623 users online (68 members and 555 guests)  

Websleuths News

SC - Uncle Kenny is a child molester . . .

"My kids stayed down there, camped down there with him and cooked down there with him," said Donna McGee, who knew Hinson for four years. "Nobody ever suspected anything."

They didn't know that Hinson had spent nine years in prison for raping a 12-year-old girl in 1991. Or that 15 years later, he would be charged with another crime so outrageous that South Carolina lawmakers would test the constitutional limits of the death penalty by proposing the execution of repeat child rapists.

whole sickening story at:

http://www.courttv.com/news/2006/0420/hinson_ap.html

I can't believe in this day and age with all the media reports and warnings that parents would blindly permit such a thing.

sharpar is offline If dogs dont go to heaven I want to go where they are
    Quote Originally Posted by Amraann
    I can't believe in this day and age with all the media reports and warnings that parents would blindly permit such a thing.

Never underestimate the depth of stupidity tht can be achieved with little to no effort.

Quote Originally Posted by sharpar
    Never underestimate the depth of stupidity tht can be achieved with little to no effort.
    Perfectly stated!!

I think with some of the parents it is the "free babysitting" aspect of it that is so attractive to them. Somebody to "take the kids off their hands" for a while. When I read these tales of parents who let their child go to the movies, to the park, to the zoo, etc. etc. with "the family priest", "the uncle", "the nice neighbor" etc. etc. my first thought is always "Why aren't the PARENTS taking the children to these places themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysShocked
    I think with some of the parents it is the "free babysitting" aspect of it that is so attractive to them. Somebody to "take the kids off their hands" for a while. When I read these tales of parents who let their child go to the movies, to the park, to the zoo, etc. etc. with "the family priest", "the uncle", "the nice neighbor" etc. etc. my first thought is always "Why aren't the PARENTS taking the children to these places themselves?
    A lot of thimes its because the kids are behavioral problems. The pedo I knew specialized in unlikable boys between the age of 10-15.

it must be because I read here.... I wouldn't allow my kids to go anywhere overnight with someone I didn't know very very well. Let alone some single male neighbor who likes to take kids over night camping... that just screams pedophile to me.