Woman, 104, takes man, 33, as husband No. 21

Jules

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) -- A 33-year-old man in northern Malaysia has married a 104-year-old woman, saying mutual respect and friendship had turned to love, a news report said Tuesday.

It was Muhamad Noor Che Musa's first marriage and his wife's 21st, according to The Star newspaper which cited a report in the Malay-language Harian Metro tabloid.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/05/02/malaysia.wedding.ap/index.html

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Jules said:
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) -- A 33-year-old man in northern Malaysia has married a 104-year-old woman, saying mutual respect and friendship had turned to love, a news report said Tuesday.

It was Muhamad Noor Che Musa's first marriage and his wife's 21st, according to The Star newspaper which cited a report in the Malay-language Harian Metro tabloid.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/05/02/malaysia.wedding.ap/index.html

:eek: :eek: :eek:
I hope they are practicing safe sex:silenced:

LMAO!!!!!!

I doubt they are practicing any sex.

I really don't know what to say about that. Move over Anna Nicole.

:laugh:
bakerprune64 said:
I hope they are practicing safe sex:silenced:

LOL!!! That oughta get "post of the week" or something.

montana_16 said:
:laugh:

LOL!!! That oughta get "post of the week" or something.
Thank you, thank you very much!!
13.gif

That's disgusting. She's old enough to be his mother......grandmother.......great grandmother.....great great grandmother.

Mabel said:
That's disgusting. She's old enough to be his mother......grandmother.......great grandmother.....great great grandmother.
Maybe that's his attraction...she can definitly take out her teeth:eek:

bakerprune64 said:
Maybe that's his attraction...she can definitly take out her teeth:eek:

bahahahahahaha! Ewwwww.... that's just all kindsa wrong! :silenced: :silenced:

Well you cant say its another anna nicole since this is a very poor old old old old old woman. Why couldnt they have just been friends? Why would you marry someone at that age?? Only time that remotely happens here is when the eldest is loaded....I guess you would have to be in a foreign country....HOW BIZARRE!

It may not be fair to say it won't last b/c she has been married 21 times b/c she is so old she's probably been widowed more than divorced. I can't see the attraction here, she probably has grandkids older than her husband.

He's allowed more than one wife, so it's not sweat off his back. She obviously equates marraige with love - so perhaps he's just being sweet. Love is ageless. It's not always about sexual attraction either.

2sisters said:
It may not be fair to say it won't last b/c she has been married 21 times b/c she is so old she's probably been widowed more than divorced. I can't see the attraction here, she probably has grandkids older than her husband.
For his sake, I hope she's not one of those "Black Widow" types!!

I, for one, have always enjoyed older women. Now that I am 70 years of age "older women" are getting harder to find.
Bless this lady on her 22nd marriage, as I only had one, that lasted many years. :blushing:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back