Charlie Sheen a pedophile?

AlwaysShocked

Reaction score
According to papers filed by Sheen's estranged wife, she discovered he had visited websites showing young girls with braids and no pubic hair engaging in oral sex. She also states Sheen threatened her and her family members, and is seeking a Protection order. Documents are posted at:

www.thesmokinggun.com

It certainly has sounded like this man has a sexual addiction problem. Or more specifically a "hooker addiction" problem. I would imagine that the soon-to-be-ex would have just as soon not have had this become public knowledge. I'm thinking she wants to protect her children.

Holy Moly!!!!! I hope its not true.....I do think he has had an addiction though to sex, but I hope not with children!!!!

How disgusting if true. I have to say though that the rumor in the entertainment biz for years has been that Denise was one of Heidi's girls and that is how she met Charlie.

That poor woman!!! I've only read the first 4 pages and all I can say is that thank God she is divorcing him. That guy is really screwed up!

Thanks for posting this AS.

jilly said:
That poor woman!!! I've only read the first 4 pages and all I can say is that thank God she is divorcing him. That guy is really screwed up!

Thanks for posting this AS.
Tell me about it, it was gross what she found. I dont blame her she needs to RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard on one of the gossip shows recently that Sheen thinks 9-11 was actually a farce put on by our government to garner support for war. He felt the twin towers were blown up from the inside, or some such baloney. Forgive me if I'm not getting this quite right, by the time I really started listening, the story was about over. Has anyone heard anything like this?

I read the whole thing, he is crazy!!! I fear for her safety. I pray she stays safe, he is a nut! I think he has a paranoid disorder. He is very mentally unstable and needs to be put away!

I can't imagine her horror at finding out he was looking at pictures like this. Do they have children? Ugh. I remember one time finding out that my stepson had accessed some SOFT *advertiser censored*-ish websites on my computer. I FREAKED. If it were my husband and the photos are what was described here, I'd have left with my kids and the clothes on my back. Just run!!!!!!

I agree that the papers on TSG certainly paint a rather sad disgusting picture of someone I really enjoyed watching in his various TV shows... but I'm not sure if the word PEDOPHILE belong in the title to this thread. I think he's more of a sexual deviate, pervert or voyeur than he is a pedophile.

His show 2-1/2 Men is one of my favorite comedy shows of the week... and now I feel like I shouldn't continue watching it because he's so disgusting. Very disappointing.s

HeartofTexas said:
I agree that the papers on TSG certainly paint a rather sad disgusting picture of someone I really enjoyed watching in his various TV shows... but I'm not sure if the word PEDOPHILE belong in the title to this thread. I think he's more of a sexual deviate, pervert or voyeur than he is a pedophile.

His show 2-1/2 Men is one of my favorite comedy shows of the week... and now I feel like I shouldn't continue watching it because he's so disgusting. Very disappointing.s
I love that show, I laugh so hard at him and Now I feel the same way.....Should I still watch it, who knows....

michelle said:
I read the whole thing, he is crazy!!! I fear for her safety. I pray she stays safe, he is a nut! I think he has a paranoid disorder. He is very mentally unstable and needs to be put away!

Yeah, I was thinking, I hope this divorce actually gets rid of him - no telling what he will do.

If my memory serves me, I think the family did an intervention on him before. I think he just needs to be committed now.

Omg, this is horrible news. I need to go back and read all of the 17 pages. Denise took him back, so I take it, that she did not find all this out until sometime after that? I pray her and the children will be safe, and that he doesn't hurt them. Shocking news to say the least! :eek:

Personally, and I'm not defending him, but I'd take anything said at this point with a huge pinch of salt.

She's playing the wounded godess quite well. Lots of inconsistent sentences, a lot of really crazy accusations....and they are just accusations, not been proven true yet. And itsn't it funny that the nanny was always gone when things happened? Or that she would choose to have 'talks' in Barbados on vacation? Or for that matter, always alone when this happened? With live in help and nobody saw anything?

One glaring inconsistant statement was, he pushed her with both hands between her shoulder blades, yet she fell backwards? And none of the papers got filed? Why not?

I think she's trying to ruin him and this is the quickest way, seriously. Because why would she keep repeating the gay theme? And she's known he was that way for how long? She sacrificed herself for the good of her children and professes to love them so much she'd keep them around someone she freely calls a drug addict, addicted to *advertiser censored*, frequents hookers, loses money and hits her? Please!

If that's true, she's just as sick as she claims he is! She states the main reason she's doing this. If he proceeded to take me to court to get overnight visitation I'd have to tell the truth. Yet she sees nothing wrong with him having visitation with the nanny present?

She's angry. It happens. My daddy did a lot of the same crap, up to and including saying false things about my mother in a court of law.

BhamMama said:
Personally, and I'm not defending him, but I'd take anything said at this point with a huge pinch of salt.

She's playing the wounded godess quite well. Lots of inconsistent sentences, a lot of really crazy accusations....and they are just accusations, not been proven true yet. And itsn't it funny that the nanny was always gone when things happened? Or that she would choose to have 'talks' in Barbados on vacation? Or for that matter, always alone when this happened? With live in help and nobody saw anything?

One glaring inconsistant statement was, he pushed her with both hands between her shoulder blades, yet she fell backwards? And none of the papers got filed? Why not?

I think she's trying to ruin him and this is the quickest way, seriously. Because why would she keep repeating the gay theme? And she's known he was that way for how long? She sacrificed herself for the good of her children and professes to love them so much she'd keep them around someone she freely calls a drug addict, addicted to *advertiser censored*, frequents hookers, loses money and hits her? Please!

If that's true, she's just as sick as she claims he is! She states the main reason she's doing this. If he proceeded to take me to court to get overnight visitation I'd have to tell the truth. Yet she sees nothing wrong with him having visitation with the nanny present?

She's angry. It happens. My daddy did a lot of the same crap, up to and including saying false things about my mother in a court of law.
I for one believe her, Charlie Sheen has had issues for YEARS. Everyone knows it, I mean yes she could be lying, but really what does she have to gain? I dont think she has a choice to let him have visitation with the children, I mean he is the father so he does have rights. I am sure she wanted to make the marriage work thats why she stuck around, I mean lots of woman do it. I am only glad she is out now, Its for her own good. JMO

SHe found the *advertiser censored* on the computer and they went to Barbados so she could discuss her concerns and ask him to seek help.

He refused so she never lived in the house with him again and began asking for supervised visitation. (this was after several attempts to reconcile)

I believe her because she has (so the papers claim) transcripts derived from his threatening phone calls as well as a statement from the pediatrician who gave their first daughter her shots.

He has a history of being with prostitutes and being a drinker.
I don't recall reports about her of that nature.

Amraann said:
SHe found the *advertiser censored* on the computer and they went to Barbados so she could discuss her concerns and ask him to seek help.

He refused so she never lived in the house with him again and began asking for supervised visitation. (this was after several attempts to reconcile)

I believe her because she has (so the papers claim) transcripts derived from his threatening phone calls as well as a statement from the pediatrician who gave their first daughter her shots.

He has a history of being with prostitutes and being a drinker.
I don't recall reports about her of that nature.
I think she got herself mixed up with the WRONG GUY!

I think Charlie is probably a sex addict and he probably does have a lot of *advertiser censored*, but regular *advertiser censored*. I don't see him as into kiddie *advertiser censored* though, he's not sick in that way IMO. Denise is probably just bitter that he couldn't/wouldn't change but for her to imply that he's a pedo or some sicko is just WRONG. She better have solid proof.

Y'all are trying to debate and explain something when I've agreed with you!

Yes, he's sick, my point is, she knew this when she was pregnant the first friggin time! Heck even us who just see him on tv and read about him knew that. So she's just at fault in my book.

Sorry, if the dude has such issues and I knew about them, I wouldn't keep going back and breeding more! And to keep exposing my kids to him? Why cry foul now?

And what does she have to gain? Respect maybe, notoriety for another, money somewhere I'm sure, satisfaction that she got him good etc. Lots of reasons.

And she said the trip was a vacation...who goes to Barbados to discuss their relationship? Even rich subpar actors?

I agree, he's nuts and a drug addict, but don't take everything you read from someone who's angry and hurt as the gospel truth either. Esp from someone who'd expose her children time after time to someone you accuse of maybe being a pedophile. And the cops are just now being asked to be in on visitation...where were they before and right after she found child like *advertiser censored* on her pc?

Like I said, he's nuts....but so is she!

shopper said:
I don't see him as into kiddie *advertiser censored* though, he's not sick in that way IMO.
I dont think so either. I think his taste run a little kinky with someone who actually knows what they are doing. Instant gratification rather than a grooming situation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteRaven
Back