What the heck?? Are people nuts?

lymom3

Reaction score
[font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]Homework gets done, but does he remember it? [/font]
Teen tells police mom rewards him with marijuana for doing schoolwork

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Associated Press[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Updated: 2:31 p.m. ET May 8, 2006[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]HANOVER, Pa. - A 13-year-old boy told police his mother required him to do his homework first thing when he got off the school bus, then smoked marijuana with him as a reward.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12683970/

<script src="/js/std.js"></script><script>pd_top('Story','handheld','12683970','Homework gets done, but does he remember it?','A 13-year-old boy told police his mother required him to do his homework first thing when he got off the school bus, then smoked marijuana with him as a reward.','U.S. News','Peculiar Postings','','','','14:31, 08/05/06','','printThis','','','4429950','84996','', '1');pd_om('msnbcom','100');</script>

Some kind of a Mom don't you think???? She must be flipping out nuts!:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

lymom3 said:
[font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]Homework gets done, but does he remember it? [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Updated: 2:31 p.m. ET May 8, 2006[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]HANOVER, Pa. - A 13-year-old boy told police his mother required him to do his homework first thing when he got off the school bus, then smoked marijuana with him as a reward.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12683970/

<script src="/js/std.js"></script><script>pd_top('Story','handheld','12683970','Homework gets done, but does he remember it?','A 13-year-old boy told police his mother required him to do his homework first thing when he got off the school bus, then smoked marijuana with him as a reward.','U.S. News','Peculiar Postings','','','','14:31, 08/05/06','','printThis','','','4429950','84996','', '1');pd_om('msnbcom','100');</script>

Must be a new form of bonding. :slap:

{{crazy}}

fran

I know that area pretty well. I used to live about 20 minutes from hanover and I can tell you I have met lots of people up there and all I can say is, I am not surprised....:silenced:

lymom3 said:

---------------

In many cases yes they are!

Yes, people are nuts. She would probably tell you what a good mom she is, cause she made him get his homework first.

When I was in my 20's, I had a friend who's dad would get stoned with us. It really a weird experience, He reminded me of cheech and chong "Up in Smoke".

My mother got high with me when I was about that age.
And it was never a secret that she was smoking a joint from the time I can remember.

I guess I was about 16 maybe 17 and cleaning my bedroom one day when she came in and said "hey, wanna smoke one?"
I said no .. if I do I won't finish organizing my room .. And really I was at a point where I realized I did not really like getting high, I just did it because everyone else did.
She actually got mad at me for that. I mean MAD.
Like by my not getting high with her I was being a snob and judging her.

Which came about around the time I had children of my own.

I once had a friend whose son was found guilty in court of kicking another boy unconscious.
Not only did she fall out with me because it was my husband who made the arrest, she bought her son a brand new car the next day!! :eek: :eek:

I first smoked pot with my dad. He was a nam vet so of course he like his gonja.
I was 16 & he was dying of cancer. He said he knew I'd try it one day anyway, so it was something he wanted to experience with me...
Now that I look back, yes it was a weird kind of bonding, but I guess when you're dying, you're desperate to make memories...I dunno...anyway...I liked it. He told me I probably would, but not to let it lead to other things. He told me it's natural, doesn't chemically alter who you are. After he died, I didn't do it again until I followed the Dead for about a year. (Now that was some good stuff!) I can honestly say I'd still do it, if it was legal, but won't touch anything else...
To me, it's like prozac, vallium and such is for other people. It just gives you a calm feeling after a long day, but without all of those side effects.

but yes, this person is nuts to use it as a reward...don't get that:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back