GUILTY NC - Earl 'Thierry' Brown, 42, shot to death, Raleigh, 24 March 2006

Shadow205

Reaction score
I cannot provide many details. I am looking for a domestic related homicide that occured in the last couple of weeks. The wife or ex-wife shot and killed her husband. I am not sure if they were divorced or in the process of being divorced. There was a custody battle going on. The husband had the kids and met her at a park for visitation. She shot and killed him infront of the their 2 small children. I think that it happened in or near Raleigh, NC. and his first name was Terry. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you so much Fourboys, that is what I was looking for. So sad.

From February 2013:

http://www.wral.com/knightdale-woman-pleads-guilty-to-ex-husband-s-2006-shooting-death/12109507/

A Knightdale woman charged with shooting and killing her ex-husband at a Raleigh park in front of their two children nearly seven years ago was sentenced Thursday to 16 to 20 years in prison after pleading guilty to second-degree murder...

Brown's first-degree murder trial was delayed for years after another judge ruled that she was incompetent to stand trial and ordered that she undergo treatment at a state mental hospital.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back