1443 users online (307 members and 1136 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

12 year old boy charged with attempted rape at church

He is charged with attempted rape and kidnapping of a 14 year old girl in the church restroom on his second visit to the church. Armed with a knife.
    Girl got away. The church's nurse and "team of security officers" responded. The church employs a nurse and 5-7 armed security officers.
    http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansas...l/14476781.htm
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

This is just plain sick!! So now we cant even go to church with our kids!

In CHURCH??????? Holy cow! And a 12 year old? People are going to hell in a handbasket, I tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by mssheila
    In CHURCH??????? Holy cow! And a 12 year old? People are going to hell in a handbasket, I tell you.
    AND THE CHURCH HAS TO HAVE 5-7 ARMED SECURITY GAURDS?

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????

I believe I would be looking for a new place of worship, before I went to this place...

How absolutely frightening to think that a CHURCH has to have an armed security guard (plus all the others) during services. What is going on in our world?

5,000 people in attendance? Wow! And just 12 years old...wonder if he was big for his age? I mean in height, weight,etc.

Quote Originally Posted by cathieq
    5,000 people in attendance? Wow! And just 12 years old...wonder if he was big for his age? I mean in height, weight,etc.
    I know this is a serious topic, but your post did make me chuckle!

If the church needs security guards I'd find a new church to attend.

Quote Originally Posted by j2mirish

I believe I would be looking for a new place of worship, before I went to this place...

Amen! And a nurse on staff as well....
    Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. ~ Mark Twain

The article stated 5-7 security gaurds, 1 armed. The pastor is a Television speaker and outspoken on political issues as well, so says the article. That is why they armed gaurd, to protect him and parishoners.

Quote Originally Posted by cathieq
    My 12 yr old is 5'7" 185lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by christine2448
    The article stated 5-7 security gaurds, 1 armed. The pastor is a Television speaker and outspoken on political issues as well, so says the article. That is why they armed gaurd, to protect him and parishoners.
    wouldnt matter to me why they think they need an armed gaurd-- if this is a place of worship...something is very wrong with that picture, imo

wouldnt matter to me why they think they need an armed gaurd-- if this is a place of worship...something is very wrong with that picture, imo
    I don't know J2, there are some crazies out there....do you know how many people would love to shoot Pat Robertson or Jerry Faldwell because of the stands they take? I know it doesn't sound right.....but this is the world we live in, people get killed for NO reason, and political and religous figures are definitly a potential target....now, me, personally, I agree with you, I'd be lookin' for another place to worship!

First Baptist church in my town is downtown and a very bad neighborhood is nearby. There are security guards in the parking lot during services. I imagine it is because there are people with money who attend that church and they want to be safe and their cars to be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by christine2448
    I don't know J2, there are some crazies out there....do you know how many people would love to shoot Pat Robertson or Jerry Faldwell because of the stands they take? I know it doesn't sound right.....but this is the world we live in, people get killed for NO reason, and political and religous figures are definitly a potential target....now, me, personally, I agree with you, I'd be lookin' for another place to worship!
    I love PR but might shoot JF myself! LOL...J/K! I am not a JF fan at ALL!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast