1286 users online (264 members and 1022 guests)  

Websleuths News

What a difference a year makes!

Ina’maqki’u wi’dishi’anun

NOW:

Ima'goin'toprison'soon
    Astrological Sign: Guilty
    Zodiac Year: Chicken
    Industry: Embezzlement
    Justice For Janet Christiansen Abaroa!

Very funny.....but I am just amazed that he still has his freedom. One can only hope that soon he will be where he belongs.

Raven...how do you sleep at night?

terminatrixator is offline All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and her unborn child!
    Quote Originally Posted by icare
    Very funny.....but I am just amazed that he still has his freedom. One can only hope that soon he will be where he belongs.

Raven...how do you sleep at night?
    Mommy probably tucks him in.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke

"Safety never takes a holiday" ~Britney Romito

"It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~Janet Christiansen (Abaroa)

"Right now you have the capabilities of being a God" ~Karen Abaroa Bolton

Quote Originally Posted by terminatrixator
    Mommy probably tucks him in.

So what is he doing now? Is he working? Does he have the child?

Last we heard, he was working at the bike shop he worked at in High School (Canyon Bicycles) in Utah. He does have the baby, who is a year and a half old now. The quality of care he gives Kaiden is what worries me.

http://www.canyonbicyclesdraper.com...us/about_us.htm

yep, he's still listed as one of the "customer assistance" staffers.......

..probably part time and doing what little he can, and still qualify for his widower's pension $$'s....

..of coursethat could be a good thing------------------------it would free up tons of time throughout the day for him-----------------time that he could spend working on his wife's murder case-------in touch with janet's family---in contact with LE....up-dating his memorial to janet site..................etc.

...oh right, he's never really been into that.........
    my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....

Quote Originally Posted by lauriej
    http://www.canyonbicyclesdraper.com...us/about_us.htm

yep, he's still listed as one of the "customer assistance" staffers.......

..probably part time and doing what little he can, and still qualify for his widower's pension $$'s....

..of coursethat could be a good thing------------------------it would free up tons of time throughout the day for him-----------------time that he could spend working on his wife's murder case-------in touch with janet's family---in contact with LE....up-dating his memorial to janet site..................etc.

...oh right, he's never really been into that.........
    396 days he has had to do something! Help LE, contact LE, plead for justice, make this story top news to help find the killer, be a good dad to Kaiden - making sure he has contact with Janet's family, creating a memorial site to Janet like the one he created to himself. He has done nothing...oh wait, he has done something...he had his family beg for money...I forgot about that

terminatrixator is offline All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and her unborn child!
    Quote Originally Posted by ewwwinteresting
    396 days he has had to do something! Help LE, contact LE, plead for justice, make this story top news to help find the killer, be a good dad to Kaiden - making sure he has contact with Janet's family, creating a memorial site to Janet like the one he created to himself. He has done nothing...oh wait, he has done something...he had his family beg for money...I forgot about that
    And exactly what is it that he has done, in these 396 days to request help in finding the murder. Diddily Squat, Nuttin', Nada, Zipola.

He spent MORE TIME WHEN THE PRESS WAS ASKING HIM QUESTIONS WHINING ABOUT US HERE AT WS AND OTHER ONLINE FORUMS THAN ASKING FOR HELP IN FINDING THE MURDER OF HIS WIFE AND UNBORN CHILD.

WHAT DOES THIS SAY??????

Well, you all know my opinion......

Raven, you are so G.U.I.L.T.Y.

Raven, Raven, Raven,
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke

"Safety never takes a holiday" ~Britney Romito

"It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~Janet Christiansen (Abaroa)

"Right now you have the capabilities of being a God" ~Karen Abaroa Bolton