needed a breast impression in peanut butter.

I did it.

I never did verify if they really were on a scavenger hunt. :crazy: Didn't dawn on me until I read this that they might have just been this guy's grandsons!

:)

Oh well, it was fun!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998