1176 users online (275 members and 901 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

TX - David Tuck & Keith Turner for beating, sodomizing 16yo, Spring, 2006

HOUSTON -- Two white teenagers severely beat and sodomized a 16-year-old Hispanic boy who they believed had tried to kiss a 12-year-old white girl at a party in Spring, Texas, authorities said.

The attackers forced the boy out of the house party, beat him and sodomized him with a metal pipe, shouting epithets "associated with being Hispanic," said Lt. John Martin with the Harris County Sheriff's Department.

The two teenagers were jailed, officials told KPRC-TV in Houston.

David Tuck, 18, and Keith Turner, 17, were outside a house party when they attacked the 16-year-old boy on Saturday at about 11:30 p.m., according to investigators.

"When he was down on the ground, they stomped his head while they were wearing boots and then sodomized him with an object after stripping him naked," said Lt. John Denholm with the Harris County Sheriff's Department.

Deputies said they poured bleach in an effort to destroy evidence.

"They also poured bleach on him. The victim is in pretty bad shape right now -- extremely critical condition -- and it's unclear at all if he's going to survive," prosecutor Mike Trent said.

more at link
    http://www.wjactv.com/news/9044684/detail.html

That is horrible. But I do have to wonder if the kiss we mutual or was he forcing himself on the girl? Either way, what they did was wrong!
    Last edited by bakerprune64; 04-27-2006 at 02:11 PM. Reason: because I was sounding like a jerk!

I can't imagine the callousness of those boys.

17 and 18 and already the possibility of the death penalty? What a waste of a couple of lives, in addition to the life of the victim - whether he survives this attack or not.
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

During this morning's hearing, prosecutor Mike Trent told the judge that Tuck, of the 3400 block of Nutwood, was wearing steel-toed boots when he attacked the victim and kicked him in the head.

Tuck and others are accused of dragging the victim into the back yard and shoving a PVC pipe into his rectum, Trent said. Tuck is accused of then kicking the pipe with his boots, the prosecutor said.

"I don't mean just a little bit," Trent told McSpadden. "He kicked it in and shoved it so far in that he has caused major internal injuries and organ damage."

"It's pretty bad," he said. "...I've been told, more likely than not, that he probably won't survive."

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...e/3824402.html

Quote Originally Posted by ajc2804
    During this morning's hearing, prosecutor Mike Trent told the judge that Tuck, of the 3400 block of Nutwood, was wearing steel-toed boots when he attacked the victim and kicked him in the head.

Tuck and others are accused of dragging the victim into the back yard and shoving a PVC pipe into his rectum, Trent said. Tuck is accused of then kicking the pipe with his boots, the prosecutor said.

"I don't mean just a little bit," Trent told McSpadden. "He kicked it in and shoved it so far in that he has caused major internal injuries and organ damage."

"It's pretty bad," he said. "...I've been told, more likely than not, that he probably won't survive."

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...e/3824402.html
    ...Trent said he isn't sure how many people saw the attack, but he confirmed that at least one person did.
    No more arrests are expected, Trent said....

Okay answer me this, why is nobody else being charged? Obviously somebody else stood by and watched an then never called for help. This poor kid lay dying in the back yard for over 10 over hours before anybody did anything Btw, I re-read my previous post and have changed it, I sounded insensitive. (going into the corner now!)

Oh my...this is horrible. I'm glad these punks were caught.

Oh my...this just makes me sick
    That poor boy

I am glad these two will be removed from society but where were the parents of this 12 Year old??

WHy was this girl at a party with 16 and 17 YO's??

This story is disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Amraann
    I am glad these two will be removed from society but where were the parents of this 12 Year old??

WHy was this girl at a party with 16 and 17 YO's??

This story is disgusting.
    The party was at her house.

I'd like to see the witnesses who did nothing charged as well - severely! That is a horrible crime, anyone seeing it should have called police.

Whether he kissed her or not... from the description, these two teens are the worst kind of racists - I doubt they'd need anything more than an allegation he spoke to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Details
    I'd like to see the witnesses who did nothing charged as well - severely! That is a horrible crime, anyone seeing it should have called police.
    Yes, considering he just lay there for 10 hours I'd say that the person who witnessed and didn't say anything should be charged with something as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Details

Whether he kissed her or not... from the description, these two teens are the worst kind of racists - I doubt they'd need anything more than an allegation he spoke to her.
    I say move these boys into the lockup with nothing latino gang members, and make them wear sandwich boards saying what they're accused of doing. They'll last about 30 seconds.

Steve

I'm thinking the witness should face a "depraved indifference to life" charge!

There is just no need in this.....

Where were the owners of the house? Didn't they notice a boy dying in their back yard? And why didn't the girl call 911???

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast