815 users online (126 members and 689 guests)  

Websleuths News

Student told he looked like Bin Laden, expelled

http://kdka.com/topstories/local_story_121173659.html

This poor kid was told by a "motivational speaker" that he looked like bin Laden. So he got pissed and said that if he was bin Laden, he would have "pulled a Columbine." Then he got expelled. Um, what the hell? If this was my kid I'd be so mad--at the speaker, AND at the school. Seems like the school has come to its senses, albeit a bit late.

More interesting was that the motivational speaker told him he looked like bin Laden..what a dork! how motivational! lol!

I "smell" a lawsuit........

Johnson will also get a letter of apology from the motivational speaker.

Awww how good of him, a whole letter, the jerk! What kind of speaker belittles their audience? I thought it was about building up instead of tearing down.

Sigh...... kids these days need a thicker skin. Yeah, it was not cool that the speaker said that but come on. I know I will be allone in this thought but the whole thing almost seems funny to me. Maybe Bush should send the troops to this kids house, he may have the WMDs
    "It seems that this is larger than I am. More than I can handle. Yet I know that I am being carried, for I am not strong enough to carry myself. I do not have the answers now but one day I will know and understand and maybe one day I will help to carry another." Joanne Cacciatore~

A motivational speaker who has to use "You look like Bin Laden" isn't worth his/her salt. The school should get their money back.