861 users online (112 members and 749 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

CA - San Francisco - LIVING Child, Oct 2004

Here's a profile of an unknown young child found in San Francisco in October 2004- Authorities don't know whether he's from SF- he was just found there.

Last time I checked- the National Centre for Missing And Exploited Kids does not have a profile for him- only America's Most Wanted does

AMW link: http://www.amw.com/missing_children/brief.cfm?id=29743

Poor kid : (
    Last edited by CarlK90245; 04-05-2013 at 11:03 PM.

Tell me what you think about this missing child. The age, hair & eye color is right. Looks very similar to me. But would love feedback.

and the UNIDENTIFIED CHILD ON AMW IS BELOW.

blueclouds - it looks similar to me as well. There is something that is a tiny bit different but I can't put my finger on it. Who is the boy with short hair?

Quote Originally Posted by EdinburghLass
    blueclouds - it looks similar to me as well. There is something that is a tiny bit different but I can't put my finger on it. Who is the boy with short hair?
    He's missing along with his sister (parental abduction). Attempting to get more info on the child IE: if he had speech impairment or such. It just struck me when I saw the AMW because this other kid is what I've been looking for and attempting to obtain more info. If I receive more info, I will gladly forward it on WS. Wish me luck. Awaiting several LE responses.

Good luck and well spotted! Let us know how it goes!

Looks very promising. Look at his eyes (the outer corners turn down) and the cheeks near the nose. The nose looks a little different (only slightly) to me but that could be just the slight angle each picture is taken. I hope he has a home soon, if not his original one...a good one.
    Quote Originally Posted by blueclouds
    Tell me what you think about this missing child. The age, hair & eye color is right. Looks very similar to me. But would love feedback.

and the UNIDENTIFIED CHILD ON AMW IS BELOW.

I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.

How dose a child just end up in the streets? In a country with more places to go for help how can anyone just disgard a child in the streets? My blood boils reading the plight of this little boy. I think blueclouds photo and the boy could be the same child. Poor little boy.

mjak

that photo of the missing boy and the unknown boy do look alike, even the nose kinda looks the same- there's one thing though- the hair, it appears that the unknown boy has more than the missing boy- though perhaps the time frame that the boy went missing in could have given him time to grow more hair, as the unknow child has more hair than the missing boy does.

Take a look at their teeth, they both have a small gap between the top front two.

Happiness...consists in giving, and in serving others.
    - Henry Drummond

The only thing I wonder about is that the direction of his hair growth seems very different, but maybe that's something that the length could play a factor in? I'm not sure.

Other than that, they do look very very similar.

Does anyone know if this child was ever identified?

Where I live at birth kids are "footprinted." I don't know how that compares to fingerprints, nor do I know if all hospitals do this. Does anyone have info on this? Just wondering if the boy could be identified by this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisahas2cats
    Does anyone know if this child was ever identified?
    He still hasn't been identified- but he's in protective custody now

Quote Originally Posted by Trino
    Where I live at birth kids are "footprinted." I don't know how that compares to fingerprints, nor do I know if all hospitals do this. Does anyone have info on this? Just wondering if the boy could be identified by this.
    I have no specific knowledge about this, but I suspect that there is no national database of footprints on file anywhere to be compared to this child. If they had a possible ID, they could compare the his footprints to the specific footprints of the possible, but no means of randomly running a "footprint check".

This is one of my favorite cases! I'd love to find out what they've tried to extract from this kid, if anything. It amazes me that some kid can just turn up somewhere and not be "missed" - like the Precious Doe case, or even the more recent kidnapping out of Pennsylvania. The difference is, that this child lives! I wonder if they've tried hypnotherapy or anything out of the ordinary in order to conclude what may have happened to his parents. There are just so many possibilities. I'm sure though that they have to be careful not to traumatize him, which limits what they can and can't do to seek answers.
    Rest in peace little Marcus.

Where is Jaycee Lee Dugard?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast