Family has second set of triplets:)

Amraann

Former Member
Reaction score
The parents of 2 year old triplets just had another trio ..

Both sets conceived naturally to a women who was told 12 years ago that she would not be able to have children.

www.comcast.net has the video link ;)

WOW! I dont know what I would do. I know the one set of triplets that I have is way plenty for me! I wish them all of the luck!

Welcome Triplet mom!!!!!

I saw your post on another thread saying you have 3 boys :)

I bet they keep you busy!!!!

Having four children myself I'm wondering why exactly this post is in the "news that makes you smile" category?:waitasec:

ROFL, kidding.:crazy: Wow, good for them. I hope they have a lot of help!

HAhahah!! I have 4 as well and I was just happy that it was them and not me!!!!

LOL, those were my thoughts exactly, Amraann. I LOOOOVVVVEEEE babies, but I love my sanity too. I know, however, that somehow it all works out in the end no matter how many you have. Well, sometimes. lol

If I lived by them, I'd offer to help out. Sleep deprivation sucks.

I just watched a (must be older?) documentary titled "The DeBoldts and just where did they get 19 children" (OK or something like that!) They adopted a lot of very special needs children and put my family to shame. (60's or 70's?) We have one special needs child and sometimes I feel like it's too much.

So I"m just hoping for good health for the latest batch of triplets! God bless them all.

Thanks Amraann, for the warm welcome. I didnt want to be the one to say it, but I couldnt figure out why someone would post it under "news that makes you smile" either. LOL. I also have a 12 yr old son, and sometimes I just want to throw my arms up in the air and say I quit! But I could never do that. I wouldnt change a thing about all four of my boys, (as long as I get a break every now and then and dont run out of nerve meds......LOL)

:eek: As someone who doesn't like children, I can't imagine having even one kid, much less two sets of triplets! For one, can you imagine the financial situation there?? But hey, as long as the family can afford it and are happy... :)

I find that interesting!!

You don't like children at all? I think this would be a great topic in the Jury Room forum.

Amraann - Nope, I don't like children or babies at all. Neither does my husband--in fact, he likes them less than I do. I have no maternal instincts whatsoever and have never felt the urge to have children. However, I do love knitting baby clothes and blankets for friends and family! ;)

If you'd like to continue the topic in the Jury Room, I'd be more than happy to. :)

I think I will ...

I admire anyone who says "hey, kids aren't for me" and doesn't have them for the wrong reasons:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back