690 users online (83 members and 607 guests)  

Websleuths News

sago miner's update

i just saw on cnn where 4 or 5 miner's self- rescue"s( oxygen supply for non-miner's on this site) didn't work at the time of accident when they needed them the most....god if i could go back in time i would got them extra one's to carry i would buy them my self..rest in peace my good friend jr. toler may god be with you...........iam not sure on copyright's law's but you can find the story on cnn

Quote Originally Posted by welder 79
    i just saw on cnn where 4 or 5 miner's self- rescue"s( oxygen supply for non-miner's on this site) didn't work at the time of accident when they needed them the most....god if i could go back in time i would got them extra one's to carry i would buy them my self..rest in peace my good friend jr. toler may god be with you...........iam not sure on copyright's law's but you can find the story on cnn
    I read this as well. Here an article that I was reading earlier.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/...n1553235.shtml

Here's a link to the letter he wrote to the families.....what horrific nightmares he must have

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/04/27/mcc....ap/index.html

Anniegirl is offline Have you ever thrown a fist full of glitter in the air?
    Im wathing "nightline" they read the letter by Randall McClure, very sad.. how hard they tried to beat through walls, he sharing his oxygen ,, and than all accepting their fate, saying a prayer, writing letter- than in silence one by one saw the men fall asleep and fall over-- and than himself losing conscious.

It is a miracle to me Randal is still alive--- and amazing that after all he went through he's doing so well. I really feared after weeks in the coma and the prgress released at one point ' that he was biting on his tube, like that was extreme progress that he would be left like my brother in law Steve, who had the aneurysm rupture- with little memory,unable to move, extensive brain damage...
    Its wonderful , although he has suffered brain damage that Randal has came so far, and still improving- im so happy for him, that he can walk, communcate, talk and have memory.. thank God for that.
    ~~~

'I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love' . Mother Teresa

Add me on Facebook: annie51467@yahoo.com