1286 users online (264 members and 1022 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    East of the Mississippi
    Posts
    1,209

    What a difference a year makes!

    Ina’maqki’u wi’dishi’anun


    NOW:

    Ima'goin'toprison'soon
    Age: 27
    Gender: Male with no balls
    Astrological Sign: Guilty
    Zodiac Year: Chicken
    Industry: Embezzlement
    Occupation: Felon
    Location: Utah
    Justice For Janet Christiansen Abaroa!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    13
    Very funny.....but I am just amazed that he still has his freedom. One can only hope that soon he will be where he belongs.



    Raven...how do you sleep at night?

  3. #3
    terminatrixator's Avatar
    terminatrixator is offline All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and her unborn child!
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,511
    Quote Originally Posted by icare
    Very funny.....but I am just amazed that he still has his freedom. One can only hope that soon he will be where he belongs.



    Raven...how do you sleep at night?
    Mommy probably tucks him in.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke

    "Safety never takes a holiday" ~Britney Romito

    "It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~Janet Christiansen (Abaroa)

    "Right now you have the capabilities of being a God" ~Karen Abaroa Bolton

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    East of the Mississippi
    Posts
    1,209
    Quote Originally Posted by terminatrixator
    Mommy probably tucks him in.
    Justice For Janet Christiansen Abaroa!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Augusta, GA
    Posts
    471
    So what is he doing now? Is he working? Does he have the child?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    293
    Last we heard, he was working at the bike shop he worked at in High School (Canyon Bicycles) in Utah. He does have the baby, who is a year and a half old now. The quality of care he gives Kaiden is what worries me.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    4,427
    http://www.canyonbicyclesdraper.com...us/about_us.htm

    yep, he's still listed as one of the "customer assistance" staffers.......

    ..probably part time and doing what little he can, and still qualify for his widower's pension $$'s....

    ..of coursethat could be a good thing------------------------it would free up tons of time throughout the day for him-----------------time that he could spend working on his wife's murder case-------in touch with janet's family---in contact with LE....up-dating his memorial to janet site..................etc.

    ...oh right, he's never really been into that.........
    my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    East of the Mississippi
    Posts
    1,209
    Quote Originally Posted by lauriej
    http://www.canyonbicyclesdraper.com...us/about_us.htm

    yep, he's still listed as one of the "customer assistance" staffers.......

    ..probably part time and doing what little he can, and still qualify for his widower's pension $$'s....

    ..of coursethat could be a good thing------------------------it would free up tons of time throughout the day for him-----------------time that he could spend working on his wife's murder case-------in touch with janet's family---in contact with LE....up-dating his memorial to janet site..................etc.

    ...oh right, he's never really been into that.........
    396 days he has had to do something! Help LE, contact LE, plead for justice, make this story top news to help find the killer, be a good dad to Kaiden - making sure he has contact with Janet's family, creating a memorial site to Janet like the one he created to himself. He has done nothing...oh wait, he has done something...he had his family beg for money...I forgot about that
    Justice For Janet Christiansen Abaroa!

  9. #9
    terminatrixator's Avatar
    terminatrixator is offline All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and her unborn child!
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,511
    Quote Originally Posted by ewwwinteresting
    396 days he has had to do something! Help LE, contact LE, plead for justice, make this story top news to help find the killer, be a good dad to Kaiden - making sure he has contact with Janet's family, creating a memorial site to Janet like the one he created to himself. He has done nothing...oh wait, he has done something...he had his family beg for money...I forgot about that
    And exactly what is it that he has done, in these 396 days to request help in finding the murder. Diddily Squat, Nuttin', Nada, Zipola.

    He spent MORE TIME WHEN THE PRESS WAS ASKING HIM QUESTIONS WHINING ABOUT US HERE AT WS AND OTHER ONLINE FORUMS THAN ASKING FOR HELP IN FINDING THE MURDER OF HIS WIFE AND UNBORN CHILD.

    WHAT DOES THIS SAY??????

    Well, you all know my opinion......

    Raven, you are so G.U.I.L.T.Y.

    Raven, Raven, Raven,
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke

    "Safety never takes a holiday" ~Britney Romito

    "It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~Janet Christiansen (Abaroa)

    "Right now you have the capabilities of being a God" ~Karen Abaroa Bolton



Similar Threads

  1. Armed 85-year-old woman makes intruder call cops
    By mysteriew in forum News that makes you smile!
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-24-2009, 04:57 PM