UNSOLVED CA - San Francisco, LIVING Child, Oct'04

outofthedark

Lyle Stevik's FB Hostess
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Here's a profile of an unknown young child found in San Francisco in October 2004- Authorities don't know whether he's from SF- he was just found there.

Last time I checked- the National Centre for Missing And Exploited Kids does not have a profile for him- only America's Most Wanted does

AMW link: http://www.amw.com/missing_children/brief.cfm?id=29743

Poor kid : (

Tell me what you think about this missing child. The age, hair & eye color is right. Looks very similar to me. But would love feedback.

05000209eo.jpg

and the UNIDENTIFIED CHILD ON AMW IS BELOW.

toddlerlg18me.jpg

blueclouds - it looks similar to me as well. There is something that is a tiny bit different but I can't put my finger on it. Who is the boy with short hair?

EdinburghLass said:
blueclouds - it looks similar to me as well. There is something that is a tiny bit different but I can't put my finger on it. Who is the boy with short hair?

He's missing along with his sister (parental abduction). Attempting to get more info on the child IE: if he had speech impairment or such. It just struck me when I saw the AMW because this other kid is what I've been looking for and attempting to obtain more info. If I receive more info, I will gladly forward it on WS. Wish me luck. Awaiting several LE responses.

Looks very promising. Look at his eyes (the outer corners turn down) and the cheeks near the nose. The nose looks a little different (only slightly) to me but that could be just the slight angle each picture is taken. I hope he has a home soon, if not his original one...a good one.
blueclouds said:
Tell me what you think about this missing child. The age, hair & eye color is right. Looks very similar to me. But would love feedback.

05000209eo.jpg

and the UNIDENTIFIED CHILD ON AMW IS BELOW.

toddlerlg18me.jpg

How dose a child just end up in the streets? In a country with more places to go for help how can anyone just disgard a child in the streets? My blood boils reading the plight of this little boy. I think blueclouds photo and the boy could be the same child. Poor little boy.

mjak

that photo of the missing boy and the unknown boy do look alike, even the nose kinda looks the same- there's one thing though- the hair, it appears that the unknown boy has more than the missing boy- though perhaps the time frame that the boy went missing in could have given him time to grow more hair, as the unknow child has more hair than the missing boy does.

Take a look at their teeth, they both have a small gap between the top front two.

The only thing I wonder about is that the direction of his hair growth seems very different, but maybe that's something that the length could play a factor in? I'm not sure.

Other than that, they do look very very similar.

Where I live at birth kids are "footprinted." I don't know how that compares to fingerprints, nor do I know if all hospitals do this. Does anyone have info on this? Just wondering if the boy could be identified by this.

Trino said:
Where I live at birth kids are "footprinted." I don't know how that compares to fingerprints, nor do I know if all hospitals do this. Does anyone have info on this? Just wondering if the boy could be identified by this.
I have no specific knowledge about this, but I suspect that there is no national database of footprints on file anywhere to be compared to this child. If they had a possible ID, they could compare the his footprints to the specific footprints of the possible, but no means of randomly running a "footprint check".

This is one of my favorite cases! I'd love to find out what they've tried to extract from this kid, if anything. It amazes me that some kid can just turn up somewhere and not be "missed" - like the Precious Doe case, or even the more recent kidnapping out of Pennsylvania. The difference is, that this child lives! I wonder if they've tried hypnotherapy or anything out of the ordinary in order to conclude what may have happened to his parents. There are just so many possibilities. I'm sure though that they have to be careful not to traumatize him, which limits what they can and can't do to seek answers.

I'm not sure that this could be the same child and thats because of the teeth! The AMW child has quite large teeth while the other boys are rather noticeably smaller and neither boy would have a fully grown set of adult teeth by that age surely!

The other thing that bothered me was why did it say on AMW site that the boy had been missing 2001-2003. What did it mean, please? I mean where could a little lad that age have been alone for a longer period of time? Forgive me if I have missed something - I probably have!

Maybe they meant he could've been a missing child from 2001 to 2003? :waitasec:

So, where is this young lad now? In foster care? Hasn't he even mentioned a name in all this time?

Trino said:
So, where is this young lad now? In foster care? Hasn't he even mentioned a name in all this time?
I think they said he had speech problems, so maybe he can't really pronounce his own name

They must have at least a vague idea of his name by now. I work in a school and even when speech is really bad I have noticed that the therapists note down which letters the children substitute and what sound they substitute them for so they should have a very rough guess at the very least. Presuming he has the ability to carry out a conversation that is - I presumed it was just the speech that was a problem, but it could be that he actually doesnt know words couldnt it?
Its so sad that there doesnt seem to be anyone actively searching for this little lad doesnt it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back