Bestiality With Horse Captured On Tape

Jean

Former Member
Reaction score
The TV Station issued a statement (found at the end of the article) about their decision to include this story and portions of the surveillance tape in their news coverage! I wonder if anyone will recognize the man -- like maybe his wife, girlfriend or mother?? What a shock that would be! He looks quite young in the video.

Police Search For Man Accused of Bestiality with Horse; Surveillance Tape Released

Police in St. Gabriel have released surveillance tape that appears to show a man engaged in bestiality with a horse. Police have asked 9NEWS to air portions of the tape in hopes they can identify the man.

St. Gabriel Police Chief Kevin Ambeau says in all his 20 years in law enforcement, he’s never come across a case like the one he’s investigating now. "We gotta catch this guy, he needs help," Ambeau says while shaking his head.

The owners of a local barn approached Chief Ambeau with surveillance video showing what appears to be a light haired young man engaging in sexual activities with a small horse. "What I saw on the tape, I still can't believe," Ambeau says.

The police investigation began about two months ago after the owners of the barn reported finding sexual paraphernalia in a horse stall, according to Ambeau. The chief says that’s when the owner put up two cameras and captured images of a slender, light skinned man walking between two stables.

"Always [going] to the same animal," Ambeau observed. "On the tape, he was [going] to the same animal performing sexual acts."

The video clearly shows the young man wearing either slippers or flip-flops. That leads the police chief to believe his suspect is a local. "I think he's in walking distance and I think once we show his face, somebody will give us a call and tell us where he is." (More at link)

http://www.wafb.com/Global/story.asp?S=4823631

GlitchWizard said:
I hope his EX wife recognizes him. Can you imagine how much fun she'd have with THAT? *grin*

:D OR, soon to be EX! She sure would have a lot of power with this hanging over his head. :p

Whoa buddy. Wrong way to ride a horse. :blushing:

Sexual paraphernalia in the horse stall. :waitasec: Candles? Mood music? Motion lotion?

I'm thinking too much about this.

Marine Mom said:

Sexual paraphernalia in the horse stall. :waitasec: Candles? Mood music? Motion lotion?

What a STUD!!

GlitchWizard said:
Oh my! The visualization of what was hanging over his head is just too much for me! Bwahaha!
Was he a giver or a wide receiver??

Marine Mom said:

ROFLMAO!

EDIT...ROFLMAO at all of the posts, I was already crying by this one, then more I read, the more I cryed...you ALL are a RIOT!

Marine Mom said:

A big tube of KY jelly.:eek:

Wonder if he practiced safe sex. :waitasec: Hate to see the guy get sick. He might just get a little horse.

Marine Mom said:
Wonder if he practiced safe sex. :waitasec: Hate to see the guy get sick. He might just get a little horse.

If he did, which one do you suppose wore the condom??? Do they make them in 'hung like a horse' size???

In college they demonstrated that you could put a condom over your head (not recommended) to prove to women that men who say "It's too tight, I can't wear one" are lying.

I can't see doing anything sexual with 1800 pounds of muscle that could kick and bite as being safe.

afterwards1.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back