1092 users online (222 members and 870 guests)  

Websleuths News

Hungarian workers get shock at bottom of rum barrel

(NOT for weak stomachs!)

Hungary workers get shock at bottom of rum barrel
    Thu May 4, 9:49 AM ET

Hungarian builders who drank their way to the bottom of a huge barrel of rum while renovating a house got a nasty surprise when a pickled corpse tumbled out of the empty barrel, a police magazine website reported.

According to online magazine www.zsaru.hu, workers in Szeged in the south of Hungary tried to move the barrel after they had drained it, only to find it was surprisingly heavy and were shocked when the body of a naked man fell out.

The website said that the body of the man had been shipped back from Jamaica 20 years ago by his wife in the barrel of rum in order to avoid the cost and paperwork of an official return.

According to the website, workers said the rum in the 300-liter barrel had a "special taste" so they even decanted a few bottles of the liquor to take home.

The wife has since died and the man was buried in a proper grave.

If there was an award for the grossest post of the day, this one would win.

Congrates. Right up my alley!

Charlotte, North Carolina
    ewww gross and oh my god lol
    Find Brian Shaffer!!

Janet Christiansen, Kaiden, and Family, justice WILL prevail!

~*Cancel my subscription, I'm THROUGH with your issues*~

LOL, no need to get the body embalmed, it was already pickled!
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Tallahassee, Florida
    "LOL, no need to get the body embalmed, it was already pickled!"

So were the construction workers. :-)
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

And he had been in there 20 years!