1129 users online (226 members and 903 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

NH - Lorne Boulet, 21, Chichester, 29 July 2001

I was contacted via e-mail by Lorne's Aunt a few days ago to help her in the search for her nephew, who is so loved and so missed. Please take a moment to view his new web site, and sign any thoughts and prayers to the family on his guest book, and thanks.

http://www.findlorne.faithweb.com/

Praying for Lorne, Lanie

NH-Lorne Boulet

I was contacted via e-mail by Lorne's Aunt a few days ago to help her in the search for her nephew, who is so loved and so missed. Please take a moment to view his new web site, and sign any thoughts and prayers to the family on his guest book, and thanks.

http://www.findlorne.faithweb.com/

Praying for Lorne, Lanie

I work with Lanie to get the word out about about missing loved ones.
    I now have a printable poster of Lorne available here:

http://members.cox.net/kelly_projectjason/

Thank you for any action you may take, whether it be in deed or prayer.

Kelly Jolkowski
    www.projectjason.org

I work with Lanie to get the word out about about missing loved ones.
    I now have a printable poster of Lorne available here:

http://members.cox.net/kelly_projectjason/

Thank you for any action you may take, whether it be in deed or prayer.

Kelly Jolkowski
    www.projectjason.org

Thanks, Kelly, for another great flyer.

I have just heard from the gal who runs Lorne's site, and someone came into his guest book posing as Lorne. This is not funny, y'all, this is pathetic. This is a family who needs our support, now more than ever. We have run the isp and traced it, and now have given it over to the LE handling his case.

Please sign Lorne's guest book today, and make a statement of support for this family. A kind word can go a long way in the hearts of a family missing a loved one. Thanks, ahead of time to everyone who signs!!

Keep Lorne and all who love and miss him in your prayers, y'all, and thanks.
    With love and hope, Lanie

Thanks, Kelly, for another great flyer.

I have just heard from the gal who runs Lorne's site, and someone came into his guest book posing as Lorne. This is not funny, y'all, this is pathetic. This is a family who needs our support, now more than ever. We have run the isp and traced it, and now have given it over to the LE handling his case.

Please sign Lorne's guest book today, and make a statement of support for this family. A kind word can go a long way in the hearts of a family missing a loved one. Thanks, ahead of time to everyone who signs!!

Keep Lorne and all who love and miss him in your prayers, y'all, and thanks.
    With love and hope, Lanie

Once again, I would like to thank all that have been helping me in getting Lorne's information and face out there. Still there is no new news however there have been a lot of people visiting his website....

www.findlorne.faithweb.com

For those that don't know, I had tried to find help in getting the awareness on Lorne's disappearance made public. For 2 1/2 years, I was alone!
    If it wasn't for the HUGE hearts, patience with my lack of computer knowledge, and endless efforts of some, I would still be alone looking through cracks and crevices for Lorne.

One person can make a difference in the lives of many.

Thank you to all that help spread the information and the photos of the missing and a huge thanks to Lanie and Kelly for the support you have given to me and others. You will never understand the differences the two of you make...

Much love and many prayers,
    Louise
    FindLorne

Once again, I would like to thank all that have been helping me in getting Lorne's information and face out there. Still there is no new news however there have been a lot of people visiting his website....

For those that don't know, I had tried to find help in getting the awareness on Lorne's disappearance made public. For 2 1/2 years, I was alone!
    If it wasn't for the HUGE hearts, patience with my lack of computer knowledge, and endless efforts of some, I would still be alone looking through cracks and crevices for Lorne.

One person can make a difference in the lives of many.

Thank you to all that help spread the information and the photos of the missing and a huge thanks to Lanie and Kelly for the support you have given to me and others. You will never understand the differences the two of you make...

Much love and many prayers,
    Louise
    FindLorne

Louise,
    I went to your site and seen this case. I have never heard of Lorne.
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope Lorne will come home soon. He seems like such a wonderful man.

Louise,
    I went to your site and seen this case. I have never heard of Lorne.
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope Lorne will come home soon. He seems like such a wonderful man.

Louise, Lorne IS out there, what a STONG light he has. You Will Find Him baby!! Anything you need on the east coast - please reach out!! I'd stuff thousands of envelopes, whatever.

Louise, Lorne IS out there, what a STONG light he has. You Will Find Him baby!! Anything you need on the east coast - please reach out!! I'd stuff thousands of envelopes, whatever.

Post Awareness ~

Planning a vigil for Lorne at the end of this month.

Hoping to get his name and face back into the public in NH. Media doesn't seem to receptive to cover this, so I am looking for many Prayers!

Thank you to all that check on Lorne's progress and pass along his information,
    Findlorne

FindLorne

Post Awareness ~

Planning a vigil for Lorne at the end of this month.

Hoping to get his name and face back into the public in NH. Media doesn't seem to receptive to cover this, so I am looking for many Prayers!

Thank you to all that check on Lorne's progress and pass along his information,
    Findlorne

FindLorne

Post Vigil

Lorne's vigil is scheduled for this Saturday and things are looking good.

I have already done two over the phone interviews with two different newspapers and am hoping for more media coverage on Saturday.

Will keep you all posted..

Thanks and prayers to everyone,

FindLorne
    FindLorne

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast