"The View" New Co-Host

Jean said:
Oh Lord is right! I just can't see her in the group, can you?
No way and quite frankly, I had enough of Rosie when she did her own show.

She's actually one of the few daytime shows I miss. I for one loved Rosie... But I hope and pray her "love affair" with cult leader Tom Cruise is over. :sick:

I think her and Joy will be at eachother. They both like to give snarky remarks.

Oh,I think Rosie will do just fine on the show ...until they have a guest on that she doesn't agree with. Remember Tom Selleck and the NRA debacle?

The View is a light fluffy show ... Rosie can be funny,but she gets on the soapbox too often,and gets heavy and too serious. I don't think she's a good choice for this type of show.

I think she may start off okay ... but once she gets bored ... watch out!

I loved the Rosie show....and then she went her off her rocker. I think she has really done some good work in regards to children. I am all for people living their preferred lifestyle, but I just hope she can keep her sexual orientation to a profesional level.

Oh, I cannot even say how wrong this is!! Rosie is soooo disliked among many. I really do not care who she sleeps with, she is rude and overbearing.
Lesbianism I can handle...rotten personalities I cannot :(

I like The View...but will not watch it when/if she is a co-host.

Lynie

I dont like Rosie, not because of her sexual preference but just dont like her, period.

I think she is the perfect choice-for one it is a show going down the tubes and it needs a shot of celebrity..rosie is just fine on TV and has had a lot of success..I think people here are being way too hard on her..she didnt go crazy-she came out..there is a big difference.
She is a fine person

michelle said:
No way and quite frankly, I had enough of Rosie when she did her own show.
Me too Michelle! I couldn't stand her show, and I know I won't be watching "The View" after she starts co-hosting. I don't watch it that much now, but I know I won't be watching it at all!

I could care less who she sleeps with or what her sexual orientation is, I think she is just plain rude and that is why I can't stand her.

Roseanne Barr would have been a better choice, IMO.

Is Rosie disliked for becoming so strangely vocal in weird ways???? I haven't followed what Rosie did after her show, I just liked her show while she was on.

Not unlike "ELLEN". Her sitcom show years ago "ELLEN" was wonderful and funny UNTIL SHE felt like she had to RAM lesbianism down every viewers throat. Love everyone, gays and all. I don't care what we are or what we do behind doors. It just felt like a slap in the face when I watched the last few segements of her show. It deteriorated so fast and it was terrible. She "USED" that medium to prove a point in a very wrong way.

It took "ELLEN" a long time to "come back". 97 her show cancelled. 2003, she hosted the "ELLEN DEGENRES" show daytime "talk" show. She's back to what she does best. She's funny and funloving and gay. But it's not rammed down anyone's throat. Just like I don't ram heterosexual down anyone's throat. We are who we are. Period.

So back to Rosie..... I hope she does well on the View. Obviously Barbara Walters feels she's the right choice. The View is Barb's creation and she has final say.

I'm just concerned her and Joy will knock heads too much. Joy seems to have some chip on her shoulder, beyond me why she's like that.

I really like Ellen's show, I think it is funny. It did take her a long time to come back, but she did. I also agree that she tried to ram her sexuality down our throats, and I know that turned me against her for a long time. However, now she seems to have a "live and let live" attitude. She also seems to be a lot happier in her personal life now than she was when she came out. Did anyone catch her show today with Robin Williams? I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants.

I just think Rosie O is rude and I can't stand her, but that is JMO.:hand: I do think that she and Joy will be knocking heads and it won't be pretty. I am sure if that happens, one of them will leave. Again, JMO.

I think Kathy Lee Gifford would have been a better choice than Rosie. I really don't like Kathy Lee either, but she isn't near as rude as Rosie.:hand: JMO

the original tez said:
I really like Ellen's show, I think it is funny. It did take her a long time to come back, but she did. I also agree that she tried to ram her sexuality down our throats, and I know that turned me against her for a long time. However, now she seems to have a "live and let live" attitude. She also seems to be a lot happier in her personal life now than she was when she came out. Did anyone catch her show today with Robin Williams? I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants.

I just think Rosie O is rude and I can't stand her, but that is JMO.:hand: I do think that she and Joy will be knocking heads and it won't be pretty. I am sure if that happens, one of them will leave. Again, JMO.

I think Kathy Lee Gifford would have been a better choice than Rosie. I really don't like Kathy Lee either, but she isn't near as rude as Rosie.:hand: JMO
I love Ellen too, and enjoy so much when i get the chance to watch her show, she makes things feel like one big party the entire show.:cool:

Anniegirl said:
I love Ellen too, and enjoy so much when i get the chance to watch her show, she makes things feel like one big party the entire show.:cool:
Yes, she does Anniegirl. Her show is one show I actually make the time to watch, because I am always in a great mood when it is over. :D

Oh,I think Rosie will do just fine on the show ...until they have a guest on that she doesn't agree with. Remember Tom Selleck and the NRA debacle?
I thought it was ironic that she blasted Tom Selleck while her own bodyguards were armed. Her son's personal bodyguard even applied for a concealed weapons permit.

I don't think she'll last long on The View if her true personality comes out on the show.

Personally can't stand her. I find her rude and overbearing. I won't watch the show anymore on my days off. I can't see her mixing with the other women at all.

BrendaStar said:
I can't see her mixing with the other women at all.

this is the key to this whole thing. rosie will not do well as part of this ensemble cast. i don't give it more than a year before someone walks off the show.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back