Britney may sue over baby’s fall from high chair

Lauren

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

Britney Spears’ baby boy recently fell and bonked his head, but the singer reportedly thinks a high chair might be to blame.

A nanny was taking the seven-month-old tot from his high chair earlier this month when “something snapped,” according to a report in People magazine.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12137219/

julia said:

Britney Spears’ baby boy recently fell and bonked his head, but the singer reportedly thinks a high chair might be to blame.

A nanny was taking the seven-month-old tot from his high chair earlier this month when “something snapped,” according to a report in People magazine.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12137219/
ok-- look to sue over a manufactures defect-----and on the way to attorneys office, have baby in lap while driving...k brittney?

Oh please, it is everyone else's fault.....because I look like a bad Mom like with driving with my child in my lap(now the PR spin on that was "she was "afraid" for her baby and herself after being "stalked" by parapazzi and she had to "get out" really fast......)

Now it all of the fault of the high chair manufacturer that her baby was not strapped into the high chair.

So the PR spin on that is that "something" snapped, but I am a great Mom because it is everyone else fault.

So was this a high chair from a "cheap" "used" garage sale......that was bought second hand and is quite old. Or is it top of the line for a women who has millions upon millions of dollars.........

I never did like her.........

Seems to me that we'd need to see the high chair before we can determine whether its even feasible that this happened or not.

They had every right to fret. After rushing Sean to a nearby hospital, they discovered he had a minor skull fracture (sometimes called a "scalp fracture" in babies), and a blood clot. And the doctors weren't the only ones to take notice! The next day, the Department of Children and Family Services began looking into the incident.

THE FALLOUT
The Spears-Federline clan escaped disaster, but not their obligation to explain themselves to the authorities. On April 8, L.A. sheriff's deputies arrived at Britney's Malibu home to investigate a child-abuse claim against Britney and Kevin in relation to the head injury. Such an investigation isn't unusual. According to California law, whenever a baby is brought into the hospital with a serious injury, the Department of Children and Family Services is alerted. Any further investigation will likely be focused on the nanny — not Brit or Kevin, who were not to blame for Sean's injuries.

Star magazine
It was also said that this is the second time in a couple months span that the Dept of Children and Family Services had to respond to complaints about Britney.

I know that most people here can't stand Britney, but this accident happened when the child was in the NANNY's care and it sounds like it was just a horrible accident.

Masterj said:
I know that most people here can't stand Britney, but this accident happened when the child was in the NANNY's care and it sounds like it was just a horrible accident.
It was a horrible accident something in the chair broke or snapped. I doesnt sound like the Nanny did it on purpose but maybe something was wrong with the chair. But brittany needs to thank God her baby wasnt killed when she pulled her stupid stunt of driving with him on her lap down the road! Now that right there is cause to be investigated......

michelle said:
It was a horrible accident something in the chair broke or snapped. I doesnt sound like the Nanny did it on purpose but maybe something was wrong with the chair. But brittany needs to thank God her baby wasnt killed when she pulled her stupid stunt of driving with him on her lap down the road! Now that right there is cause to be investigated......
Yes, I agree.

Masterj said:
Okay, so for the sake of discussion we say that the chair WAS defective. Why in the heck did it take her a whole week to take him to the hospital?? How can that be justified? Just for the sake of discussion.

bakerprune64 said:
Okay, so for the sake of discussion we say that the chair WAS defective. Why in the heck did it take her a whole week to take him to the hospital?? How can that be justified? Just for the sake of discussion.
That child needs her head examined. I think she was dropped!

michelle said:
But brittany needs to thank God her baby wasnt killed when she pulled her stupid stunt of driving with him on her lap down the road! Now that right there is cause to be investigated......
Hi Michelle,
Britney was investigated for that incident.(that was the first of the 2 complaints)Apparently Sheriff Winn did not speak to Britney,he spoke to security.:confused:

Did she ever get a ticket for not having a child in a saftey seat?I was wondering that.

dark_shadows said:
Hi Michelle,
Britney was investigated for that incident.(that was the first of the 2 complaints)Apparently Sheriff Winn did not speak to Britney,he spoke to security.:confused:

Did she ever get a ticket for not having a child in a saftey seat?I was wondering that.
Hello, I dont know if she was given a ticket, probably not! But I would have been in jail, lol......If that were me. But we are smart enough to know you dont put your child on your lap! Really though she should be given a ticket if she wasnt and that is basically a slap on her wrist...

bakerprune64 said:
She did bring a doctor to the house to examine the baby. For all we know, the baby may have been acting fine and since she wasn't there to witness the accident, she might not have realized how serious it was. Who knows what the nanny even told her. While I think she is certainly guilty of using questionable judgement at times, I think she loves her child.

Masterj said:
She did bring a doctor to the house to examine the baby. For all we know, the baby may have been acting fine and since she wasn't there to witness the accident, she might not have realized how serious it was. Who knows what the nanny even told her. While I think she is certainly guilty of using questionable judgement at times, I think she loves her child.
I must have missed the part about the Dr. making the house call.

bakerprune64 said:
I must have missed the part about the Dr. making the house call.
Hi Bakerprune,
I thought it said in the article that she rushed him to the hospital.So I missed the housecall part also.

dark_shadows said:
Hi Bakerprune,
I thought it said in the article that she rushed him to the hospital.So I missed the housecall part also.
I just reread the article and you are right, it doesn't mention that. Other articles I read mentioned how she brought a doctor to the house who examined the baby and thought the baby was fine. If was after they noticed the baby acting a little funny that they rushed him to the hospital.

dark_shadows said:
Didnt they rush him to the doctor like a WEEK later?? :doh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdward01
Back