Kevin Costner's sex act!

Thinkoflaura

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,11069-2151228,00.html

Don't know if it's true but it's been around in the news as a blind item for over a month.
After a massage while on honeymoon in Scotland, is accused of dropping his towel and " performing a sex act" in front of the masseuse.

She says she lost her job because she complained about another star acting badly.
Charges are pending further investigation.

:laugh:
Shadow205 said:
That must have been some massage.

Seriously though...I wonder what is meant by "sex act"? Did he chase her around, touch her at all or what? "Performed a sex act" ...that's pretty broad. Maybe he didn't do it...she just wanted some moola?

Maybe he started massaging his 'Johnson'. and if he did she must have stuck around for the results :innocent:

Well, yeah, the massage girl says it was masturbation, and like you said, she must have stuck around to watch... now claims harrasssment and wrongful termination, ect.

She gave his new bride a massage later the same day, so she must not have been too traumatized, LOL.

A more graphic article on this can be found at www.defamer.com

Eewww...that is naughty...mastubation, duh, I should have figured that out.:slap:

I just can't imagine Dances with Wolves standing there, doing that..though it couldn't have been that bad. He's still a cutie and like y'all said, she stuck around, but Wow, I just can't imagine...

Thinkoflaura said:
Well, yeah, the massage girl says it was masturbation, and like you said, she must have stuck around to watch... now claims harrasssment and wrongful termination, ect.

She gave his new bride a massage later the same day, so she must not have been too traumatized, LOL.

Maybe she's mad he didn't do it 15 or 20 years ago when it (i.e., he) would have been hot.

Look, the alleged behavior was certainly tacky. And if she was fired because of it, that is wrong. But traumatized? Heck, all she had to do to end it was laugh...

Does anyone know how to behave ? What kind of altered reality allows
someone to do something like this ? Granted the hollywood crowd has always been scummy but they seem to be sinking to a new all time low .
Glad I quit going to the movies awhile back but will never see a TC- KC -
CS movie again and not have these horrid pictures in my head.
:banghead:

sharpar said:
Does anyone know how to behave ? What kind of altered reality allows
someone to do something like this ? Granted the hollywood crowd has always been scummy but they seem to be sinking to a new all time low .

I don't know if that crowd was always "scummy," but they make far more money today than they once did. Money can tend to insulate people from reality.

I believe there was similar stories about Costner's sexual aggression at the time of his divorce. (First divorce? I haven't kept track.)

Thinkoflaura said:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,11069-2151228,00.html

Don't know if it's true but it's been around in the news as a blind item for over a month.
After a massage while on honeymoon in Scotland, is accused of dropping his towel and " performing a sex act" in front of the masseuse.

She says she lost her job because she complained about another star acting badly.
Charges are pending further investigation.

Wonder who the other star was. I've only heard about Kevin.

Nova said:
I don't know if that crowd was always "scummy," but they make far more money today than they once did. Money can tend to insulate people from reality.

I believe there was similar stories about Costner's sexual aggression at the time of his divorce. (First divorce? I haven't kept track.)
Yeah, Hollywood has pretty much always been scummy, from the silent film era on. If you want to find out HOW scummy, pick up a few books like HOLLYWOOD BABYLON and its sequels, HOLLYWOOD CONFIDENTIAL, and David Nivens' memoirs, just to name a few.

BillyGoatGruff said:
Yeah, Hollywood has pretty much always been scummy, from the silent film era on. If you want to find out HOW scummy, pick up a few books like HOLLYWOOD BABYLON and its sequels, HOLLYWOOD CONFIDENTIAL, and David Nivens' memoirs, just to name a few.

I've been wanting to read those books. I've heard some strange stories about David Niven.

COSTNER HAD A HAND IN CASE
Snips:

The story emerged in a lawsuit filed by the 31-year-old masseuse, who said she'd been unfairly fired after complaining. While the star wasn't identified, Costner's name emerged in the press. This week, the hotel settled the suit and the court ruled there was no good reason to keep his name a secret. His spokesman, Paul Bloch, danced around whether there was any truth to the claim. "This was never about Kevin Costner. This was a dispute between a hotel and an ex-employee. [There] were accusations made that were never proven,...(More at link)

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/pagesix/65045.htm

Another old time Hollywood creepshow was about a star in the 30's called Fatty Arbuckle. I think some woman died because of his sexual perversity.

TheShadow said:
Another old time Hollywood creepshow was about a star in the 30's called Fatty Arbuckle. I think some woman died because of his sexual perversity.

Actually, Fatty Arbuckle's career was ruined because of accusations made about a young woman who died at a party he was at. I don't remember all the details, but there was a show about it on recently. IIRC, he actually only went to her room when he realized she was very sick & was the one to summon a doctor for her. Somehow his checking on her turned into some perverse sexual acts that ended with the girls death. He was eventually acquitted, I know, so was OJ, but the evidence they have now seems to support that the girl actually died from scirosis or something as a result of heavy drinking & drugging.

Edited to add Virginia Rappe died of a ruptured bladder, not believed to have been caused by external force.

I wonder if she had a "hand" :hand: in this somewhere .. :waitasec: I'm not going to be too quick to judge Kevin for his actions... He's a not so bad looking star and who knows what she was saying or doing during this massage...

Maybe he asked for a "happy ending" and when she said no he did it himself? :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

crash676 said:
Maybe he asked for a "happy ending" and when she said no he did it himself? :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

If you want something done right, you've got to do it yourself. :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back