David Blaine...

Tristan

Reaction score
He failed to beat the world record for holding his breath underwater, but
I am amazed that he lasted 7 days in the water.

How did he sleep???

What do you all think of David Blaine?

I really like him...and I think he is hot!

I was going to go see him tis past week at Lincoln Center, but never
got around to it. (sigh)

Tristan said:
He failed to beat the world record for holding his breath underwater, but
I am amazed that he lasted 7 days in the water.

How did he sleep???

What do you all think of David Blaine?

I really like him...and I think he is hot!

I was going to go see him tis past week at Lincoln Center, but never
got around to it. (sigh)
He's got guts.... I wonder if he's all wrinkly??? :waitasec:

well part of me is AMAZED by him while the other part things, wow hes either crazy or an adrenaline junkie, or both! I was saying last night to my husband could you imagine being his mom or someone who really really cares for him and watch him do these stunts?

I want to know how he slept and how he went to the bathroom. I felt so bad for him. I am amazed that he could hold his breath for as long as he did.

Rachael said:
I want to know how he slept and how he went to the bathroom. I felt so bad for him. I am amazed that he could hold his breath for as long as he did.
I don't think he slept at all - I read where he went to the bathroom through tubes and also ingested liquids through tubes.

I'm a David Blaine fan but that tooth trick he did last night freaked me out. :eek:

and tying his shoes without his hands :eek:

I heard on the radio that he had liver damage from this stunt. :( It's a wonder he didn't kill himself.

christine2448 said:
I think he is a weirdo myself :loser:

I agree with you. I cannot understand putting your body through the things he does. I heard he had liver problems on day 2 of this stunt and his doctors wanted him to end it then. He refused. :slap: :slap:

The only way to be as famous as Houdini (who did it all first a century ago) is to end up like Houdini--dying as a result of one of his stunts.

Angels_Not_Forgotten said:
well part of me is AMAZED by him while the other part things, wow hes either crazy or an adrenaline junkie, or both! I was saying last night to my husband could you imagine being his mom or someone who really really cares for him and watch him do these stunts?

I said to my hubby "Is this guy married?" cuz I'd hate to be his wife... I'd resent that he was so willing to die.

I agree with the poster that said he's so hot! but he is kinda S- L- O- W. Must be from depriving his brain of Oxygen so many times so so long.

The thing I'm most impressed with is that graviational thing he did where he literally lifted himself off the ground and stayed in the air for a couple of seconds. Has anyone ever seen that. I''ve been dumbfounded about that one eversince!
Ellen13

ellen13 said:
The thing I'm most impressed with is that graviational thing he did where he literally lifted himself off the ground and stayed in the air for a couple of seconds. Has anyone ever seen that. I''ve been dumbfounded about that one eversince!
Ellen13
Yea, I'm a big fan of David Blaine's - I've seen everything and it just freaks me out but I love it, LOL!!!!

Last night, he went up to a woman and put his hands on her two top eye teeth and wiggled them back and forth until they came out of her mouth, blood was everywhere then I think (I had my eyes covered) he put those teeth into his mouth then blew in her face and all the blood was gone and her teeth were back. :eek:

Then he did this freaky card/cell phone thing - he was just on the street with a deck of cards in his hand - went up to a guy and said pick a card, any card and don't tell me............then David just stared at this guy.........the guy's cell phone starts to ring, he puts his hand in his pocket to stop it..........David says "what's that".........guy "oh nothing"......David "why don't you take that out and ask the person what card you were thinking of............the guy pulls out his cell phone and looks at the caller ID...........it says "9 of diam." ....9 of diamonds was that guy's card - he freaked out. He did this one twice and both times the cell phone rang and the called ID had the card that person was thinking of. :eek:

Now tell me how David not only got that guy's card to print on the cell phone but also got the phone to ring??????

ellen13 said:
Ellen13
I saw it on cable, and then right after there was a show showing how he did it, pretty simple and it was funny cause he makes it look so real, yet it's so fake once you know what he's doing.

I love watching him. He is hot! He pushes his body and mind to go places that others wouldn't dare. I really wish he would have gotten the record. How amazing to be able to hold your breath 7 minutes. Kudos to the crazy guy.

JMHO

tennessee said:
I love watching him. He is hot! He pushes his body and mind to go places that others wouldn't dare. I really wish he would have gotten the record. How amazing to be able to hold your breath 7 minutes. Kudos to the crazy guy.

JMHO
Did you see how pruned he feet and hands were?? I wonder if anything else was pruned :eek: OMG! It really was amazing, my hubby even watched it, and he's not really into that sort of stuff.

I never heard of this guy until I saw him last night on TV.. I had no idea what was happening because I was trying to fall asleep while hubby was playing on his laptop and watching tv in bed with me.. So, this guy was in a tank for 7 days? did I read that correctly? If so, how come he didn't "win".. What was he trying to do?

PaperDoll said:
I never heard of this guy until I saw him last night on TV.. I had no idea what was happening because I was trying to fall asleep while hubby was playing on his laptop and watching tv in bed with me.. So, this guy was in a tank for 7 days? did I read that correctly? If so, how come he didn't "win".. What was he trying to do?
Well, last night he was suppose to hold his breath after being submerged in water for a week and try for the world record of 8:58.........but only held it for 7:08 - he was close.

christine2448 said:
I saw it on cable, and then right after there was a show showing how he did it, pretty simple and it was funny cause he makes it look so real, yet it's so fake once you know what he's doing.
How did he do that? I've wanted to know that myself!

indallas2 said:
Well, last night he was suppose to hold his breath after being submerged in water for a week and try for the world record of 8:58.........but only held it for 7:08 - he was close.

Thanks Indallas :blowkiss: Wow, I do feel bad for him now that I know what happened.. Aft

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back