Another double blessing ~ 10 months apart!

Lili

My opinion only.
Reaction score
Picture here:
http://www.thecourierexpress.com/lv.shtml

A Mother’s Day to remember: Couple celebrate second set of twins
RIMERSBURG – Mothers around the country will be treated as royalty on Sunday as the nation marks Mother’s Day — and one local woman has certainly earned her crown this year. Statistics show that a woman has a 1 in 400 chance of delivering a second set of twins during her lifetime. Not only has Cathy (Zewe) Blystone beaten the odds, she has managed to do it within a little more than 10 months. On May 22, 2005, Cathy delivered a set of twin boys, Roger Dale Blystone III and Rory Wilson Blystone, almost 12 hours apart at Magee Women’s Hospital of Pittsburgh. ....snip.... Cathy and her husband, Roger, soon brought their sons home, which at the time was Cathy’s parents’ house outside of Rimersburg. Only four months later, the couple discovered they were again expecting twins.

I'm sending warm wishes and thoughts of tons of patience and a great sense of humor! They'll need them both. ;)

Jeana (DP) said:
I'm sending warm wishes and thoughts of tons of patience and a great sense of humor! They'll need them both. ;)

What they need is separate bedrooms for awhile, Jeana!

xpwmix.gif
xpwmxg.gif
:dance: :crazy: ;)

With four babies to care for??

I don't think this will be a problem.. Imagine 10 month old twins and newborns??

Plus they live at her parents???
(I am going to reserve my judgemen on that!)

Anyhow I think sleeping together will be difficult for a few years anyhow....

Amraann said:
With four babies to care for??

IAnyhow I think sleeping together will be difficult for a few years anyhow....

Sleeping.PERIOD is going to be difficult! I'm sure glad it isn't me!

xpydtu.gif

They were living with her parents when they had the first set. They are out on their own now...bless their hearts.

My cousin's daughter has two boys 9 months apart!! You know...the old "adopt one and BINGO!" When she took the first one for his 6 week checkup, found out she was preggers. :D They are the joy of the family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back