What would raven's blog say today?

ewwwinteresting

Reaction score
We all have seen what raven wrote 1 year ago today, the day before his wife and child were brutally murdered:

Monday, April 25, 2005

If I were a bird... Wait, I am!

The way in which I was raised is a direct reflection of the person I am today.
In my early childhood I began to develop strengths that would help me in both my personal and professional life. I learned how to adapt to change, become outgoing and personable, and become aggressive in all my endeavors. The same experiences which made me strong also created weakness. As I was forced to grow up quickly I began to overlook my education, second guess myself, and loose focus easily. The strengths and weaknesses I developed in my childhood have played a role in my personal and professional life. As I grow in wisdom I am making efforts to improve upon my weaknesses while developing my strengths.
While under the age of five years old I saw my parents go through a very difficult divorce. My mother was left to care for 4 children under the age of six. As young as 7 years old I remember having the desire to help ease her pains. I decided that if I could grow up fast then my mom would have less to worry about and I could help her accomplish what she needed to have an orderly house. I began by being comfortable with change. During all my childhood I was constantly challenged with change. Our routine regularly changed with our financial situation, our home, and our surroundings.As a child I often didn’t know what the next meal would bring. It seemed one month we were dining out every night and the next month we were receiving food assistance from our church. I remember being able to buy $400 worth of clothes for the beginning of my school year from Mervyns during my 3rd grade year. However, in the 6th grade I learned to maximize my budget of $100 by shopping at TJ Maxx. This uncertainly could have caused me to have insecurities or embarrassments about my situation. Instead, I became accustomed to change and comfortable adapting to my surroundings. As I have grown up I have found that my ability to adapt to change has become a valuable strength in my life. By adapting to change in my personal life I have been able to not stress about change in atmosphere. When times have been good I’ve dined in the finest of restaurants and when times have been tough I’ve been able to utilize coupons and eating in to stay within my budget.
The same can be said in my professional life. During 2001 my company budget was downsized from a $3k monthly spending budget to $750. Most of my team members had built their sales around spending the $3k with golf outings, dinner parties and other activities to secure business. While I did some of the same activities I found it very easy to limit my spending and during our next quarterly sales meeting I was the only team member to stay within budget.
In addition to financial challenges in my childhood, I was challenged with making new friends more often than most children. Having lived in 10 different houses and attending 10 different schools by the time I was seventeen I had no choice but to adapt or be lost in the shuffle. The constant change in schools made me quite the extravert. Because time was precious and I didn’t know what was around the corner I didn’t have time to be shy. I had to be energetic and outgoing to attract friends and relationships. I have used this strength to benefit my personal life as well as my professional life. In my personal life I have never been afraid to make new acquaintances and in turn have many friends. At work I have been successful at sales because I am very personable and can relate to others very well.
One of the strengths my mother possessed was aggressiveness and the unwillingness to accept circumstances as final. Although times were hard, my mother always instilled in us the desire to aggressively seek after our dreams. If we wanted something bad enough, all we had to do was work hard for it.
When I was 15 years old I wanted to be viewed as the #1 goalie in the state. At the regional ODP (Olympic Development Program) camp the national coach of our age group evaluated my skills and said I struggled at communicating with my team and distributing the ball. Over the next year I woke up every morning before school and practiced 100 punts and 100 goal kicks. In the afternoon I threw the ball up against a wall 100 times. At practice I spent more time listening to how my coach communicated to the team so I could do the same from the field. In only one year I was the top goalie in Utah (Starting for our ODP team, of course, my buddy Darius wasn't playing ODP this year and he was my only competition I think) and went on to achieve success as an ODP player and a college athlete.
The same aggressiveness to reach perfection in my youth has strengthened me in my professional endeavors. I recall my first time interviewing with companies in DC. I was offered positions at 6 of the 7 places I interviewed. Most of the managers directly commented on how they admired my aggressiveness to get in the door and that is what attracted them to me. This aggressiveness also allows me to not give up when others might throw in the towel!
The same circumstances which strengthened my personality also gave way to weakness in my life. While I was adapting to change I felt like I was reinventing the wheel too often. The constant change of surroundings leads me to loose focus easily and this has proven to be a weakness in my life. Early in my career I found myself changing goals every few months which lead to changing jobs often and consequently I was often moving. While I changed schools a lot in my youth I never had a real foundation in education. Additionally, my mom was successful and undereducated, which strengthened my belief that education was not important. However, I now find that my lack of education leaves me narrow minded and can limit my interaction with co-workers and friends. Finally, because I was moving so much as a child I did have some insecurity. One insecurity was second guessing myself. Without constant friendships I was always afraid to ask for help and in that frame of thought I often wondered if what I was doing was right. In my personal and professional life my biggest weakness is uncertainty because through second-guessing myself I do not take a lot of risk and to be successful in my line of work you must be willing to take risks.
A strength which is evident in this writing is my ability to recognize weakness. Through this recognition of weakness I am able to focus on changing behaviors to better prepare myself for a successful future. I do not like to spend time reflecting on weakness, but as I acknowledge what my weaknesses are I also identify ways to improve on them. To help me keep focused I use Franklin Covey software to organize my projects, goals, tasks, and calendar down to the simplest of steps.
I have also committed to continued learning. I have read many management and leadership books and started participating in group discussions at work and at home to broaden my knowledge and strengthen my decision making. These two things will allow me to not second guess myself and feel adequately educated. While my childhood brought on these weaknesses, I feel like my ability to adapt to change will allow me to overcome my weaknesses as I grow and mature in my personal and professional life.
In summary, I feel my strengths and weaknesses have been molded from the way I was raised. Through the events of my childhood I was able to develop strengths that not only helped me survive my adolescence, but have proven to be a great attribute to the development of my personal and professional life. I also understand that I am able to change my weaknesses through my ability to adapt and that by doing so I will achieve success.

I can't help but wonder if these things he wrote about are still so important to him and what he would write differently today, April 25, 2006. :waitasec:

ewwwinteresting said:
We all have seen what raven wrote 1 year ago today, the day before his wife and child were brutally murdered:

Monday, April 25, 2005

In my early childhood I began to develop strengths that would help me in both my personal and professional life. I learned how to adapt to change, become outgoing and personable, and become aggressive in all my endeavors. The same experiences which made me strong also created weakness. As I was forced to grow up quickly I began to overlook my education, second guess myself, and loose focus easily. The strengths and weaknesses I developed in my childhood have played a role in my personal and professional life. As I grow in wisdom I am making efforts to improve upon my weaknesses while developing my strengths.
While under the age of five years old I saw my parents go through a very difficult divorce. My mother was left to care for 4 children under the age of six. As young as 7 years old I remember having the desire to help ease her pains. I decided that if I could grow up fast then my mom would have less to worry about and I could help her accomplish what she needed to have an orderly house. I began by being comfortable with change. During all my childhood I was constantly challenged with change. Our routine regularly changed with our financial situation, our home, and our surroundings.As a child I often didn’t know what the next meal would bring. It seemed one month we were dining out every night and the next month we were receiving food assistance from our church. I remember being able to buy $400 worth of clothes for the beginning of my school year from Mervyns during my 3rd grade year. However, in the 6th grade I learned to maximize my budget of $100 by shopping at TJ Maxx. This uncertainly could have caused me to have insecurities or embarrassments about my situation. Instead, I became accustomed to change and comfortable adapting to my surroundings. As I have grown up I have found that my ability to adapt to change has become a valuable strength in my life. By adapting to change in my personal life I have been able to not stress about change in atmosphere. When times have been good I’ve dined in the finest of restaurants and when times have been tough I’ve been able to utilize coupons and eating in to stay within my budget.
The same can be said in my professional life. During 2001 my company budget was downsized from a $3k monthly spending budget to $750. Most of my team members had built their sales around spending the $3k with golf outings, dinner parties and other activities to secure business. While I did some of the same activities I found it very easy to limit my spending and during our next quarterly sales meeting I was the only team member to stay within budget.
In addition to financial challenges in my childhood, I was challenged with making new friends more often than most children. Having lived in 10 different houses and attending 10 different schools by the time I was seventeen I had no choice but to adapt or be lost in the shuffle. The constant change in schools made me quite the extravert. Because time was precious and I didn’t know what was around the corner I didn’t have time to be shy. I had to be energetic and outgoing to attract friends and relationships. I have used this strength to benefit my personal life as well as my professional life. In my personal life I have never been afraid to make new acquaintances and in turn have many friends. At work I have been successful at sales because I am very personable and can relate to others very well.
One of the strengths my mother possessed was aggressiveness and the unwillingness to accept circumstances as final. Although times were hard, my mother always instilled in us the desire to aggressively seek after our dreams. If we wanted something bad enough, all we had to do was work hard for it.
When I was 15 years old I wanted to be viewed as the #1 goalie in the state. At the regional ODP (Olympic Development Program) camp the national coach of our age group evaluated my skills and said I struggled at communicating with my team and distributing the ball. Over the next year I woke up every morning before school and practiced 100 punts and 100 goal kicks. In the afternoon I threw the ball up against a wall 100 times. At practice I spent more time listening to how my coach communicated to the team so I could do the same from the field. In only one year I was the top goalie in Utah (Starting for our ODP team, of course, my buddy Darius wasn't playing ODP this year and he was my only competition I think) and went on to achieve success as an ODP player and a college athlete.
The same aggressiveness to reach perfection in my youth has strengthened me in my professional endeavors. I recall my first time interviewing with companies in DC. I was offered positions at 6 of the 7 places I interviewed. Most of the managers directly commented on how they admired my aggressiveness to get in the door and that is what attracted them to me. This aggressiveness also allows me to not give up when others might throw in the towel!
The same circumstances which strengthened my personality also gave way to weakness in my life. While I was adapting to change I felt like I was reinventing the wheel too often. The constant change of surroundings leads me to loose focus easily and this has proven to be a weakness in my life. Early in my career I found myself changing goals every few months which lead to changing jobs often and consequently I was often moving. While I changed schools a lot in my youth I never had a real foundation in education. Additionally, my mom was successful and undereducated, which strengthened my belief that education was not important. However, I now find that my lack of education leaves me narrow minded and can limit my interaction with co-workers and friends. Finally, because I was moving so much as a child I did have some insecurity. One insecurity was second guessing myself. Without constant friendships I was always afraid to ask for help and in that frame of thought I often wondered if what I was doing was right. In my personal and professional life my biggest weakness is uncertainty because through second-guessing myself I do not take a lot of risk and to be successful in my line of work you must be willing to take risks.
A strength which is evident in this writing is my ability to recognize weakness. Through this recognition of weakness I am able to focus on changing behaviors to better prepare myself for a successful future. I do not like to spend time reflecting on weakness, but as I acknowledge what my weaknesses are I also identify ways to improve on them. To help me keep focused I use Franklin Covey software to organize my projects, goals, tasks, and calendar down to the simplest of steps.
I have also committed to continued learning. I have read many management and leadership books and started participating in group discussions at work and at home to broaden my knowledge and strengthen my decision making. These two things will allow me to not second guess myself and feel adequately educated. While my childhood brought on these weaknesses, I feel like my ability to adapt to change will allow me to overcome my weaknesses as I grow and mature in my personal and professional life.
In summary, I feel my strengths and weaknesses have been molded from the way I was raised. Through the events of my childhood I was able to develop strengths that not only helped me survive my adolescence, but have proven to be a great attribute to the development of my personal and professional life. I also understand that I am able to change my weaknesses through my ability to adapt and that by doing so I will achieve success.

I can't help but wonder if these things he wrote about are still so important to him and what he would write differently today, April 25, 2006. :waitasec:
The entire writing is premeditated and self-serving.

The entire writing is a load of crap. Success? What success has he accomplished other than pulling the wool over the eyes of his family? Change his weaknesses? He's still got the same weaknesses he had then--can't provide for his family, he's cowardly, and selfish. How can you change those things?

Crap, crap, crap!!!

The one thing I noticed while reading this is he mentions work, school and his family growing up and how this has all made him the person he is today but not once mentions how being a husband and father has contributed. I find this very strange being that the responsibility of being a father & husband is huge and normally has an enormous effect on a person.

winteryns said:
The one thing I noticed while reading this is he mentions work, school and his family growing up and how this has all made him the person he is today but not once mentions how being a husband and father has contributed. I find this very strange being that the responsibility of being a father & husband is huge and normally has an enormous effect on a person.
There was no impact because Kaiden and Janet were objects to him--not people. :furious:

winteryns said:
Yes, then it didn't seem so important.....now, I think he would write about being a husband and father since he no longer is a husband and has the sole responsibility of Kaiden.

winteryns said:
I personally think it's because he seemed to constantly be looking for acceptance from his family. It seems to me that somehow Raven never felt good enough and was always trying to prove something to someone. He didn't need to prove that to Janet; she loved him unconditionally.

JerseyGirl said:
I personally think it's because he seemed to constantly be looking for acceptance from his family. It seems to me that somehow Raven never felt good enough and was always trying to prove something to someone. He didn't need to prove that to Janet; she loved him unconditionally.
She loved him unconditionally, I believe that too JG, but seriously don't think he has the real capacity to love.

terminatrixator said:
She loved him unconditionally, I believe that too JG, but seriously don't think he has the real capacity to love.
No, the only person Raven loves is himself.

I fear for the next girl who marries him. Raven doesn't have the best track record when it comes to relationships and marriage:

* Chronically Unfaithful (aka Adultery)
* Can't hold a job
* Convicted Felon
* Not cleared as a suspect by Durham LE in the murder of his wife Janet
* Lies all the time
* Horrible with money/bad credit
* Manipulative
* Did not go on a mission
* Flunked out of college

My worry is that he will convince a sweet, somewhat naive girl in Utah to marry his poor widower self so that he will have someone to raise Kaiden while Raven pursues his ever-changing dreams, which, by the way, he never will achieve because it will take actual hard work and effort, not just talk.

Girls, if you meet Raven Abaroa - RUN THE OTHER WAY.

He is charming and kind when you first meet him. You will think he is wonderful. DO NOT FALL FOR IT. He will switch to a manipulative, cheating, abusive boyfriend very quickly, once he thinks he has control over you.

Please - treat this warning as if your life depends upon it.

It will. Believe us. Raven has killed before. There is nothing to stop him from doing it again. Don't be the girl who ruins and then loses her life because of Raven Abaroa.

Moxie said:

I fear for the next girl who marries him. Raven doesn't have the best track record when it comes to relationships and marriage:

* Can't hold a job
* Convicted Felon
* Lies all the time
* Manipulative
* Flunked out of college

My worry is that he will convince a sweet, somewhat naive girl in Utah to marry his poor widower self so that he will have someone to raise Kaiden while Raven pursues his ever-changing dreams, which, by the way, he never will achieve because it will take actual hard work and effort, not just talk.

He is charming and kind when you first meet him. You will think he is wonderful. DO NOT FALL FOR IT. He will switch to a manipulative, cheating, abusive boyfriend very quickly, once he thinks he has control over you.

It will. Believe us. Raven has killed before. There is nothing to stop him from doing it again. Don't be the girl who ruins and then loses her life because of Raven Abaroa.
Perfect way to put it Moxie.

..if he had one shred of decency he would confess , in his "blog today"..

..out and out ask for mercy, and let janet's family know what he has done.....to give them a tiny bit of peace..

..but, since we're talking raven------------and his ego---------i'd think if he were to blog today, it would be more chat about the cool bike trip he took on the weekend, or the chic he hit on saturday night-------

..it irks me to no end realizing that raven is so UN-attached to janet's murder----and then i remember---------LE/the DA are VERY attached---------and very close to an arrest /conviction-------------------and done. deal. prison .term.

Moxie said:

* Can't hold a job
* Convicted Felon
* Lies all the time
* Manipulative
* Flunked out of college

..very well stated MOXIE....love it that you noted the full name............RAVEN ABAROA.........more likely that a "google search" will hit on your post..............well done.....

Monday, April 25, 2005

Ravens are scavengers. When approaching dead animals, often the raven will land a short distance away...

Karyn are you really proud of this?

In my early childhood I began to develop strengths that would help me in both my personal and professional life. I learned how to adapt to change, become outgoing and personable, and become aggressive in all my endeavors.

Aggressive and quite proficient at stealing, though you did get caught.

The same experiences which made me strong also created weakness. As I was forced to grow up quickly I began to overlook my education, second guess myself, and loose focus easily.

I think the traits you considered weaknesses were the one thing that made you human Raven.

The strengths and weaknesses I developed in my childhood have played a role in my personal and professional life. As I grow in wisdom I am making efforts to improve upon my weaknesses while developing my strengths.
While under the age of five years old I saw my parents go through a very difficult divorce.

My mother was left to care for 4 children under the age of six. As young as 7 years old I remember having the desire to help ease her pains. I decided that if I could grow up fast then my mom would have less to worry about and I could help her accomplish what she needed to have an orderly house.

Once again, it's about the looks. What happened to love, family and just living and growing as a family? Ease what pain? The pain that she is a Mother and has responsibilities? That's the role she took on when she decided to have children, it should not be up to the children to bear. Did she spend her time with you children screaming about "all her responsibilities, and how you children made her life so so hard"? That would be a classic trait of a woman that raises a sociopathic child or children that have disorders.

I began by being comfortable with change. During all my childhood I was constantly challenged with change. Our routine regularly changed with our financial situation, our home, and our surroundings.As a child I often didn’t know what the next meal would bring. It seemed one month we were dining out every night and the next month we were receiving food assistance from our church.

Well there you go, had Mommy been careful with money, and not going on spending spree's, and done a good job handling money, and not dining out and handled money properly, you wouldn't have done the feast or famine thing. Children shouldn't have to know their parents are having money issues. It's not the children's fault that she didn't know how to control her urges in spending, which is obviously a trait passed down to you.

I remember being able to buy $400 worth of clothes for the beginning of my school year from Mervyns during my 3rd grade year. However, in the 6th grade I learned to maximize my budget of $100 by shopping at TJ Maxx. This uncertainly could have caused me to have insecurities or embarrassments about my situation.

I think I got a few pair of pants and perhaps 3 shirts, under 100 bucks at Kmart, which was put on layaway, that I paid for, from babysitting and working. Raven, it's called REALITY!

Instead, I became accustomed to change and comfortable adapting to my surroundings. As I have grown up I have found that my ability to adapt to change has become a valuable strength in my life. By adapting to change in my personal life I have been able to not stress about change in atmosphere.

When times have been good I’ve dined in the finest of restaurants and when times have been tough I’ve been able to utilize coupons and eating in to stay within my budget.

The apple doesn't fall far from the cart there does it. When times are good you still use coupons Raven, you budget, you can stay in the middle ground, and always have money for emergencies. No emergency after dining out one week, you go to the church and ask for handouts the following week? What's wrong with this picture dude?

Did you count any of the five finger pickings like supplies that you decided to take, other ways you tried to scam your companies you worked for?

In addition to financial challenges in my childhood, I was challenged with making new friends more often than most children. Having lived in 10 different houses and attending 10 different schools by the time I was seventeen I had no choice but to adapt or be lost in the shuffle. The constant change in schools made me quite the extravert. Because time was precious and I didn’t know what was around the corner I didn’t have time to be shy. I had to be energetic and outgoing to attract friends and relationships.

Friendships happen and shouldn't be forced. You are like a chamelean, you change your personality to fit what friend you are looking for. Did you base your friendships on who could provide what? That's not normal dude. Honesty, being real, that's what makes a friend. As far as attracting "Relationships" that is suppose to happen naturally, unless your married, like you were, and trying to get some side action. I hope you decide to tell your new Bishop about the other Affairs you had on Janet.

I have used this strength to benefit my personal life as well as my professional life. In my personal life I have never been afraid to make new acquaintances and in turn have many friends. At work I have been successful at sales because I am very personable and can relate to others very well.

It's all about the benefits isn't it. This statement just proves it all up. What benefits you. Have you ever had a relationship with someone, because you truly cared for someone, not for what they can provide you, but because you truly cared? Somehow, I doubt it.

Work hard for it? (cough, choke, spit) steal it, you mean? Unwillingness to accept circumstances as final...nice...deny deny deny.

How long were you in college Raven? Two months, three at the most? You didn't finish an entire year did you?

That's not aggressiveness Raven it's calling being a good BullS****er Raven, being a con artist, being a player.

The same circumstances which strengthened my personality also gave way to weakness in my life. While I was adapting to change I felt like I was reinventing the wheel too often.

What happened to being yourself? Or is it yourself, that caused you to steal from Eurosports, cheat constantly on Janet, and finally cause the death of your unborn child and Janet. Do you try to pretend to be someone else because the real you is that screwed up? Do you realize that inside you are really a monster, or is it the Monster that wrote this, pathetic self-reflection.

The constant change of surroundings leads me to loose focus easily and this has proven to be a weakness in my life. Early in my career I found myself changing goals every few months which lead to changing jobs often and consequently I was often moving. While I changed schools a lot in my youth I never had a real foundation in education.

Well, I believe that you went to the better schools in Utah, which means, it was your choice not to use the education system to become educated. Were you too busy, trying to be someone else, instead of doing what you were there to do, which is learn?

Additionally, my mom was successful and undereducated, which strengthened my belief that education was not important. However, I now find that my lack of education leaves me narrow minded and can limit my interaction with co-workers and friends. Finally, because I was moving so much as a child I did have some insecurity. One insecurity was second guessing myself. Without constant friendships I was always afraid to ask for help and in that frame of thought I often wondered if what I was doing was right.

It's called being a teenager Raven. Ask any other teenager and they will tell you that's what life is like.

In my personal and professional life my biggest weakness is uncertainty because through second-guessing myself I do not take a lot of risk and to be successful in my line of work you must be willing to take risks.

I would say embezzling, while you have a wife and child at home, and having numerous affairs was something you should have spent more time second guessing yourself about Rave.

A strength which is evident in this writing is my ability to recognize weakness.

Weakness in others Only Raven, not yourself. You see a Mark, you check out their weakness, and then you pray on them. Boy, that's a real good trait Raven, your Momma should be so very proud of you.

Through this recognition of weakness I am able to focus on changing behaviors to better prepare myself for a successful future. I do not like to spend time reflecting on weakness, but as I acknowledge what my weaknesses are I also identify ways to improve on them. To help me keep focused I use Franklin Covey software to organize my projects, goals, tasks, and calendar down to the simplest of steps.

So you used the Franklin Covey software to organize what exactly? How you are going to take out your wife and child and get away with it?

I have also committed to continued learning. I have read many management and leadership books and started participating in group discussions at work and at home to broaden my knowledge and strengthen my decision making. These two things will allow me to not second guess myself and feel adequately educated.

Well, actually going to school, and not spending your time trying to get a new girlfriend or wife, would help Rave, seriously...I did hear that some Prisons have an education system.

While my childhood brought on these weaknesses, I feel like my ability to adapt to change will allow me to overcome my weaknesses as I grow and mature in my personal and professional life.

Hasn't happened yet Rave, seems you still spend more time playing than working. How's the biking trips going? I'm sure you had fun, but you probably paid for that without thinking, oh boy, there's a vigil for my wife, maybe I should organize and save up my money to fly out there with Kaiden and be a part of it, ah but I'm sure you had too many other "personal trips" planned and didn't want to dip into that funding.

In summary, I feel my strengths and weaknesses have been molded from the way I was raised.

Kudos to Karyn, boy you did a great job.

Through the events of my childhood I was able to develop strengths that not only helped me survive my adolescence, but have proven to be a great attribute to the development of my personal and professional life.

Yeah, attributed to the development of your personal and professional life. You had no job, because you were fired from Eurosports for embezzlement and the very next day your wife and unborn child -- just so happened to be murdered in your home, in the small time frame of you leaving your home to go play soccer. How convenient for you Rave. Truly, it's Janet and the baby that should have survived.....they had a lot to contribute to this world.

I also understand that I am able to change my weaknesses through my ability to adapt and that by doing so I will achieve success.

"Sucess" what is success to you Raven. Working at a bike shop, being a widower, collecting social security and widower's benefits. Hitting on 18 year olds? Oh the amount of disgust so many have for you is so evident, but someday it will be evident to the world.

Edgar Allan Poe may have had the best definition for these birds, "Though the birds have a wide variety of sounds and calls they may not be willing to divulge their secrets to us." Quote the raven? Aaarrck!

Nevermore!

lauriej said:
..if he had one shred of decency he would confess , in his "blog today"..

..out and out ask for mercy, and let janet's family know what he has done.....to give them a tiny bit of peace..

..but, since we're talking raven------------and his ego---------i'd think if he were to blog today, it would be more chat about the cool bike trip he took on the weekend, or the chic he hit on saturday night-------

..it irks me to no end realizing that raven is so UN-attached to janet's murder----and then i remember---------LE/the DA are VERY attached---------and very close to an arrest /conviction-------------------and done. deal. prison .term.
Raven will NEVER confess. Never, Never, Never.

Terminatrixator, Raven's description of the trait of aggression as a strength still makes me flinch every time I see it. Children are suspended for aggressive behavior; dogs are put down for aggressive behavior. Raven's confusion between aggression and what could probably be better defined as persistence, dedication, or diligence could certainly explain a lot about his behavior.

JerseyGirl said:
Terminatrixator, Raven's description of the trait of aggression as a strength still makes me flinch every time I see it. Children are suspended for aggressive behavior; dogs are put down for aggressive behavior. Raven's confusion between aggression and what could probably be better defined as persistence, dedication, or diligence could certainly explain a lot about his behavior.
I like the way you define it JG.... too bad Raven doesn't possess any of those traits or that kind of character.

Isn't it interesting that raven, who had so much to say for so many years, has absolutely NOTHING to say once his wife and unborn child was brutally murdered??

He has nothing to say, refuses to talk to the media and plead for justice, has no money to offer a reward, and no time to attend the vigil. How convenient!

ewwwinteresting said:
Isn't it interesting that raven, who had so much to say for so many years, has absolutely NOTHING to say once his wife and unborn child was brutally murdered??

He has nothing to say, refuses to talk to the media and plead for justice, has no money to offer a reward, and no time to attend the vigil. How convenient!
How convenient that the day he decides to sign legal documents, erasing any kind of responsibility for goods and services, is the one year anniversary of the Murder of his Wife and Unborn Child.

I would hate to be around Raven if he is not in jail NEXT APRIL 26, 2006...WHAT'S NEXT???

ewwwinteresting said:
I'm guessing raven gets married April 26, 2007!
That just gave me chills, Ewww. God help any poor girl that falls into his web.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back