818 users online (200 members and 618 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Canyon Bicycles, Draper UT

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy
    Is this an advertisment?

terminatrixator is offline All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and her unborn child!
    It's where "The Rave" works!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke

"Safety never takes a holiday" ~Britney Romito

"It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~Janet Christiansen (Abaroa)

"Right now you have the capabilities of being a God" ~Karen Abaroa Bolton

Should we all email him at work asking about what he thinks is going on with the case???? or if he is coming to Durham this weekend???????

Quote Originally Posted by caffeinatd
    Should we all email him at work asking about what he thinks is going on with the case???? or if he is coming to Durham this weekend???????
    I hope he is one of the guest speakers Saturday Night....would love to hear what he has to say about this case!
    Justice For Janet Christiansen Abaroa!

..excellent.............there's a direct email link to raven on the site.......

http://www.canyonbicyclesdraper.com...us/about_us.htm

..just a click on his name on the left hand side and it will open an email directly to him..

..of course, i can't imagine that he would not be at the vigil of his murdered wife.........what on this earth could possibly keep him away from that ?i look forward to what he has to say..
    my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....

terminatrixator is offline All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and her unborn child!
    Quote Originally Posted by lauriej
    ..excellent.............there's a direct email link to raven on the site.......

http://www.canyonbicyclesdraper.com...us/about_us.htm

..just a click on his name on the left hand side and it will open an email directly to him..

..of course, i can't imagine that he would not be at the vigil of his murdered wife.........what on this earth could possibly keep him away from that ?i look forward to what he has to say..
    On April 25, 2005 I started planning my future?

I wonder myself - but see my quote to Laurie J lol - I put it on her's instead of yours - guess - I need start going to bed before 3:00 am lol.
    Last edited by terminatrixator; 04-27-2006 at 05:57 AM. Reason: Woops I this belongs with Eww's post lol.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke

"It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~Janet Christiansen (Abaroa)

So, I wonder now if Canyon Cycles has any missing equipment...I mean Raven is or was the owner of Mountain Sports Gear....check your back room, check the register. Cha-Ching!

Jenifred is offline I can feel it coming in the air tonight......
    Maybe someone should email the owner of Canyon Cycles. When was Raven's "company" started??
    2 Nephi 30:17 "There is nothing which is seceret save it shall be revealed; there is no work of darkness save it shall be made manifest in the light; and there is nothing which is sealed upon the earth save it shall be loosed."

How could he even start a business with his credit in such shambles? Friends of Raven definitely should be on alert. He can't take advantage of creditors and businesses anymore (at least for 7 years after the bankruptcy). Since Mommy never taught him how to honestly earn a living, he's bound to start abusing the trust of those closest to him. They are his only resource now. Please protect yourselves!

If only we could have warned Janet...
    Men should take care not to make women weep, for God counts their tears. -- President Thomas S. Monson

I'm not familiar with this case at all....but I really should catch up....I live 10 minutes away from that store in Draper!! Scary!
    Jaybird

Jenifred is offline I can feel it coming in the air tonight......
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybird
    I'm not familiar with this case at all....but I really should catch up....I live 10 minutes away from that store in Draper!! Scary!
    It's an interesting story jaybird. PM me if you've got questions or want the basics!
    2 Nephi 30:17 "There is nothing which is seceret save it shall be revealed; there is no work of darkness save it shall be made manifest in the light; and there is nothing which is sealed upon the earth save it shall be loosed."

About 10 miles outside of Philadelphia, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by juliagoulia
    How could he even start a business with his credit in such shambles? Friends of Raven definitely should be on alert. He can't take advantage of creditors and businesses anymore (at least for 7 years after the bankruptcy).
    Isn't it 10 years now?

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."
    Mahatma Gandhi

I don't know if it ever gets off your credit, i mean ever - but you have to wait 7 - 10 to refile bankruptcy.

Jaybird, understandable to be creeped out. Make sure any single girls you know, don't come running to you saying they met this charming, widower named Raven, and he's such a great guy. Warn your your sisters and any single girls you know and keep them away from him.

So, how is it that the Raven was planning on getting the equipment to sell at Mountain Sports Gear.....check your inventory quick or are you helping him out there, by paying him under the table.

What is going on here? His pay stubs don't show him as working that often, so how would he get the money to purchase equipment and sell it through his own company. Something fishy is going on here.

Someone really needs to do a check and balance of the stock room.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast