Denise Richards vs Heather Locklear: Who do you back?

Show Me

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah, I'm bored.......so surfing the net and lo and behold we have the DeniseRichards/HeatherLocklear/RichieSambora/DavidSpade/CharlieSheen episode going on in Hollywood.

Guess Brangelina and Tom and Katie are old news.

Welllllllllllllllll....at first I was all for Denise saying "OOooh Charlie you M*****advertiser censored**** *advertiser censored*! How dare you be so horrible to Denise and the babies you gambling, vile pervert.

Thennnnnnnnnnn we see Denise straddling her 'best friends' husband (not divorced yet I take it) and I think. Denise!!!!!!!!!!!! You M******advertiser censored**** *advertiser censored*! How dare you be so horrible to Charlie and Heather. What if Heather and Ritchie could have reconciled?

And then David Spade calls Denise a backstabber. And of course Charlie denies the allegations he is a cheating, gambling, pedophile, gay, whatever. Denise's allegations leaves me thinking Charlie would not have time to be all those things and work for a living. And what if she is exaggerating and Charlie does love his daughters and she's being vindictive?

Has my head spinning. Poor kids of the above parents.

No matter what I'm on Team Locklear now I guess you could say. :D

Any thoughts as to what is going on?

I am glad you are bored.:p
They originally started to split when she was six months pregnant and it was over his cheating. He has a reputation for this. So I believe he did.
As far as the online *advertiser censored*, it has never been called child *advertiser censored* so I think he was looking at adults dressed as school girls. Doesn't mean he's a pedophile. I think gus like to look at that but have no interest in children.
So I think she is telling the truth about being betrayed and has a right to yell it to the top of her lungs. The dress up photos are up to whos ever opinion you want to choose.
No matter what, he was a bad husband. He is capable of love but no being faithful.
And David Spade is creepy IMO. lol

So, Is Denise sleeping with Locklears ex?

OH, totally team Locklear, over here!!!

I saw a pic of Denise talkng to the press and she was all angelic loking in a ponytail and scrubbed face, wearing a little tank top and a crucifix....when u stop and think about all of the 'staging' that goes into ABSOLUTELY everything, it's amazing.
You bet your life, when she's looking to get back into movies, it will be glam all the way!

Oh my gosh Brefie I did see that interview! If she said her focus was on her children no less than a dozen times I will be surprised. It's like a ten or fifteen minute interview and Denise could only recite 3 or 4 lines. She was hurting for a script.

Becba I think you are right about Charlie. He certainly seems like no saint... and I can't believe Denise would not know this. Or did she think she could change him?

By the way is the rumor true Denise was a Heidi Fleiss girl?

IMO all four of them need to do some serious growing up!

Juliana said:
Hmmm, maybe Heather is siding with Charlie in the Sheen/Richards divorce? I read that Denise ended her friendship with Heather before she took up with Richie. Can you say "revenge"? ;)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12583653/

“Heather still adores Charlie,” an “insider” told In Touch. “They’re both in a state of shock but are vowing to help each other.” The two actually have the same attorney, Lance Spiegel, and some believe that Locklear could be a valuable character witness for Sheen — and against Denise — in any divorce proceedings. One source told the mag: “Heather could easily destroy Denise’s case against Charlie.”

============
Well if Heather is backing Charlie he can't be a total sex perv-gay-pedophiling gambling drugged addicted perv.

Show Me said:
Well if Heather is backing Charlie he can't be a total sex perv-gay-pedophiling gambling drugged addicted perv.

And why is that? :waitasec: :waitasec: Heather has been known to make some questionable choices in the past.

JDB said:
Or a weekend of Group ORGIES :D

bahahahahahahahahaha!!! I was gonna say they all need a good spanking! :p :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: (one for each of them) and this is for Spade :croc: :cool:

JDB said:
Or a weekend of Group ORGIES :D

They would probably like that! Who knows...there's always next weeks headlines.LOL.

Well I would side with Heather because it's a really crappy thing for a "friend" to do. Heather was the one who wanted the divorce IMO but he didn't have to go and date her friend. Hopefully it won't work out and Heather will get the last laugh.

Jules said:
bahahahahahahahahaha!!! I was gonna say they all need a good spanking! :p :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: (one for each of them) and this is for Spade :croc: :cool:
Ha Ha I beat ya to it!!! :crazy:

I like Heather too........Denise has ran her mouth to much / she needs to remember what comes around goes around!:eek:

Wasnt the initial reason for Heather leaving Ritchie was due to he was cheating with 'somebody'? Didnt she find emails or something and he said it was a supposed secretary? I wonder if that secretary was really Denise?...Hmmm I doubt the Charlie bad guy rap I think that is Denise's way of looking like the innocent little victim here and as far as Team Denise or Team Heather...well its obvious i'm a Team Heather kind of gal!!! I think Denise LOOKS adorable but looks can only go so far... I guess Ritchie wanted some young stuff?? I don't know why these people constantly do these things...ughhhhh!!

I thought Heather and Denise might be in cahoots and cooked up this plot to drum up some major publicity.

Mygirlsadie said:
Wasnt the initial reason for Heather leaving Ritchie was due to he was cheating with 'somebody'? Didnt she find emails or something and he said it was a supposed secretary? I wonder if that secretary was really Denise?...Hmmm I doubt the Charlie bad guy rap I think that is Denise's way of looking like the innocent little victim here and as far as Team Denise or Team Heather...well its obvious i'm a Team Heather kind of gal!!! I think Denise LOOKS adorable but looks can only go so far... I guess Ritchie wanted some young stuff?? I don't know why these people constantly do these things...ughhhhh!!

I thought the emails were Ritchie's old assistant...but I heard something about a mutual friend also.....guess Denise was telling Heather to divorce Sambora while plotting to date him.

Yeah....they all need a good slappin'.

Jules said:

They'd probably enjoy that. LOL

If I had to choose sides I'd choose Heather. But IF she is dating Spade or anyone for that matter I'd choose none because these people are not even divorced yet and IMO shouldn't even be seeing other people cuz techically it's still adultery.

Denise kept saying the other day that Heather knows why they aren't friends anymore.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back