1389 users online (260 members and 1129 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 50 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Tom Cruise Bill - ALL THINGS TOM CRUISE (RELATED)

I just can't stand to even look at Tom Cruise but I sure found this interesting

Nicole Kidman Says She Still Loves Cruise
    MAY 08, 2006

Nicole Kidman says her divorce from Tom Cruise was a "major shock" _ and, she still loves him. "That was a major shock," the 38-year-old actress says in an interview in the June issue of Ladies' Home Journal, on newsstands.

Wonder where that leaves Keith Urban? I heard the other day that bets are on Nicole and Keith getting married in July. Hope she doesn't marry Keith when she still loves pitiful Tom.

Ultrasound Ban Advances on Cruise Hoopla

A great slap on the head for Cruise, the idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbisangel

MAY 08, 2006

Nicole Kidman says her divorce from Tom Cruise was a "major shock" _ and, she still loves him. "That was a major shock," the 38-year-old actress says in an interview in the June issue of Ladies' Home Journal, on newsstands.

Wonder where that leaves Keith Urban? I heard the other day that bets are on Nicole and Keith getting married in July. Hope she doesn't marry Keith when she still loves pitiful Tom.
    I heard this on the radio this morning and it made my stomach turn. When she says she still loves him, I hope it's because he is the father of her children and not because she's still in love with him.

I slipped this into the last thread and just so as it doesn't get lost:

Cruise spokesman denies special shoes

Either Tom Cruise has grown two inches, Katie Holmes has shrunk two inches, or those were special shoes Cruise was wearing the other night.

http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertai...342&p=y8zx83x48

apparently there are lots of ways to disguise 'lifts'.

maybe he'll enourage Holmes to have a 'Leg shortening' operation before their wedding? i actually wouldn't put it past him . . .

Quote Originally Posted by NewMom2003
    I heard this on the radio this morning and it made my stomach turn. When she says she still loves him, I hope it's because he is the father of her children and not because she's still in love with him.
    That's the way I took it. Kinda like Bruce Willis and Demi Moore.

Keith and Nicole are rumored to be getting married in Australia on June 25th. That's according to some 'high ups' in his circle.

Quote Originally Posted by Floh
    I slipped this into the last thread and just so as it doesn't get lost:

Cruise spokesman denies special shoes

Either Tom Cruise has grown two inches, Katie Holmes has shrunk two inches, or those were special shoes Cruise was wearing the other night.

http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertai...342&p=y8zx83x48

apparently there are lots of ways to disguise 'lifts'.

maybe he'll enourage Holmes to have a 'Leg shortening' operation before their wedding? i actually wouldn't put it past him . . .

sharpar is offline If dogs dont go to heaven I want to go where they are
    Quote Originally Posted by Floh
    Ultrasound Ban Advances on Cruise Hoopla

A great slap on the head for Cruise, the idiot.
    Well there goes my plans.. that was going to be my new shower gift .
    Is this just too stupid - a law to reign in a few that dont have any sense.

I hope it gets dubbed "tommy's law" or something more clever.....
    Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. ~ Mark Twain

MAY 08, 2006

I still love the father of my children. We were married 15 years, and although he is deceased, nothing will ever keep me from loving again. I am married to another wonderful man and he understands my love for my first husband and doesn't feel threathened at all. Once you love someone, I don't see how you can just totally drop that feeling. I will be looking for him when I reach the gates of heaven. My heart is big....big enough to love more than one person.

MAY 08, 2006

In the same article she says that she also "loves" the biological parents of her adopted children. She doesn't know who they are, but she loves them. So I think she throws the "l-word" around pretty easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules
    That's the way I took it. Kinda like Bruce Willis and Demi Moore.

Keith and Nicole are rumored to be getting married in Australia on June 25th. That's according to some 'high ups' in his circle.
    My condolences to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Marthatex
    My condolences to you.

Quote Originally Posted by deandaniellws
    I still love the father of my children. We were married 15 years, and although he is deceased, nothing will ever keep me from loving again. I am married to another wonderful man and he understands my love for my first husband and doesn't feel threathened at all. Once you love someone, I don't see how you can just totally drop that feeling. I will be looking for him when I reach the gates of heaven. My heart is big....big enough to love more than one person.
    Yeah, maybe she meant she still loves him as he is the father of her children.
    But they are not his kids biologically, nor hers.
    She will see no resembelance when looking at her kids....she won't see Tom in them.
    I think when someone says, like you did deandanielws...that you still love the father of your children, that is because you share a common bond....you have 'made' kids together, but that wasn't the case for Nic and Tom.

I don't know why she would say that, but like someone else suggested, maybe she throws the l-word around easily....

OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane

In public's eyes, Tom's less of a Top Gun

Ex-wife Nicole Kidman still loves him, or so she told the Ladies Home Journal.
    But according to a USA TODAY/Gallup Poll over the weekend when Mission: Impossible III opened to $47.7 million, about $12 million less than expected, the public has lost its loving feeling for Tom Cruise.

When 1,013 adults were asked their opinion of Cruise, 35% were favorable and 51% unfavorable. Nearly a year ago, when War of the Worlds opened on July 4 weekend to $77 million, the rating was 58% favorable and 31% unfavorable. (Sampling error is plus or minus 3 percentage points.)

More at link:

http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/...n_x.htm?csp=27

Page 1 of 50 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast