sago miner's update

welder 79

Reaction score
i just saw on cnn where 4 or 5 miner's self- rescue"s( oxygen supply for non-miner's on this site) didn't work at the time of accident when they needed them the most....god if i could go back in time i would got them extra one's to carry i would buy them my self..rest in peace my good friend jr. toler may god be with you...........iam not sure on copyright's law's but you can find the story on cnn

welder 79 said:
i just saw on cnn where 4 or 5 miner's self- rescue"s( oxygen supply for non-miner's on this site) didn't work at the time of accident when they needed them the most....god if i could go back in time i would got them extra one's to carry i would buy them my self..rest in peace my good friend jr. toler may god be with you...........iam not sure on copyright's law's but you can find the story on cnn
I read this as well. Here an article that I was reading earlier.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/04/27/national/main1553235.shtml

Im wathing "nightline" they read the letter by Randall McClure, very sad.. how hard they tried to beat through walls, he sharing his oxygen ,, and than all accepting their fate, saying a prayer, writing letter- than in silence one by one saw the men fall asleep and fall over-- and than himself losing conscious.

It is a miracle to me Randal is still alive--- and amazing that after all he went through he's doing so well. I really feared after weeks in the coma and the prgress released at one point ' that he was biting on his tube, like that was extreme progress that he would be left like my brother in law Steve, who had the aneurysm rupture- with little memory,unable to move, extensive brain damage...
Its wonderful , although he has suffered brain damage that Randal has came so far, and still improving- im so happy for him, that he can walk, communcate, talk and have memory.. thank God for that.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back