Sign in man's yard seeking virgin bride between ages of 12 and 24

georgiagirl

Opinionated Southern Belle
Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been posted... What is this guy thinking????:loser:

BRAY, Okla. (AP) — A man has caused an uproar in this southwestern Oklahoma town by advertising in an unusual manner that he'd like to pay for a virgin to be his bride.

A sign that 45-year-old Michael Thelemann posted in his yard Sunday said that he'll pay $1,000 for a virgin bride between the ages of 12 and 24.

"I feel like I'm living down the street from a pedophile," said neighbor Christy Sternadel. "We want him out of this neighborhood. Who asks for a 12-year-old virgin bride?" As of Wednesday, no one had taken up Thelemann on his offer, but he had heard several negative comments from neighbors, which he said he didn't understand. He said his grandmother married "a much older man" at age 14.
http://www.courttv.com/people/2006/0420/virginbride_ap.html

O.K., I have to admit, there have not been too many times in my life that I am speechless and at a loss for words.

But this is one of those rare occassions........

CyberLaw said:
O.K., I have to admit, there have not been too many times in my life that I am speechless and at a loss for words.

But this is one of those rare occassions........

lol CyberLaw--this one did leave you short on words! Just teasing you. :)

The guy is crazy.

:waitasec: Thanks Jean...JK....it does not happen very often......according to everyone. You and my Hubby must be on the same page.....

Hubby was like OMG you have nothing to say, must be the fever from the flu....should I take you to the hospital maybe you have brain damage from the fever.....Cyberlaw having nothing to say.......:innocent:

But I will go with you: The guy is crazy.........

couldn't he be arrested for this-- soliciting statutory rape?

I don't understand why this guy is allowed to leave the sign in his yard when he is advertising for a virgin bride beginning at 12 yrs old. Is this some state where 12 yr old girls are allowed to get married? He must really be a pitiful thing.

I hope there aren't any parents that will try to sell him their 12 year old virgin daughter. Isn't he offering $1,000?

Has anyone seen this guy on the news?????? :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: it wasn't pretty. :loser:

I posted this in Crimes in the news too.

But I debated about posting it here or there.

Just a sicko. He justified it by saying "his grandmother married at 14 to a much older man"
He also said it was his neighbors who had the twisted minds or something like that.

I saw this guy on the news yesterday...

Can't he get arrested for offering money for a bride? Isn't that kind like prostitution or slavery?

The guy is an idiot and there is a definate reason he has no wife or kids of any age, virgin or not... :loser: :loser: :loser:

Lynie

Amraann said:
I posted this in Crimes in the news too.

But I debated about posting it here or there.

Just a sicko. He justified it by saying "his grandmother married at 14 to a much older man"
He also said it was his neighbors who had the twisted minds or something like that.

Yeah, 80 years ago, they had different customs than they do in America today. I suppose that tidbit is a bit much for this moron to grasp???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back