1389 users online (260 members and 1129 guests)  



Websleuths News


Page 1 of 50 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 746
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,915

    Tom Cruise Bill - ALL THINGS TOM CRUISE (RELATED)


  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    11,080
    I just can't stand to even look at Tom Cruise but I sure found this interesting



    Nicole Kidman Says She Still Loves Cruise
    MAY 08, 2006

    Nicole Kidman says her divorce from Tom Cruise was a "major shock" _ and, she still loves him. "That was a major shock," the 38-year-old actress says in an interview in the June issue of Ladies' Home Journal, on newsstands.


    Wonder where that leaves Keith Urban? I heard the other day that bets are on Nicole and Keith getting married in July. Hope she doesn't marry Keith when she still loves pitiful Tom.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    7,749
    Ultrasound Ban Advances on Cruise Hoopla

    A great slap on the head for Cruise, the idiot.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,918
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbisangel
    I just can't stand to even look at Tom Cruise but I sure found this interesting



    Nicole Kidman Says She Still Loves Cruise
    MAY 08, 2006

    Nicole Kidman says her divorce from Tom Cruise was a "major shock" _ and, she still loves him. "That was a major shock," the 38-year-old actress says in an interview in the June issue of Ladies' Home Journal, on newsstands.


    Wonder where that leaves Keith Urban? I heard the other day that bets are on Nicole and Keith getting married in July. Hope she doesn't marry Keith when she still loves pitiful Tom.
    I heard this on the radio this morning and it made my stomach turn. When she says she still loves him, I hope it's because he is the father of her children and not because she's still in love with him.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    7,749
    I slipped this into the last thread and just so as it doesn't get lost:

    Cruise spokesman denies special shoes

    Either Tom Cruise has grown two inches, Katie Holmes has shrunk two inches, or those were special shoes Cruise was wearing the other night.

    http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertai...342&p=y8zx83x48

    apparently there are lots of ways to disguise 'lifts'.

    maybe he'll enourage Holmes to have a 'Leg shortening' operation before their wedding? i actually wouldn't put it past him . . .

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    8,860
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMom2003
    I heard this on the radio this morning and it made my stomach turn. When she says she still loves him, I hope it's because he is the father of her children and not because she's still in love with him.
    That's the way I took it. Kinda like Bruce Willis and Demi Moore.

    Keith and Nicole are rumored to be getting married in Australia on June 25th. That's according to some 'high ups' in his circle.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    10,822
    Quote Originally Posted by Floh
    I slipped this into the last thread and just so as it doesn't get lost:

    Cruise spokesman denies special shoes

    Either Tom Cruise has grown two inches, Katie Holmes has shrunk two inches, or those were special shoes Cruise was wearing the other night.

    http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertai...342&p=y8zx83x48

    apparently there are lots of ways to disguise 'lifts'.

    maybe he'll enourage Holmes to have a 'Leg shortening' operation before their wedding? i actually wouldn't put it past him . . .

  8. #8
    sharpar's Avatar
    sharpar is offline If dogs dont go to heaven I want to go where they are
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Home of the Alamo
    Posts
    1,282
    Quote Originally Posted by Floh
    Ultrasound Ban Advances on Cruise Hoopla

    A great slap on the head for Cruise, the idiot.
    Well there goes my plans.. that was going to be my new shower gift .
    Is this just too stupid - a law to reign in a few that dont have any sense.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Great Lakes
    Posts
    3,051
    I hope it gets dubbed "tommy's law" or something more clever.....
    Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. ~ Mark Twain

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbisangel
    I just can't stand to even look at Tom Cruise but I sure found this interesting



    Nicole Kidman Says She Still Loves Cruise
    MAY 08, 2006

    Nicole Kidman says her divorce from Tom Cruise was a "major shock" _ and, she still loves him. "That was a major shock," the 38-year-old actress says in an interview in the June issue of Ladies' Home Journal, on newsstands.


    Wonder where that leaves Keith Urban? I heard the other day that bets are on Nicole and Keith getting married in July. Hope she doesn't marry Keith when she still loves pitiful Tom.
    I still love the father of my children. We were married 15 years, and although he is deceased, nothing will ever keep me from loving again. I am married to another wonderful man and he understands my love for my first husband and doesn't feel threathened at all. Once you love someone, I don't see how you can just totally drop that feeling. I will be looking for him when I reach the gates of heaven. My heart is big....big enough to love more than one person.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    1,568
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbisangel
    I just can't stand to even look at Tom Cruise but I sure found this interesting



    Nicole Kidman Says She Still Loves Cruise
    MAY 08, 2006

    Nicole Kidman says her divorce from Tom Cruise was a "major shock" _ and, she still loves him. "That was a major shock," the 38-year-old actress says in an interview in the June issue of Ladies' Home Journal, on newsstands.


    Wonder where that leaves Keith Urban? I heard the other day that bets are on Nicole and Keith getting married in July. Hope she doesn't marry Keith when she still loves pitiful Tom.
    In the same article she says that she also "loves" the biological parents of her adopted children. She doesn't know who they are, but she loves them. So I think she throws the "l-word" around pretty easily.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    17,719
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules
    That's the way I took it. Kinda like Bruce Willis and Demi Moore.

    Keith and Nicole are rumored to be getting married in Australia on June 25th. That's according to some 'high ups' in his circle.
    My condolences to you.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    8,860


    Quote Originally Posted by Marthatex
    My condolences to you.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NSW Australia
    Posts
    9,183
    Quote Originally Posted by deandaniellws
    I still love the father of my children. We were married 15 years, and although he is deceased, nothing will ever keep me from loving again. I am married to another wonderful man and he understands my love for my first husband and doesn't feel threathened at all. Once you love someone, I don't see how you can just totally drop that feeling. I will be looking for him when I reach the gates of heaven. My heart is big....big enough to love more than one person.
    Yeah, maybe she meant she still loves him as he is the father of her children.
    But they are not his kids biologically, nor hers.
    She will see no resembelance when looking at her kids....she won't see Tom in them.
    I think when someone says, like you did deandanielws...that you still love the father of your children, that is because you share a common bond....you have 'made' kids together, but that wasn't the case for Nic and Tom.

    I don't know why she would say that, but like someone else suggested, maybe she throws the l-word around easily....

  15. #15
    OneLostGrl's Avatar
    OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Myrtle Beach
    Posts
    14,315

    In public's eyes, Tom's less of a Top Gun

    Ex-wife Nicole Kidman still loves him, or so she told the Ladies Home Journal.
    But according to a USA TODAY/Gallup Poll over the weekend when Mission: Impossible III opened to $47.7 million, about $12 million less than expected, the public has lost its loving feeling for Tom Cruise.

    When 1,013 adults were asked their opinion of Cruise, 35% were favorable and 51% unfavorable. Nearly a year ago, when War of the Worlds opened on July 4 weekend to $77 million, the rating was 58% favorable and 31% unfavorable. (Sampling error is plus or minus 3 percentage points.)


    More at link:

    http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/...n_x.htm?csp=27

Page 1 of 50 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Tom Cruise.Com???
    By believe09 in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 09:03 AM
  2. Tom Cruise - ALL THINGS II
    By Floh in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 389
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 03:40 PM