Thread: Pug Puppy has Cat Mommy

Pug Puppy has Cat Mommy

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/dail.../s_446072.html

Kelly Kent, of Connellsville, was surprised when her 2-year-old cat, Zoey, decided to adopt another mouth to feed, especially since Zoey already had a litter of kittens -- three to be exact -- on March 26.

Pug Puppy has cat mommy

Thanks for posting this! What a lovely story to read. Must be a really sweet cat to adopt a puppy. I would think she may have rejected thepup because he smelt different to her own babies.I wonder how they will all get on when they grow a bit.Probably will not make any difference as the dog will think he isa cat and the cats will too. I would keep him for sure.

How cute!

This brightened my day!

We had a female beagle that had been spayed and when we adopted a tiny kitten from the pound, she allowed the kitten to "play nurse". She had no milk, and the kitten ate cat food, but I think it comforted the little kitten. The dog didn't mind, I think she liked it since she'd never had puppies.

Quote Originally Posted by Amraann
    http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/dail.../s_446072.html

Kelly Kent, of Connellsville, was surprised when her 2-year-old cat, Zoey, decided to adopt another mouth to feed, especially since Zoey already had a litter of kittens -- three to be exact -- on March 26.
    That's just too cute for words! Bless!

Thumbs up

That is so sweet! I love the picture with the article. What a precious little furry family!
    Come closer so I can slap you.