1051 users online (215 members and 836 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908

    Anyone remember Dallas?

    I cant believe who is playing in the remake..... http://www.comcast.net/news/entertai...21/373950.html It just doesnt seem like the right choice to me.....

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    9,705
    thinking back on it and all of those 80's nighttime soaps they were all kind of cheesy.

    THe only way it can be done is as a comedy anyhow.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    26,902
    Travolta, I can see. I won't pay to see JLO in anything. She can't act. Plus, they're not even shooting the whole thing in Dallas, which is good when I consider the traffic nightmare it may cause for me, but the whole thing is just tacky, IMO.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    Travolta, I can see. I won't pay to see JLO in anything. She can't act. Plus, they're not even shooting the whole thing in Dallas, which is good when I consider the traffic nightmare it may cause for me, but the whole thing is just tacky, IMO.
    I remember watching this growing up and loving it, I just cannot see J-lo in it......I will watch though, probably get a good laugh...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    8,860
    I was shocked at the casting..... I won't be paying to see this movie..... ugh! And, y'all are right - JHo can't act!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    9,705
    SHe did a good job portraying Tejano singer Selena.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    8,860
    Quote Originally Posted by Amraann
    SHe did a good job portraying Tejano singer Selena.
    You could be right, I didn't see that. But the other stuff I've seen her in

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Amraann
    SHe did a good job portraying Tejano singer Selena.
    She was AWESOME in that movie, I had never seen her before that movie and she was great!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    458
    I used to watch this show religiously! I even had a pair of "I Shot JR" jeans. It was embroidered on the back pocket (okay, I was only like 12 years old...LOL!).

    I won't pay to see this movie though. I'm over all of the old tv show movie remakes. May rent it on NetFlix when it comes out on DVD, just for old times sake though and a good laugh...hopefully
    Just My Humble Opinion

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliMom
    I used to watch this show religiously! I even had a pair of "I Shot JR" jeans. It was embroidered on the back pocket (okay, I was only like 12 years old...LOL!).
    LOL, Oh my goodness thats too funny. I too had all kinds of stuff embroidered on my clothes, dukes of hazzard, Michael Jackson ewww, and knots landing, loved that show.....


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    458
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    LOL, Oh my goodness thats too funny. I too had all kinds of stuff embroidered on my clothes, dukes of hazzard, Michael Jackson ewww, and knots landing, loved that show.....
    LOVED Knots Landing, that was my favorite!!
    Just My Humble Opinion

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    6,103
    J-Ho is not well liked and should get the hell out of Dallas.She is not worthy of portaying Sue Ellen.What a disgrace to Linda Gray.
    I can picture it now,the family sitting together at the South Fork family table with her flashing wannabe gang signs to Miss Ellie to pass the beef."Yo Miss Ellie"



  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by dark_shadows
    J-Ho is not well liked and should get the hell out of Dallas.She is not worthy of portaying Sue Ellen.What a disgrace to Linda Gray.
    I can picture it now,the family sitting together at the South Fork family table with her flashing wannabe gang signs to Miss Ellie to pass the beef."Yo Miss Ellie"


    ROFLMAO!!!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    6,103
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    ROFLMAO!!!
    Thanks Michelle,
    Glad that you posted this thread.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by dark_shadows
    Thanks Michelle,
    Glad that you posted this thread.
    I can see her now telling Miss Ellis off and slapping poor little lucy around. BTW I wonder who will play Lucy??? I think a good one would be Drew Barrymore.....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast