A Woman Polygamist!

Four years in prison? It was an 8 year prison sentence being married to the one man I WAS married to. 15 would just be awful.

Seriously though - I'd think she'd also be charged with something else - swindling money or something, but if she's married to them, I guess it's not swindle - it's just a gold digger. I don't think there is a law against gold digging.

GlitchWizard said:
Four years in prison? It was an 8 year prison sentence being married to the one man I WAS married to. 15 would just be awful.

Seriously though - I'd think she'd also be charged with something else - swindling money or something, but if she's married to them, I guess it's not swindle - it's just a gold digger. I don't think there is a law against gold digging.

Did you see her photo in the courtroom??? That she could get that many marriage proposals is the shocking part of all of this. :waitasec:

GlitchWizard said:
I didn't see her picture. If she's fugly though, maybe she has other endearing qualities.

Is cleaning out bank accounts an endearing quality? :D :D

There are some "endearing" qualities that will sucker men in every time...:innocent:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back