791 users online (166 members and 625 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    BAY AREA
    Posts
    10,356

    Lienhart and Paris

    Well this just might explain Paris calling off her engament. Seems she just might have been two timing.
    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5570688
    TYBEE U WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED AND LOVED.


    http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=61288

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,231

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by JDB
    Well this just might explain Paris calling off her engament. Seems she just might have been two timing.
    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5570688
    Lots of us are bored tonight! Here's a link:

    http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=98596

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    BAY AREA
    Posts
    10,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Juliana
    Lots of us are bored tonight! Here's a link:

    http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=98596
    DAng I knew I spelled his name wrong! Laffin
    TYBEE U WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED AND LOVED.


    http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=61288

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Great Lakes
    Posts
    3,052
    Eeew..I think she has the morals of an alley cat. If Leinhart thinks he can play football and keep up with her lifestyle, his career will be a short one.
    Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. ~ Mark Twain

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Southern Cal
    Posts
    405
    Oh no Matt. say it ain't so

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,387
    Quote Originally Posted by ljwf22
    Eeew..I think she has the morals of an alley cat. If Leinhart thinks he can play football and keep up with her lifestyle, his career will be a short one.
    ljwf22, the first thing I thought, exactly, was eeeeewwwwww, why would he want her. LOL, so I giggled when I saw the first word in your post was Eeew.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Great Lakes
    Posts
    3,052
    Quote Originally Posted by christine2448
    ljwf22, the first thing I thought, exactly, was eeeeewwwwww, why would he want her. LOL, so I giggled when I saw the first word in your post was Eeew.
    Her 15 minutes are WAY up.
    Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. ~ Mark Twain



Similar Threads

  1. Paris Hilton
    By Floh in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 02:17 PM
  2. Paris got the Smackdown!
    By michelle in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-11-2006, 09:47 PM