Tom Cruise Bill - ALL THINGS TOM CRUISE (RELATED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't stand to even look at Tom Cruise but I sure found this interesting

Nicole Kidman Says She Still Loves Cruise
MAY 08, 2006

Nicole Kidman says her divorce from Tom Cruise was a "major shock" _ and, she still loves him. "That was a major shock," the 38-year-old actress says in an interview in the June issue of Ladies' Home Journal, on newsstands.

Wonder where that leaves Keith Urban? I heard the other day that bets are on Nicole and Keith getting married in July. Hope she doesn't marry Keith when she still loves pitiful Tom.

Bobbisangel said:

MAY 08, 2006

Nicole Kidman says her divorce from Tom Cruise was a "major shock" _ and, she still loves him. "That was a major shock," the 38-year-old actress says in an interview in the June issue of Ladies' Home Journal, on newsstands.

Wonder where that leaves Keith Urban? I heard the other day that bets are on Nicole and Keith getting married in July. Hope she doesn't marry Keith when she still loves pitiful Tom.

I heard this on the radio this morning and it made my stomach turn. When she says she still loves him, I hope it's because he is the father of her children and not because she's still in love with him.

I slipped this into the last thread and just so as it doesn't get lost:

Cruise spokesman denies special shoes

Either Tom Cruise has grown two inches, Katie Holmes has shrunk two inches, or those were special shoes Cruise was wearing the other night.

http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertai...342&p=y8zx83x48

apparently there are lots of ways to disguise 'lifts'.

maybe he'll enourage Holmes to have a 'Leg shortening' operation before their wedding? i actually wouldn't put it past him . . .

NewMom2003 said:
I heard this on the radio this morning and it made my stomach turn. When she says she still loves him, I hope it's because he is the father of her children and not because she's still in love with him.

That's the way I took it. Kinda like Bruce Willis and Demi Moore.

Keith and Nicole are rumored to be getting married in Australia on June 25th. That's according to some 'high ups' in his circle.

Floh said:
I slipped this into the last thread and just so as it doesn't get lost:

Cruise spokesman denies special shoes

Either Tom Cruise has grown two inches, Katie Holmes has shrunk two inches, or those were special shoes Cruise was wearing the other night.

http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertai...342&p=y8zx83x48

apparently there are lots of ways to disguise 'lifts'.

maybe he'll enourage Holmes to have a 'Leg shortening' operation before their wedding? i actually wouldn't put it past him . . .

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :doh: :doh:

Floh said:
Ultrasound Ban Advances on Cruise Hoopla

A great slap on the head for Cruise, the idiot. :slap:

Well there goes my plans.. that was going to be my new shower gift . :crazy:
Is this just too stupid - a law to reign in a few that dont have any sense.

I hope it gets dubbed "tommy's law" or something more clever..... :crazy:

Bobbisangel said:

MAY 08, 2006

I still love the father of my children. We were married 15 years, and although he is deceased, nothing will ever keep me from loving again. I am married to another wonderful man and he understands my love for my first husband and doesn't feel threathened at all. Once you love someone, I don't see how you can just totally drop that feeling. I will be looking for him when I reach the gates of heaven. My heart is big....big enough to love more than one person.
:angel:

Bobbisangel said:

MAY 08, 2006

In the same article she says that she also "loves" the biological parents of her adopted children. She doesn't know who they are, but she loves them. So I think she throws the "l-word" around pretty easily.

Jules said:
That's the way I took it. Kinda like Bruce Willis and Demi Moore.

Keith and Nicole are rumored to be getting married in Australia on June 25th. That's according to some 'high ups' in his circle.

My condolences to you.

deandaniellws said:
I still love the father of my children. We were married 15 years, and although he is deceased, nothing will ever keep me from loving again. I am married to another wonderful man and he understands my love for my first husband and doesn't feel threathened at all. Once you love someone, I don't see how you can just totally drop that feeling. I will be looking for him when I reach the gates of heaven. My heart is big....big enough to love more than one person.
:angel:
Yeah, maybe she meant she still loves him as he is the father of her children.
But they are not his kids biologically, nor hers.
She will see no resembelance when looking at her kids....she won't see Tom in them.
I think when someone says, like you did deandanielws...that you still love the father of your children, that is because you share a common bond....you have 'made' kids together, but that wasn't the case for Nic and Tom.

I don't know why she would say that, but like someone else suggested, maybe she throws the l-word around easily....

Ex-wife Nicole Kidman still loves him, or so she told the Ladies Home Journal.
But according to a USA TODAY/Gallup Poll over the weekend when Mission: Impossible III opened to $47.7 million, about $12 million less than expected, the public has lost its loving feeling for Tom Cruise.

When 1,013 adults were asked their opinion of Cruise, 35% were favorable and 51% unfavorable. Nearly a year ago, when War of the Worlds opened on July 4 weekend to $77 million, the rating was 58% favorable and 31% unfavorable. (Sampling error is plus or minus 3 percentage points.)

More at link:

http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2006-05-09-cruise-main_x.htm?csp=27

So now he's got a Top Flop.

I like the last sentence that says he needs to focus on his family and stay home a bit.

But with a family that seems to be a means to an end (publicity, career for Tom), rather than an end in itself, that's going to be a tough order for him.

Cruise's Daughter Said Don't Let Katie Go

Tom Cruise didn't just blindly take up with Katie Holmes – he had the approval of his 13-year-old daughter, Isabella.

"After I began dating Kate, Bella looked at me and said, 'Don't let this one go. She's the one,'" Cruise tells Good Housekeeping magazine in its June cover story. (The issue goes on sale May 16.)

Not that the Mission: Impossible III star couldn't sense Holmes's attraction for himself. He says, "I knew almost as soon as I met her. I thought, ‘I'm going to be with this woman.’ And then after a couple of hours, I thought, ‘I'm going to marry this woman.’ I just knew." (more at link)

http://people.aol.com/people/articles/0,19736,1192366,00.html

Jean said:
Cruise's Daughter Said Don't Let Katie Go

Tom Cruise didn't just blindly take up with Katie Holmes – he had the approval of his 13-year-old daughter, Isabella.

"After I began dating Kate, Bella looked at me and said, 'Don't let this one go. She's the one,'" Cruise tells Good Housekeeping magazine in its June cover story. (The issue goes on sale May 16.)

Not that the Mission: Impossible III star couldn't sense Holmes's attraction for himself. He says, "I knew almost as soon as I met her. I thought, ‘I'm going to be with this woman.’ And then after a couple of hours, I thought, ‘I'm going to marry this woman.’ I just knew." (more at link)

http://people.aol.com/people/articles/0,19736,1192366,00.html

I don't think they'll get married.

He says he and Holmes haven't married yet because when she got pregnant he was so busy with M:I3, "and neither one of us felt like, Hey, let's just get married." He also says they need some time to make sure the ceremony and celebration will "be something special."

:doh:

Besides, he says, "in many ways, we feel like we already are married. I know I'm with the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. So the wedding – that's just the party."

so what is it Tommy: something special or just the party? :loser:

The Tom Cruise road show continues and now he's dragging Holmes along with him:

http://www.forbes.com/technology/ebusiness/feeds/ap/2006/05/09/ap2733914.html

Not all of Aberdeen's 17,000 or so residents were high with anticipation.

"I will not be there," supermarket worker Tanya Murray told The (Aberdeen) Daily World last week. "I couldn't care less that he's coming. I like his movies, it's just everything else. He seems to be such a jerk."

I'll agree with you there, Tanya! :laugh:

Marthatex: that's going to be a tough order for him.
Or a tall order that Tiny Tom might fall short on!

And I love how he knew within hours that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. Maybe what he means is he knew within hours that he wanted to spend the rest of his life in bed with her... because there's not much that you know within a few hours of meeting someone, other than you're physically attracted to them. There's no way you can know their views on money, religion, child-rearing, integrity, etc. within a few hours. And I just know in my heart of hearts that it would probably take at least a week to explain the in's and out's of thetan life to a mere mortal like Katie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth