Canyon Bicycles, Draper UT

Should we all email him at work asking about what he thinks is going on with the case???? or if he is coming to Durham this weekend???????

:laugh:
caffeinatd said:
Should we all email him at work asking about what he thinks is going on with the case???? or if he is coming to Durham this weekend???????
I hope he is one of the guest speakers Saturday Night....would love to hear what he has to say about this case!

..excellent.............there's a direct email link to raven on the site.......

http://www.canyonbicyclesdraper.com...us/about_us.htm

..just a click on his name on the left hand side and it will open an email directly to him..

..of course, i can't imagine that he would not be at the vigil of his murdered wife.........what on this earth could possibly keep him away from that ?i look forward to what he has to say..

lauriej said:

..just a click on his name on the left hand side and it will open an email directly to him..

..of course, i can't imagine that he would not be at the vigil of his murdered wife.........what on this earth could possibly keep him away from that ?i look forward to what he has to say..
On April 25, 2005 I started planning my future?

I wonder myself - but see my quote to Laurie J lol - I put it on her's instead of yours - guess - I need start going to bed before 3:00 am lol.

So, I wonder now if Canyon Cycles has any missing equipment...I mean Raven is or was the owner of Mountain Sports Gear....check your back room, check the register. Cha-Ching!

Maybe someone should email the owner of Canyon Cycles. When was Raven's "company" started??

How could he even start a business with his credit in such shambles? Friends of Raven definitely should be on alert. He can't take advantage of creditors and businesses anymore (at least for 7 years after the bankruptcy). Since Mommy never taught him how to honestly earn a living, he's bound to start abusing the trust of those closest to him. They are his only resource now. Please protect yourselves!

If only we could have warned Janet...

I'm not familiar with this case at all....but I really should catch up....I live 10 minutes away from that store in Draper!! Scary!

jaybird said:
I'm not familiar with this case at all....but I really should catch up....I live 10 minutes away from that store in Draper!! Scary!
It's an interesting story jaybird. PM me if you've got questions or want the basics!

juliagoulia said:
How could he even start a business with his credit in such shambles? Friends of Raven definitely should be on alert. He can't take advantage of creditors and businesses anymore (at least for 7 years after the bankruptcy).
Isn't it 10 years now?

I don't know if it ever gets off your credit, i mean ever - but you have to wait 7 - 10 to refile bankruptcy.

Jaybird, understandable to be creeped out. Make sure any single girls you know, don't come running to you saying they met this charming, widower named Raven, and he's such a great guy. Warn your your sisters and any single girls you know and keep them away from him.

So, how is it that the Raven was planning on getting the equipment to sell at Mountain Sports Gear.....check your inventory quick or are you helping him out there, by paying him under the table.

What is going on here? His pay stubs don't show him as working that often, so how would he get the money to purchase equipment and sell it through his own company. Something fishy is going on here.

Someone really needs to do a check and balance of the stock room.

Isn't it a common form of bankruptcy fraud to order stockpiles of inventory and then file bankruptcy before the bills are due? I think I remember reading something like that somewhere. Could Raven be using the ordering power of his buddy at Canyon Cycles to order merchandise he never intended to sell at all?

juliagoulia said:
Isn't it a common form of bankruptcy fraud to order stockpiles of inventory and then file bankruptcy before the bills are due? I think I remember reading something like that somewhere. Could Raven be using the ordering power of his buddy at Canyon Cycles to order merchandise he never intended to sell at all?
He may intend to sell it but after the bankruptcy. He claims he lost over $400.00 bucks on this venture but how could he lose 400 bucks. Domain name 1.99 - 8.99. He could host his own site on a server on his home - $15.00 bucks for that. Doesn't he have a good friend named "Jenique" that does web design. She probably gets deals on sites by being an affiliate of some sort and could probably get him a great deal on web hosting. It's not that much money, so where is the loss of $400.00. He also has a pending sale of $100.00 (wonder if it's embezzled shoes lol)

If you look under Fraud in the Dictionary it should show a picture of Raven.

lauriej said:

SNIP....
I am trying to renew my knowledge in this case...but when I click on the link...there is not a listing for Raven anymore..fired? quit? Anyone know?

Maybe they took him off and are paying him under the table so he doesn't have to report money so he can continue to scam the government on social security widower's benefits. I think it would be poetic if he got caught with his hand in the till again and got canned, but for some reason I think it's more likely they are covering for him in some ways.

Nope he still works there. An acquaintance of mine saw him there in the last week or two.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back